List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?

Started by go2girl at 2013/06/11 02:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:39AM, Views: 5223, Replies: 106
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/11 04:53PM
    Re: Is EVERYONE here that said they would be?
    LucySnowe

I am here!!! So loving all this.

#22   2013/06/11 04:55PM
    LucySnowe

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Now they need to prepare to tell Jack,Oh No! This will be good.

Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

Phyllis wanted Nick to be the father so desperately. This story is great!!!

Yes Phyllis did not want it to be Jack and she did say this to Nick.

The way Phyllis was wanting Nick to be the daddy why didn't she want to see the results or even frame them after all she was getting what she wanted. I'm waiting to see Noah reaction.

All the reactions will be fantastic. But the ONE I'm waiting for is Jack's. PB is the master and this will be big stuff to play!!!

#23   2013/06/11 05:09PM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote habbyfan: Here: I love how Nick is so crazy in everyway,from his excuses to his way of telling Jack.

Phyllis was all panic about you trashed Jack and took away his ability to raise his daughter.

Then she says Jack has a daughter and Nick says and a son,the eyes near popped out of her head.

Now they need to prepare to tell Jack,Oh No! This will be good.
    Nick lied to his face and Phyllis in her most cavalier attitude wave her arm and told him don't bother taking the test *Nick is the Father*

When Nick tells Phyllis to answer the call from Jack, he tells her, "You're a good liar" and she responded, "Not as good as you,apparently." I was hysterical!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 05:11PM
    #24   2013/06/11 05:11PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I'm checking in to say I am so happy with the new team of writers.. in spite of the naw sayers... such improvement.
    I did not wish nor expect Jack to be Daddy.. but such good
    soap writing.....drama everywhere!!!!!! with a new twist to many lives.

I am not a couples fan of anyone.. I watch for the entire show.. and how it melts together..

This new team is doing a very good job of it... even with the newbies.. without Summer being a young adult, her attempt to have a relationship with a adult Kyle and her mis=behaving .. this story would be pretty meaningless.

A big thumbs up from me on this story line.

#25   2013/06/11 05:14PM
    yandrfan99

I don't know if I said I would be here but boy am I here and with the biggest smile on my face that you have ever seen. I must say MS and JM pulled it off without doubt. Phyllis put on her freak but just enough it was not overdone. And Nick there was such pain in his face. To me there is only one person to blame for all of this and that is Nick. Yes Phyllis wanted him to be the father but she would have had to accept that Jack was the father if Nick had told the truth 18yrs ago. The two people who will be hurt the most will be Summer and Noah. I have no doubt that both actors will pull this off and so will PB. I can't wait to see all three reactions,. This is the best Y&R I have seen in years.

#26   2013/06/11 05:16PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Cass Eno: I'm lovin' that Nick is gonna see some payback.

I'm here and can't wait to see everybody turn on him. I want to see Sharon, Victor, and Nikki confront him.

#27   2013/06/11 05:37PM
    habbyfan

The whole story is great ... unfortunately ... I don't think Sharon will be angry,insulted or in any way pizzed off ...

Sharon should kick him to the curb ...

The fact that he left her and Noah and used Jack's child as his reason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 05:38PM
    #28   2013/06/11 05:43PM
    countryMomof4

I'm beyond delighted that the writers have finished what was started years ago. I always thought that Jack was the father.

As I said the other day, chit meet fan

I cannot wait to see how PB plays this.

#29   2013/06/11 05:52PM
    sunmama

Quote go2girl: After the paternity results?

I AM...checking in!

Guess all those "imaginary" anvils were REAL afterall, LOL!!!

Oh yea: Phick is dead, Phick is dead; The wicked Phick is dead!

Ya know it....Just watched it....Woohoo

Just thought Phyllis would be a little more animated and yelling and screaming. But it was good, I was almost feeling sorry for Phyllis. Sad for Jack though.

Where is Red and someone else is missing too.

#30   2013/06/11 06:06PM
    sweatpeaabbot

Sweet satisfaction.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list