List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paternity spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paternity spoiler

Started by countryMomof4 at 2013/06/10 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 02:59PM, Views: 3114, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/10 01:54PM
    Re: Paternity spoiler
    JuneMoon

Quote vikis3: Phyl's world is blown apart...let's bring up Sharon

Sharon has had more than enough of the horrible story lines.

#22   2013/06/10 02:02PM
    kitty_0830

I don't know about anyone else who hates this storyline. I cannot stands this plot.

#23   2013/06/10 02:04PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote JuneMoon:

Sharon has had more than enough of the horrible story lines.
    True dat!

#24   2013/06/10 02:04PM
    babydylon

Quote Tambam:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote todamujer51:
    Quote countryMomof4: Yep! Let the fallout begin.

So much story here that will involve so many characters...Niktor, Villy, Noah and Faith, Jack, Phyllis, Abby....just wow!

Well, well this makes Nick just as bad as Adam!!!Nick is always throwing the kidnapping of Faith in Adam's face and so now it turns out he kidnapped Summer from Jack! See how he turns this around not to be his fault.

Oh it sure does... he stole a baby for a lot longer too!! And dimwit Sharon doesn't seem to even care how he raked her over the coals for loving Adam when he was just as bad.

If there is a dimwit its got to be Phyllis who never cared enough about have a kid she trusted Nick.

HUH! The biggest tool on the show is Sharon. Nick has hammered her for years regarding Adam. And he tried taking away her kid from her constantly. Now the hypocrite is the same guy he was railing against and idiot backs him?? She's so stupid... I think she is the dumbest character in all soaps. I am so mad that they didn't pursue a s/l with her freaking at Nick! I mean was she dropped on her head as a child?

LOL it won't change what I said nor the fact that Summer is Jack's baby girl. Bashing or hating Sharon never changed who Phyllis is.

No it sure didn't. Sharon is a gold digging, thieving lying , skanky pyro who sleeps with pretty much anyone... Carmine is her next notch. And I started out as a Sharon fan... The character has gone done to the lowest level... I don't know how anyone can like this walking disease anymore

Much more can be said about a woman who premeditated the killing of another woma but failed. That is who is a walking diseas, watch out for killers if you value your life.

It still won't change Jack being the bi dad

#25   2013/06/10 02:07PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote shady02: I missed a lot of Y&R back when this story line happened. Didn't they do a DNA then? And what about Faith there was 3 possible father's, maybe something went wrong with that one too.
    Yeah, that's the fan-fic where Faith is a Unicorn baby.
    Or, we can stick to the actual story, shown on the actual television show, where Faith had been PROVEN to be Nick's.

#26   2013/06/10 02:09PM
    Tambam

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote todamujer51:
    Quote countryMomof4: Yep! Let the fallout begin.

So much story here that will involve so many characters...Niktor, Villy, Noah and Faith, Jack, Phyllis, Abby....just wow!

Well, well this makes Nick just as bad as Adam!!!Nick is always throwing the kidnapping of Faith in Adam's face and so now it turns out he kidnapped Summer from Jack! See how he turns this around not to be his fault.

Oh it sure does... he stole a baby for a lot longer too!! And dimwit Sharon doesn't seem to even care how he raked her over the coals for loving Adam when he was just as bad.

If there is a dimwit its got to be Phyllis who never cared enough about have a kid she trusted Nick.

HUH! The biggest tool on the show is Sharon. Nick has hammered her for years regarding Adam. And he tried taking away her kid from her constantly. Now the hypocrite is the same guy he was railing against and idiot backs him?? She's so stupid... I think she is the dumbest character in all soaps. I am so mad that they didn't pursue a s/l with her freaking at Nick! I mean was she dropped on her head as a child?

LOL it won't change what I said nor the fact that Summer is Jack's baby girl. Bashing or hating Sharon never changed who Phyllis is.

No it sure didn't. Sharon is a gold digging, thieving lying , skanky pyro who sleeps with pretty much anyone... Carmine is her next notch. And I started out as a Sharon fan... The character has gone done to the lowest level... I don't know how anyone can like this walking disease anymore

Much more can be said about a woman who premeditated the killing of another woma but failed. That is who is a walking diseas, watch out for killers if you value your life.

It still won't change Jack being the bi dad

who?? Premeditation.. I don't know who.

#27   2013/06/10 02:12PM
    babydylon

Yes let's

#28   2013/06/10 02:26PM
    Mavryck

I don't care what you say I am still a Nick fan. Why couldn't the writers have done something different instead of the exact same thing as catching Billie and Mac in bed and saying they were brother and sister.Wow!!! Can't they think of something else????

#29   2013/06/10 02:44PM
    Castro

So now we all know what many of us suspected all along...Nicholas Newman you are NOT the father

Phyllis will understand because she'll see it as Nick's love for her and SuperBrat

Sharon understands because she's done her share of effed up crap yet I still want to see her unload on Nick for lying to her and giving up his family to heal his guilt.

Jack will be floored and upset with both Nick and Phyllis (remember when Phyllis called Jack and told him NOT to take the DNA test... Jack trusted Phyllis not knowing Phyllis blindly trusted Nick) BUT he will try his best to be Summer's Daddy and I'm sure SuperBrat will NOT go for it.

Speaking of SuperBrat, now that she did a total Game of Thrones/Borgia Sibling Love move on Kyle (the passionate kiss - thank goodness it didn't go any further), she's going to hate the world.

Kyle will be grossed out but will try to make the best of it. I wonder if he'll punch NIck in his face. I'm hoping so

Then there's Noah How will he react to all of this? He's going to be a huge factor. "Bud" will NOT be feeling anything his father has to say and if Sharon defends/supports him...he'll be even more furious.

As for Victor and Adam, they'll make it about them

Thanks so much for the spoiler CMom The wait was worth it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 02:46PM
    #30   2013/06/10 02:51PM
    BabyVelvet

Phyllis will have a cow! Nick left her for being a liar, and as it turns out, he's a big liar, himself!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list