List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 7536, Replies: 155
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/06/13 09:51AM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    dafyduc

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote BabyVelvet: I think Adam may very well turn on Chelsea for what she did to him.

I really don't think he will. He has already suspected that this is his baby onscreen and I think deep down he knows it is. Adam loves her more than anything and they will work it out.

Oh Gosh, I sure hope so! I am so tired of this twit getting by with all her crap. People rant about Phyliss and Victor getting by. At least they have earned a little leniency. This chelsea trick came on the scene scamming and she has not changed a bit

#102   2013/06/13 09:51AM
    BabyVelvet

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote BabyVelvet: I think Adam may very well turn on Chelsea for what she did to him.

I really don't think he will. He has already suspected that this is his baby onscreen and I think deep down he knows it is. Adam loves her more than anything and they will work it out.
    You don't think Adam will want to get even with her for denying him his baby and sleeping with Dylan?
    Don't count on it. He's a certifiable psycho, you think he's just gonna roll over and not punish Chelsea?
    Time will tell.

#103   2013/06/13 10:04AM
    trinilisa

The longer she keeps this secret, the more I think Adam will turn on her. I really hope he doesn't, though, but I'm not holding out much hope. Maybe he'll forgive her the way Sharon forgave him? Or maybe he'll try to take the baby? I don't know, but I know that right now, in my opinion, it doesn't look good for Chelsea!
    I still stand by the statement that I found Adam the most tolerable with Chelsea, out of Chelsea, Heather, Rafe and Sharon...

#104   2013/06/13 10:06AM
    trinilisa

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote chancegirl:

You don't think Adam will want to get even with her for denying him his baby and sleeping with Dylan?
    Don't count on it. He's a certifiable psycho, you think he's just gonna roll over and not punish Chelsea?
    Time will tell.

Omg unfortunately, you may be right; look at what he did to Sharon when he found out that she slept with Sam!

#105   2013/06/13 10:22AM
    Spike1976

Adam is a wild card but if he turns on Chelsea then his road to redemption just went down hill.

Chadam will be an extension of the Shadam relationship. I wouldn't want Chelsea anywhere near him.

If the writers want to create a redeemable Adam then he will be at least forgiving and realized this is karma from his past deeds.

#106   2013/06/13 10:34AM
    BabyVelvet

Quote trinilisa:

The longer she keeps this secret, the more I think Adam will turn on her. I really hope he doesn't, though, but I'm not holding out much hope. Maybe he'll forgive her the way Sharon forgave him? Or maybe he'll try to take the baby? I don't know, but I know that right now, in my opinion, it doesn't look good for Chelsea!
    I still stand by the statement that I found Adam the most tolerable with Chelsea, out of Chelsea, Heather, Rafe and Sharon...

He's an evil doer, that's just who he is. Now that Chelsea blurted out that she loves Dylan today, you know he's gonna make them BOTH pay.
    If the baby goes full-term, Chelsea may want to have a gps chip implanted in her, because Adam will surely take him or her far away.

#107   2013/06/13 10:53AM
    SassyR

I agree with you on this. I have been watching the show from the get-go (almost) and I have seen Sharon's character evolved from the sweet, innocent and kind-hearted person into a vindictive, canniving, man-hunting, "newman egotist." Sad to say, Sharon and Adam really do not belong together. I think Nick is much better for Sharon and Chelsey is better suited for Adam. Chelsey brings out the best in Adam and makes him want to be a better person. I think she and Adam are soulmates. They know what each other is capable of and they accept each other with faults and all.

Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

#108   2013/06/13 11:06AM
    trinilisa

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote trinilisa:

He's an evil doer, that's just who he is. Now that Chelsea blurted out that she loves Dylan today, you know he's gonna make them BOTH pay.
    If the baby goes full-term, Chelsea may want to have a gps chip implanted in her, because Adam will surely take him or her far away.

I hope they don't do another babynapping!

#109   2013/06/14 06:07PM
    canada gal

I am not buying all this white washing over Shadam love.

In the end, Adam and Sharon will be together again. They have too much untold stories to tell.

#110   2013/06/16 06:41AM
    canada gal

LMAO, Adam and Sharon are each others' true love. They are soul mate connected 4-ever.

The proof is on YouTube. Good luck with that writers.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list