List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What Happens If Chelsea's Baby is Born Blind!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Happens If Chelsea's Baby is Born Blind!

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/06/10 09:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/15 01:18PM, Views: 2314, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/10 09:52AM
    What Happens If Chelsea's Baby is Born Blind!
    Jonathan1993

There is a chance that Chelsea's baby could be born blind. Hope's condition, I believe, was genetic. I'd like to see Chelsea talk her way out of that!

#2   2013/06/10 10:13AM
    Re: What Happens If Chelsea's Baby is Born Blind!
    Qu33nTeelove...

There was a discussion on Facbook about this.. I hope NOT to see a baby born blind on TV but it is a soap. We were saying maybe the baby could carry the gene and could become blind in his/her later years!

#3   2013/06/10 10:19AM
    Jonathan1993

The writers probably aren't thinking this deep, but it will be must watch TV if they choose to go this route it will bring suspense, drama and more of an audience. That's what Y&r needs right now something to wow the viewers. the same old twists and storyline just isn't cutting it they need to bring life to this bore-fest and this is the way to do it.

#4   2013/06/10 10:21AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I so agree... It would be something if Sweet and baby blues Dylan turned out to be delusional and looked Chelsea away thinking she was an enemy of war.. due to him having PTSD...

#5   2013/06/10 10:26AM
    Jonathan1993

They need to do something to make us tune in because most of the loyal viewers are tuning out. They need something to put us on our toes to help the show. I remember The complaining about the horrid Shictor s/l brought an end to both the insane marriage s/l and MAB's reign over Y&R. CBS/Sony listened to the fans and acted. This dumb Chelsea baby lie s/l has fans up in arms. If CBS/Sony are still listening, they'll stop this garbage. Dumb is not entertaining, IMO.

#6   2013/06/10 10:32AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I agree... Let Adam find out already. don't care how either. W all now there will be NO fall out for Chelsea because she is the darling of the show... It will be
    anticlimactic just like it was when Sharon over heard that after 18 years Nick never knew he was Summers Bio dad or not.. No fire works, Not yelling, cussing or being shocked.. nothing! boring!

#7   2013/06/10 10:36AM
    Jonathan1993

But it's not her choice to pick dads. She chose to have sex with Adam, both parents have a right and it's not up to her to decide who she be the father of her baby. It's unfair to Dylan to get attached, it's unfair to Adam who has parental rights and it's unfair to the kid who will be confused if this lie goes past 5 years. The JT issue is so different because Reed knows who his parents are. Sharon did lie about Faith's paternity but she quickly corrected that mistake. Kyle knew Jack was his dad and ect. They are all in the wrong. Women do not get the right to decide if a man shouldn't be involved. If you can have sex with that man then they can be a parent to the child.
    I like Chelsea but I am going to call her out until she tells the truth. She's still jealous of Adam around Sharon so she wants to punish him. To be honest, if Adam sued for custody I would root for him to raise the baby with her only having visitation rights. And as we all know: The truth always comes out. Chelsea will get her karma in the end. But then down the road I hope Chelsea, Adam and their baby will be a family.
    If she was keeping the kid away from him out of danger I could see but no she's wanting to punish him.

#8   2013/06/10 11:40AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Jonathan1993: But it's not her choice to pick dads. She chose to have sex with Adam, both parents have a right and it's not up to her to decide who she be the father of her baby. It's unfair to Dylan to get attached, it's unfair to Adam who has parental rights and it's unfair to the kid who will be confused if this lie goes past 5 years. The JT issue is so different because Reed knows who his parents are. Sharon did lie about Faith's paternity but she quickly corrected that mistake. Kyle knew Jack was his dad and ect. They are all in the wrong. Women do not get the right to decide if a man shouldn't be involved. If you can have sex with that man then they can be a parent to the child.
    I like Chelsea but I am going to call her out until she tells the truth. She's still jealous of Adam around Sharon so she wants to punish him. To be honest, if Adam sued for custody I would root for him to raise the baby with her only having visitation rights. And as we all know: The truth always comes out. Chelsea will get her karma in the end. But then down the road I hope Chelsea, Adam and their baby will be a family.
    If she was keeping the kid away from him out of danger I could see but no she's wanting to punish him.

------------------
    WOW, you said it all so correctly.

#9   2013/06/10 11:43AM
    FL senior fan

Also mean to add, if there is a sight issue I would want it brought out early AND CORRECTED. No blind baby please. I do agree that "something" will happen during the birth or right after that will require the Father's blood and the truth will be found out. From what I see, Chelsea is NOT gonna willingly tell Adam he's the daddy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 11:45AM
    #10   2013/06/10 02:47PM
    Odelle

Janathan 1993 I was thinking the same thing

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list