List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick stole Summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick stole Summer

Started by donde at 2013/06/10 12:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 06:56PM, Views: 1843, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/10 12:47PM
    Nick stole Summer
    donde

I cannot feel any grief for Nick. For years this man knew this child may not have been his and he kept lying. How could Nick look Jack in the face. I understand about Cassie but iMO that is like taking someone else child from them. Jack missed out on everything because of him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 12:54PM
    #2   2013/06/10 12:50PM
    Re: Nick stole Summer
    Jackie10

Yep 18 years plenty of time for him to come clean about what he did. He needs to keep his mouth shut to Adam from now own he is no better.

#3   2013/06/10 12:52PM
    Jonathan1993

You think he and adam will become brothers now?

#4   2013/06/10 12:53PM
    trixie60

Quote Jackie10: Yep 18 years plenty of time for him to come clean about what he did. He needs to keep his mouth shut to Adam from now own he is no better.

I hope that Adam finds out what he did and then he could do the same thing to Nick.

#5   2013/06/10 01:02PM
    Jackie10

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Jackie10: Yep 18 years plenty of time for him to come clean about what he did. He needs to keep his mouth shut to Adam from now own he is no better.

I hope that Adam finds out what he did and then he could do the same thing to Nick.

Hopefully Adam will be the better man. I dont know how Little Nicky could treat Adam his own brother so cruelly knowing he had possibly dont the same thing on a much grander scale.

#6   2013/06/10 01:24PM
    BabyVelvet

Adam is a murderous piece of unholy crap. Nick isn't on his level, but I see that some are pathetically trying to make Nick as bad as Adam, just the way they tried, also to no avail, to make Sharon as bad as Phyllis. I laugh so hard, my stomach hurts!

#7   2013/06/10 01:27PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote donde: I cannot feel any grief for Nick. For years this man knew this child may not have been his and he kept lying. How could Nick look Jack in the face. I understand about Cassie but iMO that is like taking someone else child from them. Jack missed out on everything because of him.
    What Jack "missed out on" was taking the paternity test HIMSELF, or asking to see the results.
    Jack took the word of two known liars, who happened to have a vested interest in LYING.

Nick took what he wanted and left the rest, and as fate and good thinking goes, the "rest" he left was his murderous, cheating, wife.

#8   2013/06/10 01:28PM
    pink sassylady

What Nick did was wrong but he is not on the same level as Adam. What Adam did was 10 times worst .Nick never try to drive a woman crazy.he also didn't kill her a baby and throw it in the fireplace.

#9   2013/06/10 01:30PM
    trixie60

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote trixie60:

Hopefully Adam will be the better man. I dont know how Little Nicky could treat Adam his own brother so cruelly knowing he had possibly dont the same thing on a much grander scale.

I agree and now Nick will know how it feels because his whole family will have issues with him and the Abbotts too. Nick will have to go through the same thing Adam did when he first came to town and how everyone treated him badly.

#10   2013/06/10 01:30PM
    Tambam

Nick is bottom of the barrel. He is disgusting! The biggest baby thief in GC. And dopey Sharon gives him a pass. She's pathetic

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list