List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 7720, Replies: 155
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/13 02:53AM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    Pauls

Quote BabyVelvet: That sick-o Adam has some kind of emotional hold on Sharon, and hopefully, with twice a week therapy sessions, she'll be able to break that hold. I really wish they'd kill him off, for Sharon's and everyone else's sake, but I doubt that will happen for a long long time.

I wish the very same thing!

#72   2013/06/13 03:20AM
    Lolacat

Adam is so not in love with Sharon anymore. She is clearly desperate for some male attention that she keeps going to Adam after he treats her like crap. We are yet again, going to see Adam tell Sharon, Not Now, Not Ever.. Sharon finally moves on in the way that she knows how... (Yet, I am sure that some will deny what she is doing in someones room.)

#73   2013/06/13 05:37AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

ICAM. Exactly the way I feel.

Also if Adam really loved Sharon, he was single, she was single, he still didn't get with her and declare his undying love for her. Even before TGVN told him to cut her loose he was using her as a booty call. Even now if Adam was truly in love with her...he would be with her, not throwing her up against the wall, kissing her, growling in her ear, therefore humiliating her again.

Adam isn't capable of loving anyone and putting them first.He has treated Sharon badly but she just can't let him go. He dumped her without a second thought when Victor told him to, because it was only about sex for him.He put Victor and NE before Chelsea and still doesn't believe she had any reason to leave him.Adam is just like Victor, it's all about him and what he wants.

SPOILER ALERT PARAPHRASE*
    So on yesterday's Canadian show, Adam proved his love for Sharon by telling her that she wants to be the one who loves him and makes love to him, in response to Sharon telling him that she knows that he doesn't just want meaningless sex, and that he wants to love and be loved and made love to. Adam furthr proves his love for her by telling her that it will not happen, not now, not ever. And he "made love to her" by making her cry with those words.
    Yep; sounds like he really loves her!
    In response, she is now going to hook up with the business man who hit on her.
    Yep; the true love story of Shadam continues...lmao priceless!
    Even if Adam came crawling back to her after what he aid yesterday, she shouldn't even take him back! He also apologized for all of it --- the meaningless sex, and also for knowing that she wanted more from him than he wanted from her. That was the least he could do. But he made it a point to tell her that it will not happen between them, and in true love fashion, he made her feel so good, that he made her cry at CL and then decide to hook up with Businessman.
    To me, that's not love, that's playing with one's emotions and serious toxicity...

#74   2013/06/13 05:54AM
    canada gal

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

Also if Adam really loved Sharon, he was single, she was single, he still didn't get with her and declare his undying love for her. Even before TGVN told him to cut her loose he was using her as a booty call. Even now if Adam was truly in love with her...he would be with her, not throwing her up against the wall, kissing her, growling in her ear, therefore humiliating her again.

Adam isn't capable of loving anyone and putting them first.He has treated Sharon badly but she just can't let him go. He dumped her without a second thought when Victor told him to, because it was only about sex for him.He put Victor and NE before Chelsea and still doesn't believe she had any reason to leave him.Adam is just like Victor, it's all about him and what he wants.

So on yesterday's Canadian show, Adam proved his love for Sharon by telling her that she wants to be the one who loves him and makes love to him, in response to Sharon telling him that she knows that he doesn't just want meaningless sex, and that he wants to love and be loved and made love to. Adam furthr proves his love for her by telling her that it will not happen, not now, not ever. And he "made love to her" by making her cry with those words.
    Even if Adam came crawling back to her after what he aid yesterday, she shouldn't even take him back! He also apologized for all of it --- the meaningless sex, and also for knowing that she wanted more from him than he wanted from her. That was the least he could do. But he made it a point to tell her that it will not happen between them, and in true love fashion, he made her feel so good, that he made her cry at CL and then decide to hook up with Businessman.
    To me, that's not love, that's playing with one's emotions and serious toxicity...

Actually, he said it can't happen. Translation-- it would if it was in his power.

#75   2013/06/13 05:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote BabyVelvet: That sick-o Adam has some kind of emotional hold on Sharon, and hopefully, with twice a week therapy sessions, she'll be able to break that hold. I really wish they'd kill him off, for Sharon's and everyone else's sake, but I doubt that will happen for a long long time.

Hey we can dream, right?

#76   2013/06/13 05:57AM
    trinilisa

Quote BabyVelvet: Adam went after Sharon because she was Nick's wife at one time and he knew he still loved her. He wanted to stick it to Nick and he did.
    He may've fallen in what he would define as love, but that all ended when he found out that she had a special friend named Sam. That was a long long time ago, and the bond was broken when he threw away the only evidence that would've saved her from a fake murder rap.
    The guy is a sick puppy, and he was never right in the head.
    Sorry, he's too twisted to love anyone or anything, he's just a miserable person with a persecution complex.

Not only did he destroy evidence, remember the faux wedding? And didn't he testify against her at one point?

#77   2013/06/13 06:02AM
    babydylon

Adam has always loved Sharon, one always hurt the one they love. Chelsea to Adam is only a side dish he wants to control.

#78   2013/06/13 06:27AM
    Lolacat

Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote cards1:

Actually, he said it can't happen. Translation-- it would if it was in his power.

Translation-- He does not want her... Adam had 6 months to be with Sharon even before Victor told her to cut her out of his life. He was using Sharon for meaningless sex and treating her like crud before Victor. So the power was Adams and Adam chose to treat her like dirt. He once again tells Sharon, "Not now, Not ever." Maybe Wayne will give her the attention that Adam does not.

#79   2013/06/13 07:13AM
    chancegirl

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote cards1:

Translation-- He does not want her... Adam had 6 months to be with Sharon even before Victor told her to cut her out of his life. He was using Sharon for meaningless sex and treating her like crud before Victor. So the power was Adams and Adam chose to treat her like dirt. He once again tells Sharon, "Not now, Not ever." Maybe Wayne will give her the attention that Adam does not.

Bravo. Great post. There is nothing keeping adam from Sharon. He is a grown man. He simply chooses not to be with her. And he loves Chelsea. He says so. So do the writers.

#80   2013/06/13 07:26AM
    Spike1976

Regarding Adam's attitude, if he is protecting Sharon from Victor it would make sense if he's not running around chasing Chelsea and trying to find out who's her baby's daddy. His actions is contradicting that theory.

If that's the real case then he's even a bigger a$$hole because he's willing to risk a pregnant woman to protect Sharon from Victor. He should also stop going to Jack and Avery to pour his heart out.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list