List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/11 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:39AM, Views: 4964, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/12 05:20PM
    Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?
    splat_tomato

Quote go2girl: After the paternity results?

I AM...checking in!

Guess all those "imaginary" anvils were REAL afterall, LOL!!!

Oh yea: Phick is dead, Phick is dead; The wicked Phick is dead!

Phick is Phucked now!

Stick a fork in it!

WOO- HOOOOOOO!!!!

#62   2013/06/12 05:28PM
    habbyfan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote sexybrat1969:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

Yah I don't get it either, Shick is nothing to worship IMO. Both cheated on each other throughout their marriage, Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his. Nick is an ahole and I hope he gets raked over the coals for lying for 18 years. I'm hoping that Jack sucker punches Nick, he sure deserves that and more.

No kidding hey, lol a great twist would be that it was faiths hair

Faith's hair is much shorter than Summer's and Phyllis had just brushed Summer's hair. The chance that Nick would grab one of Faith's strands (that's a big IF Faith ever used it) would be slim to none. This s/l doesn't need to be too tainted with too many twists and turns. It's pure enough!

If - it's and but's were candies and nut's -we would all a have a Merry Christmas.

#63   2013/06/12 05:35PM
    blubird

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote sexybrat1969:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

Yah I don't get it either, Shick is nothing to worship IMO. Both cheated on each other throughout their marriage, Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his. Nick is an ahole and I hope he gets raked over the coals for lying for 18 years. I'm hoping that Jack sucker punches Nick, he sure deserves that and more.

Faith's hair is much shorter than Summer's and Phyllis had just brushed Summer's hair. The chance that Nick would grab one of Faith's strands (that's a big IF Faith ever used it) would be slim to none. This s/l doesn't need to be too tainted with too many twists and turns. It's pure enough!

If - it's and but's were candies and nut's -we would all a have a Merry Christmas.

love it

#64   2013/06/13 09:51AM
    go2girl

Quote splat_tomato:
    Quote go2girl: After the paternity results?

I AM...checking in!

Guess all those "imaginary" anvils were REAL afterall, LOL!!!

Oh yea: Phick is dead, Phick is dead; The wicked Phick is dead!

Phick is Phucked now!

Stick a fork in it!

WOO- HOOOOOOO!!!!

Isn't it loving? I so enjoy it I'm checking in again!

#65   2013/06/13 09:52AM
    go2girl

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote sexybrat1969:
    Quote Karl127:

LOL...my friend always uses that saying. Applies wonderfully to this situation.

#66   2013/06/13 10:09AM
    calliope

Sharon has become an interesting character in the last 18 months. Please, please don't put her back with Nick.

#67   2013/06/13 10:41AM
    go2girl

Quote calliope: Sharon has become an interesting character in the last 18 months. Please, please don't put her back with Nick.

They might not put her back with Nick. Maybe Avery sticks with Nick through all this fallout. But they do need to put her with somebody.

#68   2013/06/14 09:54PM
    go2girl

Still here....heehee

Anyone else joining in?

#69   2013/06/14 09:57PM
    Barbyboo

Can't wait to see that Kyle chasing babe to hear the news.

#70   2013/06/15 03:11AM
    Sportone

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.

It was such a NON reaction. She should be furious and very hurt. Instead she is calling him wanting to be there for him. What an idiot she is.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list