List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS - Sharon, Carmine, Nick, the Attack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS - Sharon, Carmine, Nick, the Attack

Started by georgiegrr at 2013/06/07 01:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 10:09AM, Views: 12888, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/07 07:09AM
    Re: SPOILERS - Sharon, Carmine, Nick, the Attack
    Ebybrowempoly

please stop hurting sharon.

#22   2013/06/07 07:29AM
    coolkraft

I see these "academy award" writers continue their pathetic attempt to interest people in Y & R...sad...all the storylines are boring and repetitious....on to DOOL

#23   2013/06/07 07:39AM
    trinilisa

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I hope Carmine is not the next guy in her bed. I hope this near attack is her wake up call...but i have a feeling with these writers it wont be.

STOP THE MADNESS!

I wish the writers would make her independent on a man for a while. Not Adam, not Nick, not Carmine...I don't get the point of having someone attack her and then having Carmine defend her...are they seriously thinking Sharmine? I really hope not!
    I hate seeing any woman attacked, even if it is Sharon!

#24   2013/06/07 08:40AM
    Lady Strawberry

I think the writers may want to really keep Carmine around so they may be getting ready to just aloow him to move on with Sharon. Now that will make 2 obssessive personalities coming together. That would be very interesting. On the other hand, the more people Carmine knows the more suspects if they do kill him off. The fact that Sharon is older and has money, and he Carmine is pulling out the card tricks could mean that Lauren was not the first women he did this too. Maybe the writers are establishing the is Carmine's MO.

#25   2013/06/07 08:42AM
    Ordep

Quote spooner:
    Quote maja:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote maja: Why don't they just have Sharon wear a "Kick Me" shirt.Geez, can't they let this woman be stable and happy.

nope..

guess the show needs someone to be the punching bag and sharon's it..

eat worms and die writers.

ITA valleycliffe. I can't stand watching Sharon sink so low. I guess when these writers aren't busy putting a sledgehammer to once happily married couples they think of new ways to make Sharon more pathetic and insecure.

the spoiler doesn't say anything about her doing something wrong? how is she sinking low?

I wonder about that too.

#26   2013/06/07 08:53AM
    habbyfan

Quote Pauls: Great...more manure for Sharon. This show just keeps getting worse and worse. And I didn't think they could drag Sharon down any more than she already has been, but, TIIC have proved me wrong. Hooking her up with loser Carmine. How...sick. When are they ever going to give Sharon a break???? I hope I'm wrong and they don't pair her with Carmine, but I have a feeling they will because Sharon at this point is nothing but a prop for other characters and it's obvious someone loves Carmine and wants him front and center. They'll probably have Sharon paired with Carmine, but he'll still be stalking Lauren. Then Michael will find out, kill him, and Sharon will go to jail for it. How exciting...watching Sharon getting used and abused by yet another moron.

You are reading my mind, if the need to prop someone bring in Sharon

#27   2013/06/07 09:23AM
    Joy T

Sounds like GC has a potential rapist on the loose! OMG- wonder who he is?

I was hoping that writers would make Carmine a similar chracter as the deceased Brad Carlton. Brad was always running after wealthy women no matter their age. He was just the Abbott gardner for a few years before they gave him a decent job at Jabot. I can see this happening with Carmine if they don't make him a stalker. If he indeed saves Sharon from attack and doesn't sleep with her, then he may be written as a chracter that will stick around. So far, Carmine hasn't been as bad as Michael, Adam, Kevin or Victor. I would love for Carmine to stay in GC but I hope he is not paired with Sharon.

Please writers - stop writing Sharon as stupid!!!

#28   2013/06/07 09:31AM
    Radsbrat

The way the writers have been writing Sharon, I can see her either falling for Carmine or her attacker. You just never know......

#29   2013/06/07 09:38AM
    BabyVelvet

It's obvious that old sourpuss Victor didn't have any "relations" when they were married for that short time, and he has it in for her.
    FYI, a person can go to a bar and not drink booze.
    If some creep is there that digs pretty women, it's not Sharon's fault.
    I'm glad Carmine was there to catch the guy, and it's doubtful that Sharon would sleep with him, because her doctor just told her that she needs to ease up on her "social life" for a while.
    I like to give Sharon the benefit of the doubt, just like some like to condemn her for nothing.

#30   2013/06/07 08:18PM
    lilie

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I hope Carmine is not the next guy in her bed. I hope this near attack is her wake up call...but i have a feeling with these writers it wont be.

STOP THE MADNESS!

oh this is NOT entertaining anymore, I will stay away for a while. My heart and my stomach simply cannot take it anymore oh breaks my breaks my heart breaks my heart for my beautiful Sharon....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list