List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/11 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:39AM, Views: 5078, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/06/15 05:36PM
    Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?
    Sportone

[quote]Quote go2girl: [quote]Quote Sportone: [quote]Quote LucySnowe: [quote]Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.[/quote]

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.[/quote]

It was such a NON reaction. She should be furious and very hurt. Instead she is calling him wanting to be there for him. What an idiot she is.[/quote]

That's what true love does to ya...[/quote]
    LMAO @ Sharon and the word true love. Sleeping with Nick's daddy takes away the true love thing.. sleeping and marrying his brother takes away from the true love and all the lying and cheat ing of course.

#82   2013/06/15 06:41PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote go2girl:

That's what true love does to ya...

Yes he truly loved Phyllis and so wrecked his relationship with Sharon over it to kidnap a child.

The romance!

#83   2013/06/15 06:42PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportone:
    LMAO @ Sharon and the word true love. Sleeping with Nick's daddy takes away the true love thing.. sleeping and marrying his brother takes away from the true love and all the lying and cheat ing of course.

Sharon is truly in love with getting her itch scratched.

#84   2013/06/15 06:50PM
    Sportone

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Cass Eno: I'm lovin' that Nick is gonna see some payback.

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

Maybe this will be the catalyst the writers use to finally repair the Victor-Sharon relationship. They need to get them back to where they were (father/daughter-like).

There is no going back to that relationship. Impossible after they had sex. The writers have destroyed Sharon and made her the joke of the show. Needy pathetic and all alone.. waiting for those newman crumbs to come her way. When ever any of them is alone they know they can toss Sharon the bone and she will be happy.

Victor never had sex with Sharon...at least they never showed it. Thus, all the writers have to do is imply sex never occurred. Even if it did, doesn't matter. They will eventually put Victor's relationship with Sharon back together. What's wrong with begin all alone? Many women on the show have problems with it though, mainly Phyllis (talk about PATHETIC)!

They don't show anyone having sex. They implied it tho. Denial is a lousy way to debate.

#85   2013/06/15 07:10PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

Maybe this will be the catalyst the writers use to finally repair the Victor-Sharon relationship. They need to get them back to where they were (father/daughter-like).

There is no going back to that relationship. Impossible after they had sex. The writers have destroyed Sharon and made her the joke of the show. Needy pathetic and all alone.. waiting for those newman crumbs to come her way. When ever any of them is alone they know they can toss Sharon the bone and she will be happy.

Victor never had sex with Sharon...at least they never showed it. Thus, all the writers have to do is imply sex never occurred. Even if it did, doesn't matter. They will eventually put Victor's relationship with Sharon back together. What's wrong with begin all alone? Many women on the show have problems with it though, mainly Phyllis (talk about PATHETIC)!

They don't show anyone having sex. They implied it tho. Denial is a lousy way to debate.

LOL sure is.

#86   2013/06/15 09:23PM
    go2girl

[quote]Quote Sportone: [quote]Quote go2girl: [quote]Quote Sportone: [quote]Quote LucySnowe: [quote]Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.[/quote]

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.[/quote]

It was such a NON reaction. She should be furious and very hurt. Instead she is calling him wanting to be there for him. What an idiot she is.[/quote]

That's what true love does to ya...[/quote]
    LMAO @ Sharon and the word true love. Sleeping with Nick's daddy takes away the true love thing.. sleeping and marrying his brother takes away from the true love and all the lying and cheat ing of course.[/quote]

LMAO @ thinking ANY of that matters on a soap.

#87   2013/06/15 09:25PM
    go2girl

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote go2girl:

That's what true love does to ya...

Yes he truly loved Phyllis and so wrecked his relationship with Sharon over it to kidnap a child.

The romance!

You know better than that...LOL!

#88   2013/06/15 09:28PM
    go2girl

Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Then why do it? They show couples having sex all the time.

#89   2013/06/18 04:17AM
    Sinny-1-1-1

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Then why do it? They show couples having sex all the time.

No they don't.. lots of times the sex is implied.. shictor sex happened and only shick fans deny that

#90   2013/06/18 05:06AM
    Sinny-1-1-1

ok go2girl your 3 day ban should be over. where are u

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list