List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: recasting Phylis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

recasting Phylis

Started by terriesingz at 2013/06/10 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/11 11:59AM, Views: 1967, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/10 12:45PM
    recasting Phylis
    terriesingz

Has there been any news on this? I can't imagine the character leaving at this point.

I really hope they do not cast Robin Christopher. I can't see her pulling off the multi-dimensional Phyl. I would love to see Liz Keifer ge the role. any other ideaS?

#2   2013/06/10 12:47PM
    Re: recasting Phylis
    valleycliffe

you can't

oh my goodness gracious me, i think she would be perfection in the role...

#3   2013/06/10 01:28PM
    terriesingz

Yes, i agree, it's almost impossible to recast Phyllis. But, I also can't see them sending the character off at this point. If we HAVE to have someone, i hope it is Liz.

#4   2013/06/11 11:37AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote terriesingz: Has there been any news on this? I can't imagine the character leaving at this point.

I really hope they do not cast Robin Christopher. I can't see her pulling off the multi-dimensional Phyl. I would love to see Liz Keifer ge the role. any other ideaS?

I agree that I would love to have the role of Phyllis recast if Michelle Stafford doesn't plan to change her mind and stay. I thought Robin Christopher was great on GH but I agree that she would not make a good Phyllis. I'm hoping that they recast a pretty red-haired look-a-like to take over the role because Phyllis is just too important a character to drop from the S/L, especially now with, not only the paternity revelation but also with the return of Christine to the show, both of which revisit a time when Y&R was at its best.

#5   2013/06/11 11:41AM
    Jackie10

I think Phyllis will be recast she and Jack will finally get to share in a child. Jack deserves it after all this time. And I hate that John missed out on Summer.

#6   2013/06/11 11:59AM
    vikis3

There will be a recast...imo

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list