List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 7667, Replies: 155
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #131   2013/11/06 10:23PM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    Gemini50

Quote mahina: Adam really loves Sharon like how abusers love their women. They control and own them.

Adam really loves Chelsea that he married her when their friendship grew into love. They would still be married if Sharon had left Chadam alone.

Adam treated Sharon like a tramp and she allowed it.

Adam never, so far, has treated Chelsea that way ever.
    He has totally respected and protected her eve at their worst time BECAUSE HE TRULY LOVES HER DEEPLY. He treates
    her with respect that to me is deep love. He never respected Sharon but used her profusely. Dream on.
    Adam love Chelsea. Period.

#132   2013/11/06 10:25PM
    canada gal

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote mahina: Adam really loves Sharon like how abusers love their women. They control and own them.

Adam really loves Chelsea that he married her when their friendship grew into love. They would still be married if Sharon had left Chadam alone.

Adam treated Sharon like a tramp and she allowed it.

Adam never, so far, has treated Chelsea that way ever.
    He has totally respected and protected her eve at their worst time BECAUSE HE TRULY LOVES HER DEEPLY. He treates
    her with respect that to me is deep love. He never respected Sharon but used her profusely. Dream on.

Then why are you in a Shadam thread. It's because everyone know Adam and Sharon are the hottest, sexist couple alive. Nothing compares the MM's and SC's chemistry together.

#133   2013/11/06 10:30PM
    Gemini50

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

If you hadn't typed Adam's name so much I would swear you were describing Nick.

They haven't destroyed her. They have developed her. She came on this show 20 years ago as a child. Change is inevitable and that's especially true of a soap character if you want to keep them viable, popular and not backburned. While Sharon seems to have good intentions most of the time she has done some bad things. Things that were done before Adam ever came into the picture.

People can stay stuck in 2009 if they want and hope that Shadam are through but for me I believe that SC and MM do what they do so well together that they will never be truly over. TPTB see the value in them as the soap version of 50 shades of grey, Twilight, MadMen and Cosmo Woman and all the rest of the popular media that may be inappropriate and controversial but red hot,interesting and popular.

Very well said. I do not want to go back to 1994 -2000 where Sharon was always hidden behind Nick. She is in the lime light and that is where I want her to stay. That happened when Cassie died she was front burner and it needs to continue. Do not put her back with the loser. Let her shine.

Thanks Jackie. These 2 quotes from SC say it all.

"Your romantic lead shouldn't just be a simple romantic lead. Sharon was that for a long time. She was in this love story with Nick and nothing really happened to her. You can only carry that so far."

"You have to have people doing bad things or what type of story are you going to have?"

It's time for people to move on from the baby napping and follow the story. It's a soap for goodness sake. Some act like it's happening to them personally and IMO if you take such offense to what happens with fictional characters you are way way way too invested.

SC is just promoting her s/l and the show. she knows, at least for now SHADAM is dead. When SHADAM was still, in her mind a possibility she talked a different tune and promoted. Take he tweets with a grain of salt. She is doing what she has been forced to accept by THTB.

Nothing against SC they all promote their story and show
    according to their s/l...

#134   2013/11/06 10:33PM
    Gemini50

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote chancegirl: Adam loves Chelsea. Period, the end.

Just cause new writers come on with a crush on these newbies does not change the fact that there is zero chemistry with chelsea and Adam. But all he has to do is look at Sharon and the temperature rises. I am not buying the garbage they are selling

Buy it for now because it is real/reel. Adam loves Chelsea, period.

#135   2013/11/06 10:34PM
    canada gal

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

If you hadn't typed Adam's name so much I would swear you were describing Nick.

They haven't destroyed her. They have developed her. She came on this show 20 years ago as a child. Change is inevitable and that's especially true of a soap character if you want to keep them viable, popular and not backburned. While Sharon seems to have good intentions most of the time she has done some bad things. Things that were done before Adam ever came into the picture.

People can stay stuck in 2009 if they want and hope that Shadam are through but for me I believe that SC and MM do what they do so well together that they will never be truly over. TPTB see the value in them as the soap version of 50 shades of grey, Twilight, MadMen and Cosmo Woman and all the rest of the popular media that may be inappropriate and controversial but red hot,interesting and popular.

Very well said. I do not want to go back to 1994 -2000 where Sharon was always hidden behind Nick. She is in the lime light and that is where I want her to stay. That happened when Cassie died she was front burner and it needs to continue. Do not put her back with the loser. Let her shine.

Thanks Jackie. These 2 quotes from SC say it all.

"Your romantic lead shouldn't just be a simple romantic lead. Sharon was that for a long time. She was in this love story with Nick and nothing really happened to her. You can only carry that so far."

"You have to have people doing bad things or what type of story are you going to have?"

It's time for people to move on from the baby napping and follow the story. It's a soap for goodness sake. Some act like it's happening to them personally and IMO if you take such offense to what happens with fictional characters you are way way way too invested.

SC is just promoting her s/l and the show. she knows, at least for now SHADAM is dead. When SHADAM was still, in her mind a possibility she talked a different tune and promoted. Take he tweets with a grain of salt. She is doing what she has been forced to accept by THTB.

Nothing against SC they all promote their story and show
    according to their s/l...

Story lines change on a dime. Sharon and Adam will always be each others true loves. They are soul mate. They click from the second they laid eyes on each other.

Shadam will ALWAYS be relevant

#136   2013/11/06 10:37PM
    Gemini50

Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote dafyduc:

Just cause new writers come on with a crush on these newbies does not change the fact that there is zero chemistry with chelsea and Adam. But all he has to do is look at Sharon and the temperature rises. I am not buying the garbage they are selling

No chemistry????? Chadam are acting soulmates, they sizzle through my tv with chemistry. It's crazy, they clicked when they first met.

So true. they clicked from their first scene and they actually looked like they were really enjoying it.
    They sizzle every second they are screen since their first meeting. I thought they first meetings were out of this world and so beautifully introduced to viewers and was amazed at how many viewers fell in love with CHADAM as I did.

#137   2013/11/06 10:38PM
    Jeaniebean507

I respectfully disagree, because Adam has practically taken out a billbord declaring his love for Chelsea. He's also told Jack and Avery. Pretty soon he will shout it from the rooftops. If he openly declares his love for Sharon, I'mm sure we'll see that (But it doesn't look likely any time in the future) so right now, on my set I see Adam in love with Chelsea,

#138   2013/11/06 10:39PM
    canada gal

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote dafyduc:

No chemistry????? Chadam are acting soulmates, they sizzle through my tv with chemistry. It's crazy, they clicked when they first met.

So true. they clicked from their first scene and they actually looked like they were really enjoying it.
    They sizzle every second they are screen since their first meeting. I thought they first meetings were out of this world and so beautifully introduced to viewers and was amazed at how many viewers fell in love with CHADAM as I did.

LOL, how insecure it is to post this in a Shadam thread.

Adam and Sharon are the END GAME

#139   2013/11/06 10:41PM
    Gemini50

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote dafyduc:

To each his or her own I guess. I just don't see it. It became painful to watch Adam when he was with the con because he became so dull. Almost as dull as Nick and avery

I disagree. Adam never knew what true love is until he met Chelsea, that is why he married her and has stayed loyal and respectful to her to date b/c he truly loves this woman.
    SHADAM is and never was true love or Adam and Sharon would
    have treated each of differently. But it took Chelsea for Adam to truly respect and fall in love for the first time since he has been on the show. And that is still event today even if they do not end of together or for a long time.He will always love Chelsea even if he is not with her.

#140   2013/11/06 10:47PM
    canada gal

Sharon takes Adam's breathe away. Through Sharon, Adam found his true love and has never severed ties with her. Deep inside Adam heart is Sharon. As is Adam for Sharon.

They are the complete lovestory. They have passion, love, friendship, angst and most of all they are HOT to watch. Never a dull moment when Shadam is on screen.♥♥♥

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list