List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/06/10 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:33AM, Views: 396, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/06/10 11:25AM
    Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10
    FL senior fan

I know, you've not been able to SIGN IN AND POST comments, like the rest of us most likely.

However,
    In U.S. we're dying to know if you heard Nick's reaction/action to opening that lab letter that's hung
    over us for weeks? Please post if you have anything to
    report on it. Our U.S. today gives the impression from his facial expression that he IS NOT happy.

#2   2013/06/10 11:30AM
    Re: Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10
    Tambam

Quote FL senior fan: I know, you've not been able to SIGN IN AND POST comments, like the rest of us most likely.

However,
    In U.S. we're dying to know if you heard Nick's reaction/action to opening that lab letter that's hung
    over us for weeks? Please post if you have anything to
    report on it. Our U.S. today gives the impression from his facial expression that he IS NOT happy.

It will be starting in about a half hour at my house. I can provide an update today (don't want to step on toes) if you want? But I don't know that Nick will be on?

#3   2013/06/10 11:33AM
    Re: Hoping for Canadian Show POST/COMMENTS Mon6/10
    FL senior fan

I always look forward to any "day ahead" Canadian comments on their show; especially when something is getting good.
    Thanks and enjoy!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list