List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 7942, Replies: 155
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/13 08:37AM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    chancegirl

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote chancegirl: I think the writers are trying to make it harshly clear that Adam does NOT love Sharon and that he is their character to be written as they see fit. They are finished with shadam. If they were gonna have shadam they could have written them as happy, in love and married, have Chelsea move on with Dylan and then boom Adam learns it is his baby. But they didn't which proves to me they don't intend on writing them together.

i agree and i think they will be moving sharon into a different s/l...

BTW, i went to mce's twitter page and didn't see anything about her taping with mm..
    wonder if she removed it for some reason?

It.was during the live chat yesterday. A fan asked if there was hope for Chadam and she said yep, that she was filming with MM ALOT but couldn't give away the story. The exact tweet is posted I. The Chadam thread if you can't find it on twitter

#92   2013/06/13 08:37AM
    trinilisa

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote chancegirl: I think the writers are trying to make it harshly clear that Adam does NOT love Sharon and that he is their character to be written as they see fit. They are finished with shadam. If they were gonna have shadam they could have written them as happy, in love and married, have Chelsea move on with Dylan and then boom Adam learns it is his baby. But they didn't which proves to me they don't intend on writing them together.

BTW, i went to mce's twitter page and didn't see anything about her taping with mm..

Here's the tweet

Lacey Marie @LaceyLou82
    @MClaireEgan can you give #Chadam fans a little hope....are you still working with Michael?! #YR

1h
    Melissa Claire Egan @MClaireEgan
    .@LaceyLou82 Yep! Still working with @michaelmuhney all the time...but can't tell you story. Stay tuned!

People should know by now that even if they delete something, it is still out there.

I could actually tolerate Adam when he was with Chelsea...

#93   2013/06/13 08:38AM
    chancegirl

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote valleycliffe:

Here's the tweet

Lacey Marie @LaceyLou82
    @MClaireEgan can you give #Chadam fans a little hope....are you still working with Michael?! #YR

1h
    .@LaceyLou82 Yep! Still working with @michaelmuhney all the time...but can't tell you story. Stay tuned!

People should know by now that even if they delete something, it is still out there.

thank you spike, i'm not very good when i look at the twitter pages..

Oh, I see someone already posted it. Lol

#94   2013/06/13 08:42AM
    ladycam

Would rather bachelor Adam than for them to throw Chelsea at him after making a joke out of Chadam.

#95   2013/06/13 08:45AM
    granny45

As soon as Adam finds out that Chelsea is carrying his baby, they will be back together!

#96   2013/06/13 08:47AM
    Spike1976

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote valleycliffe:

Here's the tweet

Lacey Marie @LaceyLou82

1h

Adam is an a$$ but he's less of an a$$ when he is with Chelsea. Probably because he is happy. That's most likely why you can tolerate him.

#97   2013/06/13 08:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote valleycliffe:

Here's the tweet

Lacey Marie @LaceyLou82

1h

Adam is an a$$ but he's less of an a$$ when he is with Chelsea. Probably because he is happy. That's most likely why you can tolerate him.

I agree with you.

#98   2013/06/13 08:57AM
    valleycliffe

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote valleycliffe:

Here's the tweet

Lacey Marie @LaceyLou82

1h

I agree with you.

so do i.....

#99   2013/06/13 09:42AM
    BabyVelvet

I think Adam may very well turn on Chelsea for what she did to him.

#100   2013/06/13 09:48AM
    chancegirl

Quote BabyVelvet: I think Adam may very well turn on Chelsea for what she did to him.

I really don't think he will. He has already suspected that this is his baby onscreen and I think deep down he knows it is. Adam loves her more than anything and they will work it out.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list