List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/11 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:39AM, Views: 5060, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/11 06:18PM
    Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?
    bukopandan

Quote go2girl:
    Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Now they need to prepare to tell Jack,Oh No! This will be good.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

Phyllis wanted Nick to be the father so desperately. This story is great!!!

Now all we need is for an exhausted Phyl to lie down and nap and have a horrible dream in which Sharon appears with Faith and a very pregnant Avery appears, too. And Sharon congratulates Avery on Prophecy Child #2 and hands Avery a little onesie with a "#2" on it while Faith is wearing a sundress with a "#1" on it, and both of Nick's blonds are beaming.

#32   2013/06/11 06:20PM
    sweatpeaabbot

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

Now all we need is for an exhausted Phyl to lie down and nap and have a horrible dream in which Sharon appears with Faith and a very pregnant Avery appears, too. And Sharon congratulates Avery on Prophecy Child #2 and hands Avery a little onesie with a "#2" on it while Faith is wearing a sundress with a "#1" on it, and both of Nick's blonds are beaming.

I like it!!!

#33   2013/06/11 06:21PM
    LucySnowe

Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.

#34   2013/06/11 06:25PM
    bukopandan

Quote sweatpeaabbot:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote go2girl:

I like it!!!

I'd love for the dream to continue with Daisy appearing and holding a small wrapped box that she holds out and she says in her most innocent voice, "You never did open my wedding present." I wonder what would be in that box!

#35   2013/06/11 06:33PM
    JRTA

*waves hand in the air* HERE!!!

Today was great! Although once again, Phyllis managed to turn this into about her with the Nick wouldn't let her go garbage. Hmmm, not the way I remember it EVER but whatever, doesn't matter now! Phick and their fake little family is DEAD!

Loved Nick throwing Phyllis' history of lying in her face. Nick is wrong, but Phyllis is no better. She's just pissed because Nick wanted Summer to replace Cassie, not her. Although the fact she hasn't got that by now just makes me shake my head.

I wish Phyllis hadn't been the one to throw Adam in Nick's face. Although I agree, Nick is no better, but the BIG difference is that Nick has ALWAYS acted holy then thou with Adam when in reality he's nothing but a lying hypocrite! I do look forward to Adam taking a shot at Nick for that.

I do think this is ONLY the beginning. The scenes I wanna see are Jack finding out, because we know PB will deliver HUGE! IMO, he will STEAL this storyline.

#36   2013/06/11 06:36PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote habbyfan: The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

I fear you're right. I absolutely don't get Sharon's reaction. She should have LOST it on Nick when she found out he lied.
    It's all water under the bridge for Sharon, it happened a long time ago, and she's like a saint when it comes to forgiveness.
    She's reacting exactly like I said she would.

#37   2013/06/11 06:40PM
    Castro

I'm here and ALL IN

To watch the nasty Phick Affair; the beyond insulting Phick marriage and now the vindicating Phick debacle with SuperBrat's DNA not being a match to Slick Nick is just everything coming full circle

Sharon may not be upset now but I think she's going to explode on Nick at some point. Maybe we'll get a real treat and see her blast Nick, Victor AND Adam. Heck, she should blast Phyllis, Nikki and Victoria as well. While she's at it, maybe she'll realize or find out Chelsea's lying about the baby and blast her too

SuperBrat deserves this news. She's been a Witch to Jamie and Fen...started all types of chaos that resulted in Chelsea miscarrying and Jamie's suicide attempt. Plus she continued being devious and screwed up Fen's life which led to Mike & Lauren's marriage falling apart. She's a walking disaster (just like her Momma). Yeah, she deserves to hear the devastating AND humiliating news.

Noah, I feel bad for the guy. He'll be upset on so many levels. It will be interesting to see how he handles all of this.

Very soapy juicy drama...LOVE IT

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 06:44PM
    #38   2013/06/11 06:41PM
    Chicken Nerd

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Chosen_1: How in the world do Shick fans see this as a catalyst to getting Shick back together and WHY in the world would anyone want Sharon back with this liar who has lied for 18 years. A lie that will rock the people closest to them to the core? The guy is cruel, yet people still root for a Shick reunion?

WHOA, Whoa, whoa...who said ANYthing about a Shick reunion or even mentioned Shick thus far in this thread?! This is to "check in" if you knew this s/l was coming &/or said you would be here for the fall out. I'll take your post as your "checking in"...

Sorry I'm late, hid in an tunnel to avoid the falling anvils and fell asleep.

But I'm here, and ready to 'Partay,' so please join hands as we skip along the 'Yellow Brick Road"...

♫♪ Ding Dong, the witch is dead,♫♪
    ♫♪ Which old witch, the Phylliss witch.♫♪

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 06:43PM
    #39   2013/06/11 06:42PM
    Castro

Quote JRTA: *waves hand in the air* HERE!!!

Today was great! Although once again, Phyllis managed to turn this into about her with the Nick wouldn't let her go garbage. Hmmm, not the way I remember it EVER but whatever, doesn't matter now! Phick and their fake little family is DEAD!

Loved Nick throwing Phyllis' history of lying in her face. Nick is wrong, but Phyllis is no better. She's just pissed because Nick wanted Summer to replace Cassie, not her. Although the fact she hasn't got that by now just makes me shake my head.

I wish Phyllis hadn't been the one to throw Adam in Nick's face. Although I agree, Nick is no better, but the BIG difference is that Nick has ALWAYS acted holy then thou with Adam when in reality he's nothing but a lying hypocrite! I do look forward to Adam taking a shot at Nick for that.

I do think this is ONLY the beginning. The scenes I wanna see are Jack finding out, because we know PB will deliver HUGE! IMO, he will STEAL this storyline.

I totally agree!

#40   2013/06/11 06:43PM
    JRTA

Quote LucySnowe:

I would have liked a stronger reaction from Sharon when she found out. But given what's happened over the years, and specifically what Nick has done to protect her after her breakdown, I think she is giving Nick a break.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list