List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 7560, Replies: 155
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #141   2013/11/06 10:56PM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    Jeaniebean507

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote mahina: Adam really loves Sharon like how abusers love their women. They control and own them.

Adam really loves Chelsea that he married her when their friendship grew into love. They would still be married if Sharon had left Chadam alone.

Adam treated Sharon like a tramp and she allowed it.

Adam never, so far, has treated Chelsea that way ever.
    He has totally respected and protected her eve at their worst time BECAUSE HE TRULY LOVES HER DEEPLY. He treates
    her with respect that to me is deep love. He never respected Sharon but used her profusely. Dream on.
    Adam love Chelsea. Period.

Then why are you in a Shadam thread. It's because everyone know Adam and Sharon are the hottest, sexist couple alive. Nothing compares the MM's and SC's chemistry together.

Maybe that's why some shadam fans posted in the "Adam & Chelsea are hot" thread; they just know that Adam & Chelsea are Hot .

#142   2013/11/06 11:03PM
    canada gal

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote mahina: Adam really loves Sharon like how abusers love their women. They control and own them.

Adam really loves Chelsea that he married her when their friendship grew into love. They would still be married if Sharon had left Chadam alone.

He has totally respected and protected her eve at their worst time BECAUSE HE TRULY LOVES HER DEEPLY. He treates
    her with respect that to me is deep love. He never respected Sharon but used her profusely. Dream on.

Then why are you in a Shadam thread. It's because everyone know Adam and Sharon are the hottest, sexist couple alive. Nothing compares the MM's and SC's chemistry together.

Maybe that's why some shadam fans posted in the "Adam & Chelsea are hot" thread; they just know that Adam & Chelsea are Hot .

So you are saying that Adam really love Sharon? If so, ICAM.
    Adam and Sharon are the ♥HOTTEST♥ couple ever!!!!!

#143   2013/11/06 11:10PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Gemini50:

I absolutely do Not think shadam is hot at all.
    Imo Hottness is subjective to each person, so that's why I feel Adam is hot with Chelsea and you feel Adam is hot with Sharon. So I guess we will agree to disagree on this topic. But, I'll probably smile when a shadam fan posts in an Adam & Chelsea thread. Have a great night

#144   2013/11/06 11:13PM
    canada gal

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Gemini50:

I absolutely do Not think shadam is hot at all.
    Imo Hottness is subjective to each person, so that's why I feel Adam is hot with Chelsea and you feel Adam is hot with Sharon. So I guess we will agree to disagree on this topic. But, I'll probably smile when a shadam fan posts in an Adam & Chelsea thread. Have a great night

You have a great night too

Adam ♥ Sharon 4-ever

#145   2013/11/06 11:50PM
    daffyteddy66

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Gemini50:

Vomit is hot too...just sayin'

#146   2013/11/07 12:11AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Adam and Sharon are epic, soulmates, starcrossed, forbidden, The Super couple of all Super Couple.Says Who?

LOL at the title of this thread. The things Shadam fans come up with to undermine Chadam is really tiresome and boring now. By starting threads like this won't change the fact that this pair has been proven to be a rating buster and does not have a fanbase like Shick, Phick, Villy or Chadam has.

P.S. Shadamned are so damn epic and true lovers that Adam treated her like a prostitute and used her for meaningless sex. How cool, he gets a prostitute without even having to pay for it even though e is a Newman and he can afford one.

#147   2013/11/07 12:19AM
    daffyteddy66

Quote ChadamEpicLove: Adam and Sharon are epic, soulmates, starcrossed, forbidden, The Super couple of all Super Couple.Says Who?

LOL at the title of this thread. The things Shadam fans come up with to undermine Chadam is really tiresome and boring now. By starting threads like this won't change the fact that this pair has been proven to be a rating buster and does not have a fanbase like Shick, Phick, Villy or Chadam has.

P.S. Shadamned are so damn epic and true lovers that Adam treated her like a prostitute and used her for meaningless sex. How cool, he gets a prostitute without even having to pay for it even though e is a Newman and he can afford one.

i'm just hoping that the writers have learned their lesson and will never revisit that revolting pairing.

I read many boards over that period and the outcry from mothers and women told the story....that was a total insult to mothers everywhere, that they would have Sharon bed her baby's kidnapper....how sick do the writers think we are, that we would embrace that?

#148   2013/11/07 12:27AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote daffyteddy66:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove: Adam and Sharon are epic, soulmates, starcrossed, forbidden, The Super couple of all Super Couple.Says Who?

i'm just hoping that the writers have learned their lesson and will never revisit that revolting pairing.

I read many boards over that period and the outcry from mothers and women told the story....that was a total insult to mothers everywhere, that they would have Sharon bed her baby's kidnapper....how sick do the writers think we are, that we would embrace that?

Sheesh Don't say that, according to Shadam fans, they are the best and mot epic pairing of all time. ROFLMAO

Sharon proved how much she loved her child when she chose sex with Adam over her infant and yet left him for a mere past crime long forgotten. Such apity love story they have. Yet Chelsea wears heels and only due to that she is a monster and evil and bad mother. MCE must be doing something right that no matter what Chelsea does, she just falls short in her haters mind. Compared to Nikki, Sharon, Phyllis and many other GC women, i would say Chelsea is a saint. I do not have the time to enlist all the crimes of other women of the show.

#149   2013/11/07 12:35AM
    daffyteddy66

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote daffyteddy66:

Sheesh Don't say that, according to Shadam fans, they are the best and mot epic pairing of all time. ROFLMAO

Sharon proved how much she loved her child when she chose sex with Adam over her infant and yet left him for a mere past crime long forgotten. Such apity love story they have. Yet Chelsea wears heels and only due to that she is a monster and evil and bad mother. MCE must be doing something right that no matter what Chelsea does, she just falls short in her haters mind. Compared to Nikki, Sharon, Phyllis and many other GC women, i would say Chelsea is a saint. I do not have the time to enlist all the crimes of other women of the show.

and I have never seen her play with matches, which makes her better than Sharon, Victor and Phylliss. (I'm sure she torched Sasha. )

#150   2013/11/07 02:25AM
    Sinny

Quote BigBluePlate: I think Adam loves the dream of having a family, perhaps with Chelsea, far more than he actually ever loved Chels the woman. The only woman Adam has ever really loved is Sharon imo, and I'm basing this on his actions more than his words, as Adam does lie. A lot. I understand why Chadam fans feel as they do, too, as apparently most did not see the Shadam love story unfold. Many couldn't stomach seeing sweet, supportive Sharon fall for her child's baby-napper. And if truth be told, I don't think Sharon truly fell for Adam until after the truth about what all he had done came out. Before the truth came out, Sharon seemed to still have feelings for Nick, and Adam was her rebound. After, Sharon saw how flawed and wounded Adam was and set out to make him a better man. And he is, although of late I want to bop him in the head for his treatment of Sharon. I believe he's treating her poorly not because he no longer cares for her, but because he's trying to protect her. If so, then this proves that Adam still loves Sharon. He has always been willing to give up his own wants and happiness to help her. His devotion to Sharon led to the end of his marriage. He will sacrifice all for Sharon, and told her so himself.

What kills me is why, if Adam is unchanged, if he's an evil-doer and
    abuser, why do Chadam fans want Adam anywhere near Chels? Makes
    no sense.

Adam loves Adam and no one else.. he sure does not love Sharon.. he treats her like the crap she is.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list