List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/11 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:39AM, Views: 5061, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/11 06:52PM
    Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?
    Chicken Nerd

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote sweatpeaabbot:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Now they need to prepare to tell Jack,Oh No! This will be good.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

Phyllis wanted Nick to be the father so desperately. This story is great!!!

Now all we need is for an exhausted Phyl to lie down and nap and have a horrible dream in which Sharon appears with Faith and a very pregnant Avery appears, too. And Sharon congratulates Avery on Prophecy Child #2 and hands Avery a little onesie with a "#2" on it while Faith is wearing a sundress with a "#1" on it, and both of Nick's blonds are beaming.

I like it!!!

I'd love for the dream to continue with Daisy appearing and holding a small wrapped box that she holds out and she says in her most innocent voice, "You never did open my wedding present." I wonder what would be in that box!

Didn't Daisy once send a rat in a box for somebody's (birthday?)....was that Lauren's?

Remember when Phyllis was in jail before, and had that nightmare when everybody she had betrayed stood up to accuse her?...there were a lot of people, so the nightmare went on for a week...but at the end of it she was totally off her face and ripped her prison clothes to threads...love for that to happen again.

#42   2013/06/11 10:01PM
    go2girl

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

When Nick tells Phyllis to answer the call from Jack, he tells her, "You're a good liar" and she responded, "Not as good as you,apparently." I was hysterical!

The difference is...Nick didn't know he was lying. He HOPED he wasn't with all his heart but he was wrong. Whereas Phyllis straight up lies through her teeth. It will be good to see Nick squirm though!!!

#43   2013/06/11 10:02PM
    go2girl

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I'm checking in to say I am so happy with the new team of writers.. in spite of the naw sayers... such improvement.
    I did not wish nor expect Jack to be Daddy.. but such good
    soap writing.....drama everywhere!!!!!! with a new twist to many lives.

I am not a couples fan of anyone.. I watch for the entire show.. and how it melts together..

This new team is doing a very good job of it... even with the newbies.. without Summer being a young adult, her attempt to have a relationship with a adult Kyle and her mis=behaving .. this story would be pretty meaningless.

A big thumbs up from me on this story line.

Agreed! The writing isn't perfect but it is a 100% improvement from the previous regime. Loving this s/l!

#44   2013/06/11 10:04PM
    go2girl

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Cass Eno: I'm lovin' that Nick is gonna see some payback.

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

Maybe this will be the catalyst the writers use to finally repair the Victor-Sharon relationship. They need to get them back to where they were (father/daughter-like).

#45   2013/06/11 10:21PM
    go2girl

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote sweatpeaabbot:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote go2girl:

Phyllis wanted Nick to be the father so desperately. This story is great!!!

Now all we need is for an exhausted Phyl to lie down and nap and have a horrible dream in which Sharon appears with Faith and a very pregnant Avery appears, too. And Sharon congratulates Avery on Prophecy Child #2 and hands Avery a little onesie with a "#2" on it while Faith is wearing a sundress with a "#1" on it, and both of Nick's blonds are beaming.

I like it!!!

I'd love for the dream to continue with Daisy appearing and holding a small wrapped box that she holds out and she says in her most innocent voice, "You never did open my wedding present." I wonder what would be in that box!

Didn't Daisy once send a rat in a box for somebody's (birthday?)....was that Lauren's?

Remember when Phyllis was in jail before, and had that nightmare when everybody she had betrayed stood up to accuse her?...there were a lot of people, so the nightmare went on for a week...but at the end of it she was totally off her face and ripped her prison clothes to threads...love for that to happen again.

Here ya go (gotta skip to 3:45 mark). ENJOY!: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB8jnL0GzJk

#46   2013/06/11 10:24PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

This the only reason I have tuned into this show after months of relying on recaps and clips. The fallout for Nick has me doing backflips

#47   2013/06/12 06:40AM
    Soulsistah

Oh yessssssssssss! I am definitely checking in because I let this show go for a while but KNEW once the new writing team came aboard, this story about Summer's true paternity would be revealed. I am so loving this storyline, I can barely stand it! Nick lied about Summer's paternity, not because of his "true love" for Phyllis, but because he needed a Cassie substitute. Remember, Nick even wanted to stay with Sharon after he read the results, but she said forget it because she didn't trust Phylis' intentions. And now we know that the relationship of Phick was based on a colossal LIE! Death, lies and sex was at the core of Phick, IMO, and now it is officially OVER for good!

I am very, very happy I tuned back into watching now...its been a long time in coming for the truth about Summer to come out. At last!!!!

#48   2013/06/12 06:46AM
    Karl127

Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

Yah I don't get it either, Shick is nothing to worship IMO. Both cheated on each other throughout their marriage, Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his. Nick is an ahole and I hope he gets raked over the coals for lying for 18 years. I'm hoping that Jack sucker punches Nick, he sure deserves that and more.

#49   2013/06/12 09:43AM
    trinilisa

I am here, although I did believe the anvils...and I am anti-Phick...where's that "Phick is dead" thread at? lol

#50   2013/06/12 09:58AM
    go2girl

Quote Karl127: Nick abandonded Sharon and Faith for Phyllis and a baby that wasn't even his.

Wow...not only is this imaginary it is straight up untrue! LOL! How in the hell did Nick abandon Sharon & Faith when Faith wasn't even born yet? Nick would have never used Summer had Sharon been pregnant with Faith at the time, that's for sure.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list