List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/11 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:39AM, Views: 5198, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/12 10:13AM
    Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?
    trinilisa

Quote go2girl:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Cass Eno: I'm lovin' that Nick is gonna see some payback.

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

Maybe this will be the catalyst the writers use to finally repair the Victor-Sharon relationship. They need to get them back to where they were (father/daughter-like).

With all due respect, I'm not sure that's even possible...on the other hand, stranger things have happened...like the Shictor pairing in the first place!

#52   2013/06/12 10:52AM
    valleycliffe

here i am, and happier than a pig in chit...

i went back and re-watched the may 18, 2007 episode on youtube, it was when nick told sharon he was the baby daddy.

even then he looked guilty as all get out..

broke my shick lovin heart but SHARON was magnifico...

#53   2013/06/12 11:02AM
    ShickRomantic

Quote Soulsistah: Oh yessssssssssss! I am definitely checking in because I let this show go for a while but KNEW once the new writing team came aboard, this story about Summer's true paternity would be revealed. I am so loving this storyline, I can barely stand it! Nick lied about Summer's paternity, not because of his "true love" for Phyllis, but because he needed a Cassie substitute. Remember, Nick even wanted to stay with Sharon after he read the results, but she said forget it because she didn't trust Phylis' intentions. And now we know that the relationship of Phick was based on a colossal LIE! Death, lies and sex was at the core of Phick, IMO, and now it is officially OVER for good!

I am very, very happy I tuned back into watching now...its been a long time in coming for the truth about Summer to come out. At last!!!!

I'm with you,Soul!I had to come back and watch this!!Loving it,too!!!!

#54   2013/06/12 01:44PM
    go2girl

Quote valleycliffe: here i am, and happier than a pig in chit...

i went back and re-watched the may 18, 2007 episode on youtube, it was when nick told sharon he was the baby daddy.

Ironically I think those days were some of SC's best acting. I haven't felt like she's as good now but back then...dayum! I wish she'd get back to that. Maybe the writers will write her that way now but who knows.

#55   2013/06/12 01:56PM
    valleycliffe

Quote go2girl:
    Quote valleycliffe: here i am, and happier than a pig in chit...

Ironically I think those days were some of SC's best acting. I haven't felt like she's as good now but back then...dayum! I wish she'd get back to that. Maybe the writers will write her that way now but who knows.

and not have her ensconced up adamned's butt would be wonderful....

#56   2013/06/12 02:28PM
    sexybrat1969

Quote Karl127:
    Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

Yah I don't get it either, Shick is nothing to worship IMO. Both cheated on each other throughout their marriage, Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his. Nick is an ahole and I hope he gets raked over the coals for lying for 18 years. I'm hoping that Jack sucker punches Nick, he sure deserves that and more.

No kidding hey, lol a great twist would be that it was faiths hair

#57   2013/06/12 02:43PM
    JessicaD

I just wonder if the Newman's are going to want their graduation gifts back.

#58   2013/06/12 02:57PM
    mahina

I'm here! Phick is dead! Phick is dead! Hip hip hooray!!

#59   2013/06/12 04:53PM
    Joy T

I'm right here and lovin every minute of it. A big thank you writers! We all knew that Jack was daddy so thank you for letting the truth.

Cannot wait to see Victor's face and hear what comes out of his mouth to Nicky boy. My grandpa use to have a saying when people messed up. He would say, "he sure assed up"!!!! I thought about that today as Nick's so-called club surely doesn't seem to have it going on as we never see anybody there. LOL so Victor, your baby boy sure has assed up big time! It's going to be so good when big daddy gets after him.

#60   2013/06/12 05:18PM
    go2girl

Quote sexybrat1969:
    Quote Karl127:
    Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

Yah I don't get it either, Shick is nothing to worship IMO. Both cheated on each other throughout their marriage, Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his. Nick is an ahole and I hope he gets raked over the coals for lying for 18 years. I'm hoping that Jack sucker punches Nick, he sure deserves that and more.

No kidding hey, lol a great twist would be that it was faiths hair

Faith's hair is much shorter than Summer's and Phyllis had just brushed Summer's hair. The chance that Nick would grab one of Faith's strands (that's a big IF Faith ever used it) would be slim to none. This s/l doesn't need to be too tainted with too many twists and turns. It's pure enough!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list