List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paternity spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paternity spoiler

Started by countryMomof4 at 2013/06/10 12:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 02:59PM, Views: 3132, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/10 01:12PM
    Re: Paternity spoiler
    Cass Eno

Quote todamujer51:
    Quote countryMomof4: Yep! Let the fallout begin.

So much story here that will involve so many characters...Niktor, Villy, Noah and Faith, Jack, Phyllis, Abby....just wow!

Well, well this makes Nick just as bad as Adam!!!Nick is always throwing the kidnapping of Faith in Adam's face and so now it turns out he kidnapped Summer from Jack! See how he turns this around not to be his fault.

Yep. The halo is slipping hahahaha

#12   2013/06/10 01:22PM
    emarch

Thank you so much for the Spoiler. In another thread that person was giving play by play, apparently as they watched. Thank you both. I can't wait until tomorrow. And I can't wait to see the look on Jack's face and Victor's face. WOW, this is going to be the talk of the Town.

#13   2013/06/10 01:23PM
    Tambam

Quote todamujer51:

So much story here that will involve so many characters...Niktor, Villy, Noah and Faith, Jack, Phyllis, Abby....just wow!

Well, well this makes Nick just as bad as Adam!!!Nick is always throwing the kidnapping of Faith in Adam's face and so now it turns out he kidnapped Summer from Jack! See how he turns this around not to be his fault.

Oh it sure does... he stole a baby for a lot longer too!! And dimwit Sharon doesn't seem to even care how he raked her over the coals for loving Adam when he was just as bad.

#14   2013/06/10 01:28PM
    babydylon

Best news yet, thanks for posting this. About the hair brush didn't that hair brauch come out of Summer's bag, at least that's what I saw and there was neve indication otherwise. Since when in these days & ages do anyone let someone else use a hair brush yuck. I am so happy to see Nick sweat he so deserves to after what he did for so long to sweat Sharon and young Noah. As for Phyllis she deserves this and much more for all the bad things she's done. For Jack I am smiling all the way, he deserves this girl with all her baggage. Now for Nikki and Victor I'm doing a happy dance.

#15   2013/06/10 01:31PM
    babydylon

Quote Tambam:
    Quote todamujer51:

Oh it sure does... he stole a baby for a lot longer too!! And dimwit Sharon doesn't seem to even care how he raked her over the coals for loving Adam when he was just as bad.

If there is a dimwit its got to be Phyllis who never cared enough about have a kid she trusted Nick.

#16   2013/06/10 01:33PM
    Tambam

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote todamujer51:

If there is a dimwit its got to be Phyllis who never cared enough about have a kid she trusted Nick.

HUH! The biggest tool on the show is Sharon. Nick has hammered her for years regarding Adam. And he tried taking away her kid from her constantly. Now the hypocrite is the same guy he was railing against and idiot backs him?? She's so stupid... I think she is the dumbest character in all soaps. I am so mad that they didn't pursue a s/l with her freaking at Nick! I mean was she dropped on her head as a child?

#17   2013/06/10 01:36PM
    babydylon

Quote Tambam:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote todamujer51:

HUH! The biggest tool on the show is Sharon. Nick has hammered her for years regarding Adam. And he tried taking away her kid from her constantly. Now the hypocrite is the same guy he was railing against and idiot backs him?? She's so stupid... I think she is the dumbest character in all soaps. I am so mad that they didn't pursue a s/l with her freaking at Nick! I mean was she dropped on her head as a child?

LOL it won't change what I said nor the fact that Summer is Jack's baby girl. Bashing or hating Sharon never changed who Phyllis is.

#18   2013/06/10 01:39PM
    vikis3

Phyl's world is blown apart...let's bring up Sharon

#19   2013/06/10 01:42PM
    Tambam

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote babydylon:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote todamujer51:

LOL it won't change what I said nor the fact that Summer is Jack's baby girl. Bashing or hating Sharon never changed who Phyllis is.

No it sure didn't. Sharon is a gold digging, thieving lying , skanky pyro who sleeps with pretty much anyone... Carmine is her next notch. And I started out as a Sharon fan... The character has gone done to the lowest level... I don't know how anyone can like this walking disease anymore

#20   2013/06/10 01:52PM
    shady02

I missed a lot of Y&R back when this story line happened. Didn't they do a DNA then? And what about Faith there was 3 possible father's, maybe something went wrong with that one too.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list