List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?

Started by BabyVelvet at 2013/06/06 10:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/10 06:32PM, Views: 2257, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/06 12:09PM
    Re: Wimpy Lauren, how freaking hard is it to break up?
    Lady Strawberry

I am asking a genuine question.

I would have done exactly what Lauren did today if I were her. I would have been afraid that my husband would have told me forget about the 30 days and would have been furious id he saw the gift. I also would have asked my ex lover to please stop. I also would have returned home and told my husband what happened.

What else could she had done?

#12   2013/06/06 12:40PM
    1sexyrn

If she would have thrown the gift away and not said anything than Carmjne would have assumed she liked it; she could have sent it back to him with a letter that said F U but that probably would have turnedCarmine on; so she did the right thing she can't just avoid Carmine forever let him know its over and yeah she might have to keep saying it but it not her fault he doesn't seem to understand; she is being very strong compared to how she was at first with him;

#13   2013/06/06 01:42PM
    maja

If Lauren really wanted to get Carmine out of her life she could take a few steps to do this. Change her cell number or have Carmine's number blocked. Stop allowing this jerk into her apartment, file a restraining order, her hubby is a lawyer and her friend in the Chief of Police so it's not like it's hard for her to do this. I guess she's actually too much of a coward to sit down with Fen and tell him why he can't remain "friends" with this low-life.I think a part of Lauren (probably the lower half) likes all the attention this jerk gives her and she hates to put an end to it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 01:44PM
    #14   2013/06/06 02:15PM
    bukopandan

Quote 1sexyrn: If she would have thrown the gift away and not said anything than Carmjne would have assumed she liked it; she could have sent it back to him with a letter that said F U but that probably would have turnedCarmine on; so she did the right thing she can't just avoid Carmine forever let him know its over and yeah she might have to keep saying it but it not her fault he doesn't seem to understand; she is being very strong compared to how she was at first with him;

Once she told Mike, then I felt okay with seeing him with the return of the gift. I do hate, though, her having any direct contact with him. He is dying to see her any way he can, even if just for a brief moment.

#15   2013/06/06 02:16PM
    bukopandan

Quote maja: If Lauren really wanted to get Carmine out of her life she could take a few steps to do this. Change her cell number or have Carmine's number blocked. Stop allowing this jerk into her apartment, file a restraining order, her hubby is a lawyer and her friend in the Chief of Police so it's not like it's hard for her to do this. I guess she's actually too much of a coward to sit down with Fen and tell him why he can't remain "friends" with this low-life.I think a part of Lauren (probably the lower half) likes all the attention this jerk gives her and she hates to put an end to it.

Now that she's told Mike, I sure hope she will take steps when Carmine starts up again.

#16   2013/06/06 02:24PM
    maja

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote maja: If Lauren really wanted to get Carmine out of her life she could take a few steps to do this. Change her cell number or have Carmine's number blocked. Stop allowing this jerk into her apartment, file a restraining order, her hubby is a lawyer and her friend in the Chief of Police so it's not like it's hard for her to do this. I guess she's actually too much of a coward to sit down with Fen and tell him why he can't remain "friends" with this low-life.I think a part of Lauren (probably the lower half) likes all the attention this jerk gives her and she hates to put an end to it.

Now that she's told Mike, I sure hope she will take steps when Carmine starts up again.

I hope so, and I'm glad she actually told Michael. That Carmine gives out such a creepy vibe, something ain't right about him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 02:25PM
    #17   2013/06/06 02:39PM
    Chicken Nerd

It's pretty obvious that she doesn't want to break it off....which makes her even more skanky than I thought.

#18   2013/06/06 02:39PM
    Chicken Nerd

It's pretty obvious that she doesn't want to break it off....which makes her even more skanky than I thought.

#19   2013/06/06 03:14PM
    Lady Strawberry

Lauren telling Michael the truth was definite PROGRESS. If Lauren was just waiting for the opportunity to begin the affair again she would NOT have been honest with Michael. Lauren is HUMAN. she made a HUGE mistake by BETRAYING her husband over and over again. Lauren CAN NOT be expected to act like that NEVER happened. She struggles talking to Carmine. Think about the guilt she feels now and when she looks at him and talks to him she shows that guilt. She is not still showing lust because when it was lust she acted on it and she would do the same thing now. When you have been that intimate with someone and you know it was wrong and you want to move past it, it does NOT happen instantly. Lauren also carries some guilt about her expectations of carmine also. She wanted him to just go awa y when she was done and he is not doing that. That has also shocked her and made things more difficult than she expected. Lauren also still doesn't know the REAL Carmine so she is trying to spare the feelings of this young man that she brought into her problems. There are many pieces to this situation. Everything has to be considered. Lauren is now responsible for what Michael and carmine are going through and she realizes that. It should not be a good place for her to SEE the damage her bad choices have caused.

#20   2013/06/06 03:29PM
    trixie60

Quote Lady Strawberry: You all are funny. Lauren is an older woman. She is trying to show some class and some kindness and not just go off on Carmine. She also feels some guilt. Lauren knew what her expectations for Carmine were. She expected him to go away when she was done. Lauren did not expect for Carmine to try to hold on the way he is. Lauren also was scared when she got the gift. She did not know what Michael would have done. Maybe he would have said forget the 30 days. She is desperate to hold on to her marriage and she is afraid that Carmine calling, texting, and sending gifts would harm her chances of getting her husband back. Carmine is going to take whatever Lauren does as hope because HE IS OBSESSESD. Lauren has NO WAY OUT now. It has gone too far. Carmine is obsessed and the ending has to be the one he wants-- Lauren and Carmine together. Carmine is no longer in reality. Lauren can be sweet or she can scream at him, he will NOT give up.

Lauren may have done the wrong thing by going to see Carmine again even though she wanted to make it clear that their affair is over. But I think she wanted to confront him herself. Even so, something seems to be not right with Carmine. He can't seem to accept the fact she's back with Micheal. I have to wonder if he's a stalker, or that he may become violent because he can't have her. And I wonder if that's where the writers are headed with this story line.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list