List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERS - Sharon, Carmine, Nick, the Attack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS - Sharon, Carmine, Nick, the Attack

Started by georgiegrr at 2013/06/07 01:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 10:09AM, Views: 13003, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/07 01:52AM
    SPOILERS - Sharon, Carmine, Nick, the Attack
    georgiegrr

SOD Spoilers:

Nick invites Sharon to Summer's Graduation party.

But Victor is there and he is very hostile towards Sharon.

Although Nick is very nice to Sharon, she feels uncomfortable because of Victor and decides to leave.

Sharon is depressed and goes to the bar for a drink.

Carmine the bartender serves her and tries to cheer her up.

A strange man watches Sharon at the bar and stalks her. He ends up attacking Sharon but Carmine comes to her rescue and saves her.

Ugh. Poor Sharon! She can never catch a break!

#2   2013/06/07 02:26AM
    Re: SPOILERS - Sharon, Carmine, Nick, the Attack
    Popper

I can see Sharon moving on to Carmine. Any man that pays her attention ends up being in her bed. I wonder if Lauren will get jealous.. Sharon should not be drinking though, booze and the crazy pills she is on don't mix. How could she even think anyone besides dufus would want her there. She is such an idiot.

#3   2013/06/07 02:38AM
    elizadolittle

Quote georgiegrr: SOD Spoilers:

Although Nick is very nice to Sharon, she feels uncomfortable because of Victor and decides to leave.

A strange man watches Sharon at the bar and stalks her. He ends up attacking Sharon but Carmine comes to her rescue and saves her.

Aww this is terrible. I feel so bad for Sharon

#4   2013/06/07 02:46AM
    Pravda

Poor girl. I thought she and Dylan would get together.

#5   2013/06/07 02:49AM
    Pauls

Great...more manure for Sharon. This show just keeps getting worse and worse. And I didn't think they could drag Sharon down any more than she already has been, but, TIIC have proved me wrong. Hooking her up with loser Carmine. How...sick. When are they ever going to give Sharon a break???? I hope I'm wrong and they don't pair her with Carmine, but I have a feeling they will because Sharon at this point is nothing but a prop for other characters and it's obvious someone loves Carmine and wants him front and center. They'll probably have Sharon paired with Carmine, but he'll still be stalking Lauren. Then Michael will find out, kill him, and Sharon will go to jail for it. How exciting...watching Sharon getting used and abused by yet another moron.

#6   2013/06/07 02:52AM
    Blue 501

Quote Popper: I can see Sharon moving on to Carmine. Any man that pays her attention ends up being in her bed. I wonder if Lauren will get jealous.. Sharon should not be drinking though, booze and the crazy pills she is on don't mix. How could she even think anyone besides dufus would want her there. She is such an idiot.

For at least part of her quickly expanded life, Summer loved Sharon & loved being with Sharon & Faith. I can see Sharon going to her graduation. They are a blended family. Sharon was stepmom to Summer just as Phyllis has been stepmom to Faith.

#7   2013/06/07 02:56AM
    Popper

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Popper: I can see Sharon moving on to Carmine. Any man that pays her attention ends up being in her bed. I wonder if Lauren will get jealous.. Sharon should not be drinking though, booze and the crazy pills she is on don't mix. How could she even think anyone besides dufus would want her there. She is such an idiot.

For at least part of her quickly expanded life, Summer loved Sharon & loved being with Sharon & Faith. I can see Sharon going to her graduation. They are a blended family. Sharon was stepmom to Summer just as Phyllis has been stepmom to Faith.

She knows everyone that no one there likes her besides Nick. She really needs to up those doctor appointments. She is such a mess.

#8   2013/06/07 04:42AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Wow... I think I am done for awhile! It isnt entertaining snymore it has become The Tradh Sharon Hour or The Chelsea Show Featuring Dylan and Avery!

Just isnt much to see anymore!

#9   2013/06/07 05:01AM
    trinilisa

Quote georgiegrr: SOD Spoilers:

Thanks for the spoilers.
    Didn't Sharon tell Noah a couple of weeks ago that she would have a drink with him but she's on medication so she couldn't? On the other hand, the spoilers don't say what kind of "drink" she is having on OTB, but nobody really goes to a bar for a pop, do they?
    I dunno.
    About the attack, are you freakin' kidding me?!

#10   2013/06/07 05:44AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I hope Carmine is not the next guy in her bed. I hope this near attack is her wake up call...but i have a feeling with these writers it wont be.

STOP THE MADNESS!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list