List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why can't Noah NEWMAN afford his own apartment?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why can't Noah NEWMAN afford his own apartment?

Started by BabyVelvet at 2013/06/06 08:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 11:04AM, Views: 2308, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/07 02:42AM
    Re: Why can't Noah NEWMAN afford his own apartment?
    Pravda

I agree with you. Tyler should be raking in the bucks and commanding a Chief Marketing Officer title. In a company Jabot's size he should make at least $250,000 per year on the conservative side.

What is more insulting is pairing Lily with a man who is not comparable to Cain. Is she silly or what? Cain as CEO of Chancellor should be making $20 to 30 million dollars per year.

#22   2013/06/07 07:09AM
    countryMomof4

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Noah's from the richest family in town! You mean the Newmans can't float the guy a loan to get his own place, he has to share an apartment with that big sulky baby-man, Tyler?
    I don't get it.

Who knows...maybe he wants to do something on his own merit and enjoys Tyler's company. Noah doesn't seem like the spoiled brat type, like Abby or Summer, which makes sense since Sharon is his mother and comes from humble beginnings herself. I like the fact that he isn't living large off the Newman name and money. It seems like he has a pretty level head on his shoulders.

i agree. He doesn't get his trust fund until he turns 25 so he wants to make it on his own. Nothing wrong with that. So far, Noah is the least entitled of the Newman offspring.

#23   2013/06/07 07:30AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i think its great that he isnt living off his family. that he works and is so laid back.yes at one time he moved away cause of his family crap .but now he is out on his own .

#24   2013/06/07 08:51AM
    roseofsharon...

I think Noah is lazy. Don't get me wrong I have waited tables and tendedbar and that is hard work, but I had to do it to support my children and myself. I was uneducated and young but I didn't have the support system that Noah has. He is 23 years old and that means he has been partying since he got out of highschool and in Paris no less. I haven't seen anywhere that he went to college or trade school. He has no children yet so tending bar he doesn't have to get up early and he can party all night. Some where his parents have failed him by not instilling better educational values and his worth to society. I know this is just a soap and he will have a college degree instantly but if they are trying to show his independece than why not going to college and tending bar to help with expenses? If he does already have a college degree, then he really is lazy.

#25   2013/06/07 09:25AM
    BabyVelvet

Working for your Dad, isn't "making it on his own", but okay.

#26   2013/06/07 09:29AM
    chancegirl

Quote Squish:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Noah's from the richest family in town! You mean the Newmans can't float the guy a loan to get his own place, he has to share an apartment with that big sulky baby-man, Tyler?
    I don't get it.

Who knows...maybe he wants to do something on his own merit and enjoys Tyler's company. Noah doesn't seem like the spoiled brat type, like Abby or Summer, which makes sense since Sharon is his mother and comes from humble beginnings herself. I like the fact that he isn't living large off the Newman name and money. It seems like he has a pretty level head on his shoulders.

Honestly I think Noah's embarrassed by his heritage and while he loves them all dearly he doesn't necessarily want to embroil himself in their high-jinks and hoopla.

I think it's great that he's got another buddy. Sam's been gone for a long time.

Lol, omg. Sam. I forgot about Sam. He was Noah's friend who he always had sleepovers etc. with Asa kid. Good memory.

#27   2013/06/10 11:04AM
    jilltidwell

I think that he don't want to be his aunt Victoria. She always thinks that he shouldn't have a life outside of NE. Maybe he don't want the same to happen to him.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list