List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam really loves Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam really loves Sharon

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 02:37AM, Views: 7537, Replies: 155
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/11 10:58PM
    Adam really loves Sharon
    madamerose55

I only started watching this show when OLTL went off the air, so I don't know all the ins and outs of the show. but I really love Adam and Sharon as a couple, I think when they are in scenes together they are electric, like the old super couples used to be. I watch 3 soaps now and cannot think of a couple that can compete with them. whenever they are in acene together, I just love it. the other day in the restaurant, when Adam said that Sharon couldn't move on, just that little scene but he couldn't keep his hands off her, he didn't have to kiss her to tell her that, he just couldn't help himself, and that is what I love about the couple that no matter how hard they try, they just can't stay away from each other. I do hope the writers realize this and don't waste the potential this couple has of being a super couple. He and Chelsey are good as friends but no chemistry. I do not want a new love for either Sharon or Adam, they belong together.

#2   2013/06/12 02:57AM
    Re: Adam really loves Sharon
    canada gal

Quote madamerose55: I only started watching this show when OLTL went off the air, so I don't know all the ins and outs of the show. but I really love Adam and Sharon as a couple, I think when they are in scenes together they are electric, like the old super couples used to be. I watch 3 soaps now and cannot think of a couple that can compete with them. whenever they are in acene together, I just love it. the other day in the restaurant, when Adam said that Sharon couldn't move on, just that little scene but he couldn't keep his hands off her, he didn't have to kiss her to tell her that, he just couldn't help himself, and that is what I love about the couple that no matter how hard they try, they just can't stay away from each other. I do hope the writers realize this and don't waste the potential this couple has of being a super couple. He and Chelsey are good as friends but no chemistry. I do not want a new love for either Sharon or Adam, they belong together.

Amen to that. Adam and Sharon are the outsiders of Y&R and any rewriting is just plain B-S. I love the angst and drama they bring to Y&R. So much edgy s/l potential with them.

And their EYE SEXING is too hot, it just makes me weak in the knees

#3   2013/06/12 04:39AM
    Soulsistah

I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

#4   2013/06/12 05:10AM
    deceived

Adam is hard to figure out...but the last 5 years or so, all Adam has done is pursue and stalk Sharon to no end...so with a stroke of a pen, he is all of a sudden wanting this newbie Chelsea... maybe is has to do with Victor wanting another heir.

#5   2013/06/12 05:36AM
    cards1

Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

ICAM. Exactly the way I feel.

Also if Adam really loved Sharon, he was single, she was single, he still didn't get with her and declare his undying love for her. Even before TGVN told him to cut her loose he was using her as a booty call. Even now if Adam was truly in love with her...he would be with her, not throwing her up against the wall, kissing her, growling in her ear, therefore humiliating her again.

#6   2013/06/12 05:48AM
    chancegirl

Adam loves Chelsea. Period, the end.

#7   2013/06/12 05:50AM
    Saturn12345

Quote madamerose55: I only started watching this show when OLTL went off the air, so I don't know all the ins and outs of the show. but I really love Adam and Sharon as a couple, I think when they are in scenes together they are electric, like the old super couples used to be. I watch 3 soaps now and cannot think of a couple that can compete with them. whenever they are in acene together, I just love it. the other day in the restaurant, when Adam said that Sharon couldn't move on, just that little scene but he couldn't keep his hands off her, he didn't have to kiss her to tell her that, he just couldn't help himself, and that is what I love about the couple that no matter how hard they try, they just can't stay away from each other. I do hope the writers realize this and don't waste the potential this couple has of being a super couple. He and Chelsey are good as friends but no chemistry. I do not want a new love for either Sharon or Adam, they belong together.

I think Adam loves Chelsea. I hope they get back together and also because of the baby. I really like them being together.

#8   2013/06/12 05:53AM
    countryMomof4

Quote Soulsistah: I see Adam and Sharon differently. I've been watching the show years before Sharon came on and I think they have nearly destroyed the original character of Sharon through her pairing with Adam. He's a masochist and a bit of a sadist, IMO. What he has done to Sharon, and continues to do to her (e.g. humiliate, degrade, mock, and manipulate her)is not love, or anything close; it's control. If the writers are truly to make good on their intent to "rebuild" Sharon, they need her to kick Adam to the curb for good. Period. His kind of "love" is sick to me.

ITA Soul, especially with the bolded. IMO, Sharon was put with Adam to redeem him. what better way to lift someone up than to pair him with the "good" girl. I totally understand why Sharon would forgive him but forget? Never!

I see Adam as in love with Chelsea but for different reasons than he loved Sharon. He also desperately wants his father's approval ( why I don't know ).

#9   2013/06/12 05:54AM
    Saturn12345

Quote deceived: Adam is hard to figure out...but the last 5 years or so, all Adam has done is pursue and stalk Sharon to no end...so with a stroke of a pen, he is all of a sudden wanting this newbie Chelsea... maybe is has to do with Victor wanting another heir.

Victor forbade Adam from seeing Sharon again under no circumstances, so that's what he is doing, trying to avoid her, he was only using her anyways to pass the time. He really only loves Chelsea. Especially now that she's getting a baby which he thinks is his.

#10   2013/06/12 05:57AM
    Saturn12345

Quote countryMomof4:

ITA Soul, especially with the bolded. IMO, Sharon was put with Adam to redeem him. what better way to lift someone up than to pair him with the "good" girl. I totally understand why Sharon would forgive him but forget? Never!

I see Adam as in love with Chelsea but for different reasons than he loved Sharon. He also desperately wants his father's approval ( why I don't know ).

Adam misses having had a dad, so he's trying to please Victor. Sharon has got Adam redeemed, her work is over, good bye Sharon. Victor won't like Nick so much when he finds out that Summer is Jack's child. Boy the sh*t is going to fly. Very good acting.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list