List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam and Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam and Victor

Started by hubbardfan at 2013/06/06 04:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/17 07:22PM, Views: 949, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/06 04:45PM
    Adam and Victor
    hubbardfan

Okay...I've gotta say it, I REALLY enjoy the banter between Adam and Victor; I can actually tolerate Victor when he's acting like a human being instead of a controlling bastard! This relationship has been a long time coming and I hope it lasts; they make me laugh, getting those subtle barbs in at each other, while smiling! It looks like they both enjoy these scenes! So do I!

#2   2013/06/06 04:54PM
    Re: Adam and Victor
    Jackie10

Victor not controlling? He has already made Adam break off ties with Sharon. Told him he didnt care who he started a family with as long as it wasnt Sharon. Told Adam he could be with any woman but Sharon or Chelsea. If thats not controlling I dont know what is.

#3   2013/06/06 04:55PM
    Charlie h

ITA....they r great together and I wonder if some of the lines are ad libbed. I do look forward to those scenes......

#4   2013/06/06 05:04PM
    hubbardfan

Quote Jackie10: Victor not controlling? He has already made Adam break off ties with Sharon. Told him he didnt care who he started a family with as long as it wasnt Sharon. Told Adam he could be with any woman but Sharon or Chelsea. If thats not controlling I dont know what is.

While what you say is true, Adam would have dropped Sharon anyway b/c NE means more to him than she did! It was just 'meaningless sex'! Victor made a strong suggestion and Adam took it! I think Victor would accept Chelsea if he knew her baby was Adam's and another potential Newman heir! But as long as he sees she's moved on, he wants Adam to do the same! Since Chelsea's acting like a brain-dead twit, I don't want her back w/Adam, but I DO want him to find out about his baby and do something about it!

#5   2013/06/06 05:05PM
    Mawgo

I love love Victor and Adam's relationship keep it going long over due!!

Mawgo

#6   2013/06/06 05:16PM
    GCresident

Agreed! Adam and Victor have more in common than any of Victor's kids. The comrade is certainly nice to see. Unfortunately, it's a soap, so we know it wont last. On another note, I hope Adam finds himself a nice new girl and is able to move on from Chelsea and Sharon. Hopefully, he will be able to get his baby and chase Chelsea out of town.

#7   2013/06/06 05:18PM
    Charlie h

Yep send her far out of town and take her Mother Anita with her!!!!

#8   2013/06/06 06:31PM
    Cass Eno

Quote Charlie h: Yep send her far out of town and take her Mother Anita with her!!!!

OMG, isn't that mother of hers a piece of work?

#9   2013/10/17 06:45PM
    Mawgo

I want to see Victor and Adam bond.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/17 06:51PM
    #10   2013/10/17 06:49PM
    Mawgo

Adam is so hurting and because he has changed he will turn himself in and Chelsey is going to stand by him. The start of their new relationship.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list