List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 7408, Replies: 155
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #121   2013/06/16 06:28PM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    canada gal

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Adam's exact words were: "It's not going to happen, Sharon. It can't happen." Then he turned back to face Sharon to add "Not now. Not ever."

my translation--we're done. I don't want it to happen. I'm not going to let it happen. move on."

Totally disagree with you there. "It can't happen" means I love you so much Sharon, that I realize my love for you will probably harm your progress in being the person you want to be and the mother your kids deserve to have. I know you love me, too, and you will never betray me, so I will end things. I will sacrifice my needs for yours. That is Shadam's true love."

Adam believes he is not worthy of great love that he shares with Sharon, so he will settle for 5th or 6th runner up, after the baby, after Victor, after NE, after his money.

That translation actually kind of sound stalkerish.

It's how a stalker interprets when the prey tells him or her he hates them.

Sorry Spike, that just negativity talking. Adam's one and only soul mate is Sharon. The relationship was and will always be strong. I witnessed in on my screen, you cannot tell me otherwise. Maybe you should check out some YT videos. I'll be happy to give the links, if you have difficulty finding them.

#122   2013/06/16 06:40PM
    Spike1976

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Adam's exact words were: "It's not going to happen, Sharon. It can't happen." Then he turned back to face Sharon to add "Not now. Not ever."

my translation--we're done. I don't want it to happen. I'm not going to let it happen. move on."

Totally disagree with you there. "It can't happen" means I love you so much Sharon, that I realize my love for you will probably harm your progress in being the person you want to be and the mother your kids deserve to have. I know you love me, too, and you will never betray me, so I will end things. I will sacrifice my needs for yours. That is Shadam's true love."

Adam believes he is not worthy of great love that he shares with Sharon, so he will settle for 5th or 6th runner up, after the baby, after Victor, after NE, after

his money.

Sorry Spike, that just negativity talking. Adam's one and only soul mate is Sharon. The relationship was and will always be strong. I witnessed in on my screen, you cannot tell me otherwise. Maybe you should check out some YT videos. I'll be happy to give the links, if you have difficulty finding them.

I've seen Shadam videos on YT. I caught up on their history. Again, not denying he used to love her and was even obsess but it no longer applies. Maybe one day in the future he might feel the same way again but that's not what I'm seeing on screen.

If that's how Sharon interprets Adam's feelings then Adam needs to run because it's stalkerish. It's how a woman sounds when she has trouble letting go of the relationship.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 06:41PM
    #123   2013/06/16 07:20PM
    canada gal

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:

Adam believes he is not worthy of great love that he shares with Sharon, so he will settle for 5th or 6th runner up, after the baby, after Victor, after NE, after

his money.

I've seen Shadam videos on YT. I caught up on their history. Again, not denying he used to love her and was even obsess but it no longer applies. Maybe one day in the future he might feel the same way again but that's not what I'm seeing on screen.

If that's how Sharon interprets Adam's feelings then Adam needs to run because it's stalkerish. It's how a woman sounds when she has trouble letting go of the relationship.

Again Spike, I totally disagree with you. Sharon loves Adam with all her heart and does understand why he is doing this. Why the 180 degree change. Honestly, I don't believe he is over Sharon by a long shot. I guess everything will be revealed in time.

#124   2013/06/16 07:41PM
    Chicken Nerd

She's hanging in there because she can't believe that Adam would abandon her AGAIN after all the misery he has put her through, stealing her baby, leaving her to rot in prison, asking her to marry him when he was in prison, only to laugh in her face and totally humiliate her when he walked away...not to mention using her for sex everytime he had the itch.

truly, has a more vile, cold, self centered character ever been on a soap?

#125   2013/06/16 07:48PM
    canada gal

Quote Chicken Nerd: She's hanging in there because she can't believe that Adam would abandon her AGAIN after all the misery he has put her through, stealing her baby, leaving her to rot in prison, asking her to marry him when he was in prison, only to laugh in her face and totally humiliate her when he walked away...not to mention using her for sex everytime he had the itch.

Again, I disagree. As Adam said so himself, they can't quit each other. Sharon and Adam are for life, no matter what bull is playing out at the moment.

#126   2013/06/16 08:10PM
    Chicken Nerd

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chicken Nerd: She's hanging in there because she can't believe that Adam would abandon her AGAIN after all the misery he has put her through, stealing her baby, leaving her to rot in prison, asking her to marry him when he was in prison, only to laugh in her face and totally humiliate her when he walked away...not to mention using her for sex everytime he had the itch.

Again, I disagree. As Adam said so himself, they can't quit each other. Sharon and Adam are for life, no matter what bull is playing out at the moment.

What you have just described is a 'Co-dependent relationship', which as every one knows is toxic, unhealthy, dangerous and frightening.

And you are totally correct...that's what it is...a relationship that needs to be stopped for both their sake, before it leads to any more tragedy.

Thank you for pointing out what their relationship is.

#127   2013/06/16 08:14PM
    BigBluePlate

[quote]Quote Chicken Nerd: [quote]Quote BigBluePlate: [quote]Quote Chicken Nerd: [quote]Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote janetb: [quote]Quote cards1: [quote]Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.[/quote]

ICAM. Exactly the way I feel.

Also if Adam really loved Sharon, he was single, she was single, he still didn't get with her and declare his undying love for her. Even before TGVN told him to cut her loose he was using her as a booty call. Even now if Adam was truly in love with her...he would be with her, not throwing her up against the wall, kissing her, growling in her ear, therefore humiliating her again.[/quote]

Adam isn't capable of loving anyone and putting them first.He has treated Sharon badly but she just can't let him go. He dumped her without a second thought when Victor told him to, because it was only about sex for him.He put Victor and NE before Chelsea and still doesn't believe she had any reason to leave him.Adam is just like Victor, it's all about him and what he wants.[/quote]

SPOILER ALERT PARAPHRASE*
    So on yesterday's Canadian show, Adam proved his love for Sharon by telling her that she wants to be the one who loves him and makes love to him, in response to Sharon telling him that she knows that he doesn't just want meaningless sex, and that he wants to love and be loved and made love to. Adam furthr proves his love for her by telling her that it will not happen, not now, not ever. And he "made love to her" by making her cry with those words.
    Yep; sounds like he really loves her!
    In response, she is now going to hook up with the business man who hit on her.
    Yep; the true love story of Shadam continues...lmao priceless!
    Even if Adam came crawling back to her after what he aid yesterday, she shouldn't even take him back! He also apologized for all of it --- the meaningless sex, and also for knowing that she wanted more from him than he wanted from her. That was the least he could do. But he made it a point to tell her that it will not happen between them, and in true love fashion, he made her feel so good, that he made her cry at CL and then decide to hook up with Businessman.
    To me, that's not love, that's playing with one's emotions and serious toxicity...[/quote]

Actually, he said it can't happen. Translation-- it would if it was in his power.[/quote]

Actually, he said it can't happen. Translation-- it would if it was in his power...Traslation-- my daddy says I can't play with you anymore, and I don't want to lose my pocket money. [/
    quote]

Huh? Did you watch ANY of the Shadam love scenes? After their night of passionate lovemaking in NOLA, Adam told Sharon (paraphrasing) that people come in and out of your life, but then you meet someone, and everything...just...stops. You realize this person isn't just going to be in your life, they're going to BE your life. That's you Sharon. I thought I wanted money and power, but it was you. So romantic. This is what
    Shadam fans want to see. Our fav couple, fighting against the odds to be
    together.[/quote]

[quote]Huh? Did you watch ANY of the Shadam love scenes? After their night of passionate lovemaking in NOLA,[/quote]

Huh? Weren't you taught to say 'excuse me.' Or 'pardon me?'

But to answer your question, no, I don't watch Shadamned 'love' scenes...I have too much respect for my stomach and don't want my morality tainted by such cr*p.

and it doesn't matter anyway...NOLA was Sooooo yesterday...and as Neil Diamond says.

" But 'used to be's ' don't count anymore
    They just lay on the floor
    'Til we sweep them away."

I have the brush.... [/quote]

Huh? Or should I say pardon moi? Are you actually saying Shadam fans
    don't love and respect their tummies and that their morality has been compromised for loving Shadam? Really?!? Too funny. And
    unfortunately your loss. Sad you missed out on one of the greatest love stories ever featured in a soap. And really sorry that you feel justified in hanging on to such hatred for fictional characters. Maybe I should never have watched Heathcliff and Cathy in Wuthering Heights, or Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara in GWTW. And yes, it was and will always be love between Sharon and Adam, forever star-crossed.

#128   2013/06/16 08:16PM
    canada gal

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote canada gal:

What you have just described is a 'Co-dependent relationship', which as every one knows is toxic, unhealthy, dangerous and frightening.

And you are totally correct...that's what it is...a relationship that needs to be stopped for both their sake, before it leads to any more tragedy.

Thank you for pointing out what their relationship is.

Honey, you are trying too hard. Relax.

Shadam will always exist. Sharon and Adam are the IT couple, good or bad, people want to watch and talk about. Do I need to say more.

#129   2013/11/06 09:55PM
    canada gal

Sharon is Adam's greatest love. Nothing will ever hit that sweet spot ever again. Adam is Sharon's bad boy who she loves warts and all. They may try to recreate the Shadam feeling by have Sharon and Adam move on, but they can never recreate that sexy sensual passion that are uniquely MM's and SC's chemistry together.

Adam will turn to Sharon. It is inevitable. Sharon gets him.♥

#130   2013/11/06 10:12PM
    Bebenette

You are so right. Adam and Sharon belong together and no matter how much they try to put them with other people, the other couples do not measure up.
    Why not just put them back together and they would have the tv screens electrified with their incredible chemistry and passion.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list