List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/11 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:39AM, Views: 5030, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/15 03:20AM
    Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?
    Sportone

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Now they need to prepare to tell Jack,Oh No! This will be good.
    Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

When Nick tells Phyllis to answer the call from Jack, he tells her, "You're a good liar" and she responded, "Not as good as you,apparently." I was hysterical!

The difference is...Nick didn't know he was lying. He HOPED he wasn't with all his heart but he was wrong. Whereas Phyllis straight up lies through her teeth. It will be good to see Nick squirm though!!!

Sure he knew he was lying. He knew he needed to be retested and he chose to lie for 18 years saying he was her dad. Nick straight up lied when he said Summer was his. He had no clue. That is called a LIE.

#72   2013/06/15 03:27AM
    Sportone

Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Cass Eno: I'm lovin' that Nick is gonna see some payback.

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

Maybe this will be the catalyst the writers use to finally repair the Victor-Sharon relationship. They need to get them back to where they were (father/daughter-like).

There is no going back to that relationship. Impossible after they had sex. The writers have destroyed Sharon and made her the joke of the show. Needy pathetic and all alone.. waiting for those newman crumbs to come her way. When ever any of them is alone they know they can toss Sharon the bone and she will be happy.

#73   2013/06/15 05:53AM
    Backspacer

Feelin sorry for Nick. He wanted so much for Summer to be his-he just knew in his heart he was the dad. They showed the day Phyllis gave birth-with Jack holdin the baby. The look on Nicks face is the same look he had the day he was readin the DNA report. Look of "what if" or "Deer in the headlite look"

#74   2013/06/15 06:05AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

When Nick tells Phyllis to answer the call from Jack, he tells her, "You're a good liar" and she responded, "Not as good as you,apparently." I was hysterical!

The difference is...Nick didn't know he was lying. He HOPED he wasn't with all his heart but he was wrong. Whereas Phyllis straight up lies through her teeth. It will be good to see Nick squirm though!!!

Sure he knew he was lying. He knew he needed to be retested and he chose to lie for 18 years saying he was her dad. Nick straight up lied when he said Summer was his. He had no clue. That is called a LIE.

LOL @ Nick didn't know he was lying. AHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Oh yes he did! He lied for over 18 years and would have kept lying.

#75   2013/06/15 06:06AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

Maybe this will be the catalyst the writers use to finally repair the Victor-Sharon relationship. They need to get them back to where they were (father/daughter-like).

There is no going back to that relationship. Impossible after they had sex. The writers have destroyed Sharon and made her the joke of the show. Needy pathetic and all alone.. waiting for those newman crumbs to come her way. When ever any of them is alone they know they can toss Sharon the bone and she will be happy.

LOL now that Sharon has done the King of the Newmans, there is no pretending he is her Daddy anymore. He hates her. Guess she isn't such a good lay.

#76   2013/06/15 07:44AM
    babydylon

Glad Sharon slept with the Newman men would have been a doggon shame had she done the dumpster with Deacon like Phyllis did, now Nick can be with her again and feel he's not sexing with maggots.

#77   2013/06/15 04:36PM
    go2girl

[quote]Quote Sportone: [quote]Quote LucySnowe: [quote]Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.[/quote]

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.[/quote]

It was such a NON reaction. She should be furious and very hurt. Instead she is calling him wanting to be there for him. What an idiot she is.[/quote]

That's what true love does to ya...

#78   2013/06/15 04:39PM
    go2girl

Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:

It really doesn't matter but had the most recent paternity test come back saying Nick was bio dad, then he never lied at all...he WOULD indeed be Summer's father. However, he did lie about knowing the results of the first paternity. Still doesn't change that he believed in his heart that he was bio-daddy. Which is my point.

#79   2013/06/15 04:43PM
    go2girl

Quote Sportone:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Victor never had sex with Sharon...at least they never showed it. Thus, all the writers have to do is imply sex never occurred. Even if it did, doesn't matter. They will eventually put Victor's relationship with Sharon back together. What's wrong with begin all alone? Many women on the show have problems with it though, mainly Phyllis (talk about PATHETIC)!

#80   2013/06/15 04:44PM
    go2girl

Quote Backspacer: Feelin sorry for Nick. He wanted so much for Summer to be his-he just knew in his heart he was the dad. They showed the day Phyllis gave birth-with Jack holdin the baby. The look on Nicks face is the same look he had the day he was readin the DNA report. Look of "what if" or "Deer in the headlite look"

Yep, EXACTLY!!! We all knew back then he wasn't bio-daddy!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list