List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?

Started by BabyVelvet at 2013/06/06 10:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 06:32PM, Views: 2269, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/06/06 11:04PM
    Re: Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?
    BabyVelvet

Quote Alayne:
    Quote Chicken Nerd: If Lauren REALLY wanted it to end, she would end it with, "Sorry Carmine, I was with you for a 'good time, not a long time'... NOW ... *F off or do I have to get my good friend Paul to trump up some charges against you and get your sorry ass in prison?

That's how you end it...if you want it to end.

maybe the writers don't want it to end yet, they may have 'Murder And Mayhem' in mind....we shall see.

You got it. She has never outright denied it when he says things like she's really afraid she's going to do something to mess up her marriage. She has never denied it when he says we have a connection or they can't help their feelings for each other. She keeps saying she loves Michael, and I believe her, but she just can't seem to make Carmine understand that she has no feelings for him. She yelled that Carmine meant nothing to her at Michael. Why is it so damn hard to say that to Carmine?

This woman has told off many a big player in her day. Smart people. People she respects. She can't quite manage enough witch to get rid of a 30 year old bartender? Only cause she still isn't ready.
    Yup, that's the way it looks...sigh...not good.

#32   2013/06/07 02:02AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Lauren played with fire.. loved the heat... and is going to be burned big time before it is over. I think she will cause her son or her husband to have to kill Carmine.. and then she will have to live with that.. Lauren has not always been a nice person.. Michael and Lauren both helped to change each other..and she threw it away..for a hot pop sickle!!!

#33   2013/06/07 02:40AM
    Chicken Nerd

Exactamundo Velvet and Kitty. Lauren is no shrinking violet, she could dismiss him with a flick of her hand...if she wanted to. But she doesn't want him gone, does she?

And Kitty, I fear you are right...this won't end until Carmine is dead. But who will pay the price for her lust? Michael or Fen?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/07 02:44AM
    #34   2013/06/07 07:12AM
    Lady Strawberry

LUST EMBARRASSED GUILT

Lauren spent several weeks with Carmine all over her in bed. She was married. That means her LUST got the best of her. Lust is a form of TEMPTATION and it does NOT go away easily. She yielded to temptation and an affair began.

Lauren got caught and now is EMBARRASSED that her affair in known to the people she cares about.

Then Lauren feels a lot of GUILT about the pain she has put Michael through, the damage she has done to her marriage, and even the positon she has put Carmine in. Lauren has caused a lot of damage.

Lauren has ended the affair, but the fact that there would be NO affair to end if she did not YIELD TO TEMPTATION is no one's fault but LAUREN'S. Turning on Carmine and treating him like dirt to get rid of him when EVERYTHING is her fault anyway is NOT NOT NOT the right thing to do. Just like blaming Michael for the affair was NOT NOT NOT the right thing to do.

Lauren is trying to accept her responsibilty with both Michael and Carmine. That shows a lot of growth on her part. Notice how she is talking to Michael now and she no longer tells him the affair is HIS fault. Notice how Michael now is able to say that they BOTH made mistakes. Once ANGER and REVENGE subsided, they were both able to be more rational and they are both better able to see what they BOTH did wrong.

Lauren slept with Carmine several times. She is not a hooker paid to let men be with her with no feelings attached to the act at all. Lauren DOES NOT love Carmine but she did NOT go to bed with him several times because she HATED him either. MOST people don't go to bed with someone they feel NOTHING for. The fact that Carmine listened to her when Michael didn't, the fact that Carmine made her laugh, etc. are some of the reasons she had the affair.

None of us are ROBOTS we function in life on FEELINGS. Feelings of LOVE and feelings of LUST. Lauren has told Carmine the affair is over. But it DOES NOT mean she doesn't want it over because she hasn't CURSED him out or thrown an object at him. HOW MEAN OR NASTY YOU ARE TO A PERSON DOES NOT DETERMINE HOW MUCH YOU WANT SOMETHING. Being mean and nasty to a person just means you are a mean and disrespectful person.

Lauren made a mistake having this affair. But that DOES NOT give her the right to TREAT CARMINE LIKE A DOG because of that mistake.

Lauren is an intelligent woman. Lauren acting in an intelligent, calm manner DOES NOT mean she can't wait to get Carmine back in the bed. Lauren is telling EVERYONE how much she wants her marriage and she does. If you really pay close attention to Carmine, he knows she is telling the truth too. Look at how he looks now. He is always looking sad and worried. He keeps drinking while he is working. Look at his expressions when Lauren tells him it is over. He knows the Lauren saying these things to him is not the same Lauren he easily took to bed for weeks. YES Carmine IS OBSSESSED AND HE WILL KEEP TRYING. But that is his mental disorder not Lauren's. A man like Carmine with obssession relationship issues is the FIRST to know when his hold over the person is gone. You notice he wasn't drinking when he had Lauren when he wanted her.When she was going to bed with him.

Carmine is the one spinning out of control and trying to hold on, not Lauren. Lauren did NOT go home and tell Michael the truth so she could run back to Carmine's bed. Remember, Lauren told LIES and made up all kinds of EXCUSES when she wanted that.

Carmine tells her they have a connection and Lauren doesn't deny that. Well, HOW CAN SHE DENY THAT WHEN SHE SLEPT WITH HIM FOR SEVERAL WEEKS? Have any of us continued to sleep with someone we WERE NOT connected to? The connection is why the affair started.

Lauren wants her marriage and she wants Carmine to leave her alone, but she doesn't have to go bullistic to make Carmine leave her alone. A normal man would have stopped already with what she has already requested. The ONLY reason Carmine hasn't stopped is becaused he is OBSSESSED.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/07 07:21AM
    #35   2013/06/07 09:29AM
    trinilisa

Quote BabyVelvet: Where are Lauren's ballz? How hard is it to tell the bartender to BACK OFF!?
    She could've blocked his texts or changed her number. She could have let him stand in the hall and not let him in! If he made a fuss, call the cops!

She could have ripped him a new butthole herself, instead of sending her hissy gf, but she's not!

IMO, she's not trying as hard as she could. What say you all?

Unfortunately she's now trying to take a stand against Carmine, returning the gift and all that. But I thik she's too little, too late, because Carmine has already told Fen he doesn't intend on giving up. I have a bad feeling about the lengths Carmine will go to (meaning violence) to get Lauren back...

#36   2013/06/07 09:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote justmyopinion: If she were serious, she should have no contact with Carmen. If he sends her stuff, simply trash it. Don't call. Don't confront. It's exactly what Carmen wants her to do. He has her number perfectly....she's still starving for attention. Even if it's negative. She'll blow the 30 day pass she's been given.

Lily is another one who has absolutely no reason to act like an idiot.

Omg don't get me started on Lily!
    But back to Lauren, I guess you're right; she should have just trashed the gifts and changed her number. I thought she was trying to be th big cahoona and put a stop to this, but you may be right in Carmine may have figured that she would run down to OTB and at least he would see her again.
    But he's not even taking no for an answer. And I still say, I have a feeling Carmine will do something violent to Lauren...he's already exhibiting some stalking behaviour...jmho

#37   2013/06/07 09:39AM
    trinilisa

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote BabyVelvet: Where are Lauren's ballz? How hard is it to tell the bartender to BACK OFF!?
    She could've blocked his texts or changed her number. She could have let him stand in the hall and not let him in! If he made a fuss, call the cops!

She could have ripped him a new butthole herself, instead of sending her hissy gf, but she's not!

I agree with you.Lauren should be slamming the door in Carmine's face, not letting him in to sit on the sofa and tell her how much he cares.The first thing she should have done is block his texts and changed her number.She always feels the need to talk which just encourages him.She should have trashed his gift, dumped it on the bar and walked out.I'm still expecting to see her back in bed with him.
    Yup! ICAM. From his perspective, she doesn't mean everything she says, she's just going through the motions. When she tells him to leave her alone, it's almost like she has tears in her voice, and is about to cry.
    She's sending mixed messages because she's not getting MAD, she's only getting sad.

Yep, she's told him to get lost before, only to drop her drawers for him again. So I guess he doesn't think this is over. I guess he thought he was "that good" and she would need a Carmine fix. I agree with another poster who said it may be too late for her to stop what's going on, and I don't believe it will end well for her, Michael or Fen...

#38   2013/06/10 06:27PM
    Sweet Patootie

Block the guy's texts and phone calls already will ya...

#39   2013/06/10 06:32PM
    edaem1

Quote trinilisa:

And I hope he doesn't go away. She should remember what stalker types that don't take no for an answer are capable of. How could she forget Shawn who was so obsessed with her he buried her alive? I hope that Carmine drives her more insane than Sheila ever did. I bet she will faithful from then on.

Unfortunately she's now trying to take a stand against Carmine, returning the gift and all that. But I thik she's too little, too late, because Carmine has already told Fen he doesn't intend on giving up. I have a bad feeling about the lengths Carmine will go to (meaning violence) to get Lauren back...

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list