List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 6968, Replies: 155
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 page:
    #151   2013/11/07 02:28AM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    Sinny

Quote Dead Cassie:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

Adam is still the miserable stinking coward he always was...he will never change.

But Sharon is hot for him. A love for the ages.

sharon is hot for anything with that newman last name and if she can't get one of them some random stranger in a bar will do.

#152   2013/11/07 02:30AM
    Sinny

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Adam's exact words were: "It's not going to happen, Sharon. It can't happen." Then he turned back to face Sharon to add "Not now. Not ever."

my translation--we're done. I don't want it to happen. I'm not going to let it happen. move on."

Totally disagree with you there. "It can't happen" means I love you so much Sharon, that I realize my love for you will probably harm your progress in being the person you want to be and the mother your kids deserve to have. I know you love me, too, and you will never betray me, so I will end things. I will sacrifice my needs for yours. That is Shadam's true love."

Adam believes he is not worthy of great love that he shares with Sharon, so he will settle for 5th or 6th runner up, after the baby, after Victor, after NE, after his money.

That translation actually kind of sound stalkerish.

It's how a stalker interprets when the prey tells him or her he hates them.

LMAO the definition of any relationship of Sharin's..

#153   2013/11/07 02:32AM
    Sinny

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Adam's exact words were: "It's not going to happen, Sharon. It can't happen." Then he turned back to face Sharon to add "Not now. Not ever."

my translation--we're done. I don't want it to happen. I'm not going to let it happen. move on."

Totally disagree with you there. "It can't happen" means I love you so much Sharon, that I realize my love for you will probably harm your progress in being the person you want to be and the mother your kids deserve to have. I know you love me, too, and you will never betray me, so I will end things. I will sacrifice my needs for yours. That is Shadam's true love."

Adam believes he is not worthy of great love that he shares with Sharon, so he will settle for 5th or 6th runner up, after the baby, after Victor, after NE, after

his money.

That translation actually kind of sound stalkerish.

It's how a stalker interprets when the prey tells him or her he hates them.

Sorry Spike, that just negativity talking. Adam's one and only soul mate is Sharon. The relationship was and will always be strong. I witnessed in on my screen, you cannot tell me otherwise. Maybe you should check out some YT videos. I'll be happy to give the links, if you have difficulty finding them.

I've seen Shadam videos on YT. I caught up on their history. Again, not denying he used to love her and was even obsess but it no longer applies. Maybe one day in the future he might feel the same way again but that's not what I'm seeing on screen.

If that's how Sharon interprets Adam's feelings then Adam needs to run because it's stalkerish. It's how a woman sounds when she has trouble letting go of the relationship.

Sharon has the other brother on her brain right now.. I am sure when Nick kicks her to the curb when he finds out what she did.. I am sure she will go running to the other brother... or father..

#154   2013/11/07 02:33AM
    Sinny

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chicken Nerd: She's hanging in there because she can't believe that Adam would abandon her AGAIN after all the misery he has put her through, stealing her baby, leaving her to rot in prison, asking her to marry him when he was in prison, only to laugh in her face and totally humiliate her when he walked away...not to mention using her for sex everytime he had the itch.

truly, has a more vile, cold, self centered character ever been on a soap?

Again, I disagree. As Adam said so himself, they can't quit each other. Sharon and Adam are for life, no matter what bull is playing out at the moment.

What you have just described is a 'Co-dependent relationship', which as every one knows is toxic, unhealthy, dangerous and frightening.

And you are totally correct...that's what it is...a relationship that needs to be stopped for both their sake, before it leads to any more tragedy.

Thank you for pointing out what their relationship is.

LOL loving your posts.. but Sharon is toxic with every man she is with.. every newman marriage she has had is toxic and dysfunctional.

#155   2013/11/07 02:35AM
    Sinny

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote mahina: Adam really loves Sharon like how abusers love their women. They control and own them.

Adam really loves Chelsea that he married her when their friendship grew into love. They would still be married if Sharon had left Chadam alone.

Adam treated Sharon like a tramp and she allowed it.

Adam never, so far, has treated Chelsea that way ever.
    He has totally respected and protected her eve at their worst time BECAUSE HE TRULY LOVES HER DEEPLY. He treates
    her with respect that to me is deep love. He never respected Sharon but used her profusely. Dream on.
    Adam love Chelsea. Period.

Adam treats her like the cheap trick she is..

#156   2013/11/07 02:37AM
    Sinny

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote dafyduc:
    Quote chancegirl: Adam loves Chelsea. Period, the end.

Just cause new writers come on with a crush on these newbies does not change the fact that there is zero chemistry with chelsea and Adam. But all he has to do is look at Sharon and the temperature rises. I am not buying the garbage they are selling

No chemistry????? Chadam are acting soulmates, they sizzle through my tv with chemistry. It's crazy, they clicked when they first met.

So true. they clicked from their first scene and they actually looked like they were really enjoying it.
    They sizzle every second they are screen since their first meeting. I thought they first meetings were out of this world and so beautifully introduced to viewers and was amazed at how many viewers fell in love with CHADAM as I did.

Adam love Chelsea. Period.

LOL, how insecure it is to post this in a Shadam thread.

Adam and Sharon are the END GAME

this is a thread for all.. not a protected shadam thread..

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list