List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?

Started by BabyVelvet at 2013/06/06 10:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 06:32PM, Views: 2422, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/06 03:40PM
    Re: Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?
    Lady Strawberry

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Lady Strawberry: You all are funny. Lauren is an older woman. She is trying to show some class and some kindness and not just go off on Carmine. She also feels some guilt. Lauren knew what her expectations for Carmine were. She expected him to go away when she was done. Lauren did not expect for Carmine to try to hold on the way he is. Lauren also was scared when she got the gift. She did not know what Michael would have done. Maybe he would have said forget the 30 days. She is desperate to hold on to her marriage and she is afraid that Carmine calling, texting, and sending gifts would harm her chances of getting her husband back. Carmine is going to take whatever Lauren does as hope because HE IS OBSESSESD. Lauren has NO WAY OUT now. It has gone too far. Carmine is obsessed and the ending has to be the one he wants-- Lauren and Carmine together. Carmine is no longer in reality. Lauren can be sweet or she can scream at him, he will NOT give up.

Lauren may have done the wrong thing by going to see Carmine again even though she wanted to make it clear that their affair is over. But I think she wanted to confront him herself. Even so, something seems to be not right with Carmine. He can't seem to accept the fact she's back with Micheal. I have to wonder if he's a stalker, or that he may become violent because he can't have her. And I wonder if that's where the writers are headed with this story line.

I definitely think it is headed to stalker. Carmine told Fen he was not going to let her go. Now you how wacked he is, he was talking to her 18 yr old son. Do you also see how much he drinks now, that is another sign of him losing control.

#22   2013/06/06 03:50PM
    trixie60

Quote Lady Strawberry:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote Lady Strawberry: You all are funny. Lauren is an older woman. She is trying to show some class and some kindness and not just go off on Carmine. She also feels some guilt. Lauren knew what her expectations for Carmine were. She expected him to go away when she was done. Lauren did not expect for Carmine to try to hold on the way he is. Lauren also was scared when she got the gift. She did not know what Michael would have done. Maybe he would have said forget the 30 days. She is desperate to hold on to her marriage and she is afraid that Carmine calling, texting, and sending gifts would harm her chances of getting her husband back. Carmine is going to take whatever Lauren does as hope because HE IS OBSESSESD. Lauren has NO WAY OUT now. It has gone too far. Carmine is obsessed and the ending has to be the one he wants-- Lauren and Carmine together. Carmine is no longer in reality. Lauren can be sweet or she can scream at him, he will NOT give up.

Lauren may have done the wrong thing by going to see Carmine again even though she wanted to make it clear that their affair is over. But I think she wanted to confront him herself. Even so, something seems to be not right with Carmine. He can't seem to accept the fact she's back with Micheal. I have to wonder if he's a stalker, or that he may become violent because he can't have her. And I wonder if that's where the writers are headed with this story line.

I definitely think it is headed to stalker. Carmine told Fen he was not going to let her go. Now you how wacked he is, he was talking to her 18 yr old son. Do you also see how much he drinks now, that is another sign of him losing control.

I agree. Carmine talking to Fen seemed like odd behavior from the beginning and I can't understand his purpose in doing that. Carmine telling Fen he's not about to let her go sounds like he's obsessed with her. He seems creepy to me now. He didn't in the beginning but seems like he may get worse as time goes by.

#23   2013/06/06 04:02PM
    BabyVelvet

Yeah, the whole thing is gonna come to a head, and we may have a who-dun-it on our hands.
    It will be all be Lauren's fault for letting someone into her life that was detrimental to her marriage.
    Lily will learn a similar lesson.

#24   2013/06/06 05:31PM
    Chicken Nerd

If Lauren REALLY wanted it to end, she would end it with, "Sorry Carmine, I was with you for a 'good time, not a long time'... NOW ... *F off or do I have to get my good friend Paul to trump up some charges against you and get your sorry ass in prison?

That's how you end it...if you want it to end.

maybe the writers don't want it to end yet, they may have 'Murder And Mayhem' in mind....we shall see.

#25   2013/06/06 05:40PM
    deceived

It's pretty easy to show a guy you are not interested. But from the start, Carmine even told Fen to keep trying, that when a woman says no, she means yes... so Carmine might not be all there in the head... but Lauren is giving him mixed messages...

#26   2013/06/06 05:47PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Chicken Nerd: If Lauren REALLY wanted it to end, she would end it with, "Sorry Carmine, I was with you for a 'good time, not a long time'... NOW ... *F off or do I have to get my good friend Paul to trump up some charges against you and get your sorry ass in prison?

maybe the writers don't want it to end yet, they may have 'Murder And Mayhem' in mind....we shall see.

He's a punk, I don't know what she sees in him. She's still not ready to let go. Carmine sees it in her eyes, and so do I. Lauren is still playing with fire. What a jerk she is.

#27   2013/06/06 06:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote BabyVelvet: Where are Lauren's ballz? How hard is it to tell the bartender to BACK OFF!?
    She could've blocked his texts or changed her number. She could have let him stand in the hall and not let him in! If he made a fuss, call the cops!

She could have ripped him a new butthole herself, instead of sending her hissy gf, but she's not!

IMO, she's not trying as hard as she could. What say you all?

I think your right!

She loves all the attention that Michael and Carmine are giving her.

Lauren isn't sorry she is just sorry she got caught!

This affair was going on for some time and she didn't care that Micheal was hurting. All she cared about was sleeping with Carmine.

#28   2013/06/06 06:12PM
    edaem1

Quote BabyVelvet: Where are Lauren's ballz? How hard is it to tell the bartender to BACK OFF!?
    She could've blocked his texts or changed her number. She could have let him stand in the hall and not let him in! If he made a fuss, call the cops!

She could have ripped him a new butthole herself, instead of sending her hissy gf, but she's not!

Lauren is wimping out because she still doesn't know if she wants Carmen to go away. Lawd knows, Lauren is a witch with a lot of people and has been know to be a bully. If she wanted Carmine to get lost, she knows how to do it.

#29   2013/06/06 06:13PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote edaem1:

Lauren is wimping out because she still doesn't know if she wants Carmen to go away. Lawd knows, Lauren is a witch with a lot of people and has been know to be a bully. If she wanted Carmine to get lost, she knows how to do it.

EXACTLY!

#30   2013/06/06 10:58PM
    Alayne

Quote Chicken Nerd: If Lauren REALLY wanted it to end, she would end it with, "Sorry Carmine, I was with you for a 'good time, not a long time'... NOW ... *F off or do I have to get my good friend Paul to trump up some charges against you and get your sorry ass in prison?

You got it. She has never outright denied it when he says things like she's really afraid she's going to do something to mess up her marriage. She has never denied it when he says we have a connection or they can't help their feelings for each other. She keeps saying she loves Michael, and I believe her, but she just can't seem to make Carmine understand that she has no feelings for him. She yelled that Carmine meant nothing to her at Michael. Why is it so damn hard to say that to Carmine?

This woman has told off many a big player in her day. Smart people. People she respects. She can't quite manage enough witch to get rid of a 30 year old bartender? Only cause she still isn't ready.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list