List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis recast ideas?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis recast ideas?

Started by Wali at 2013/06/10 03:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 02:50PM, Views: 7339, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/10 03:37PM
    Phyllis recast ideas?
    Wali

If you were forced to pick, who would you like to see as NuPhyllis? My top two picks would probably be Gina Tognoni and Robin Christopher.

I feel like there's a 90% chance that the role of Phyllis Summers will be recast, there may even be a chance that it already has but it is being kept quiet?

#2   2013/06/10 03:48PM
    Re: Phyllis recast ideas?
    Laloni

Quote Wali: If you were forced to pick, who would you like to see as NuPhyllis? My top two picks would probably be Gina Tognoni and Robin Christopher.

I feel like there's a 90% chance that the role of Phyllis Summers will be recast, there may even be a chance that it already has but it is being kept quiet?

I don't want Phyllis to be recast however I think the news of Summer's paternity will somehow be the S/L that shows Phyllis leaving, she probably will move away to be with her son in Georgia. This entire thing makes me nervous, the lives its going to affect. Do you think it will occur before Victor and Nicki leave on their honeymoon?

#3   2013/06/10 03:51PM
    BabyVelvet

I'd like to see Sandra Nelson, the actress that took over the role of Phyllis years ago. I don't know what her status is, though, if she's still acting or not.

#4   2013/06/10 03:51PM
    Wali

Assuming that she is/will be recast, who would you want to see?

#5   2013/06/10 04:59PM
    Elizabeth Keifer
    terriesingz

Elizabeth Keifer would be my pick. She played Blake on GL, and her character was multi-dimensional, very much like Phyllis.

I really hope they do not pick Robin Christopher.Her acting (IMO) is too flat to play a character with so many sides and emotions.

#6   2013/06/10 05:22PM
    valleycliffe

i would go with robin christopher..

#7   2013/06/10 05:38PM
    Joy T

A friend in Florida swears that she has seen it in writing that Phyllis has been recast and that it is indeed Gina T. from Guiding Light. She was all excited about it and was trying to walk me through to the site she read it. Of course, I am in NC and after about an hour of trying to find the site, I gave up! I hope what she read is the truth and just not wishful thinking on a fan's part. I like Gina T and that she will be a great choice.

I would have preferred Liz Kiefer that played Blake on GL. That chracter was so much like Phyllis.

I definitely think the hire has been made and Phyllis will not miss a beat!

#8   2013/06/10 05:41PM
    Wali

Quote Joy T: A friend in Florida swears that she has seen it in writing that Phyllis has been recast and that it is indeed Gina T. from Guiding Light. She was all excited about it and was trying to walk me through to the site she read it. Of course, I am in NC and after about an hour of trying to find the site, I gave up! I hope what she read is the truth and just not wishful thinking on a fan's part. I like Gina T and that she will be a great choice.

I would have preferred Liz Kiefer that played Blake on GL. That chracter was so much like Phyllis.

I definitely think the hire has been made and Phyllis will not miss a beat!

That's really exciting. Though I'll miss Michelle's acting, I think that Gina will be a good NuPhyllis. I have to agree with you though, Liz Kiefer would have been a very good recast.

#9   2013/10/11 04:22AM
    Susan in Man...

Bree Williamson. She was Jessica on One Life to Live.

#10   2013/10/11 06:12AM
    cottonjenn

I think Jamie Lunar would be great. She's been in soaps as well as some evening shows. She can be sweet but plays a real good biotch. She would be perfect.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list