List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R is Recasting TUCKER MCCALL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R is Recasting TUCKER MCCALL!

Started by Overman at 2013/06/06 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/07 06:46AM, Views: 5644, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/06 11:24AM
    Re: Y&R is Recasting TUCKER MCCALL!
    Cass Eno

I could do without Tucker.

#32   2013/06/06 12:35PM
    JUJU41

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: The new writers are salivating as to who they can recast next. I bet they are counting on Sharon Case to walk so they can recast her as well..

Phyllis will be a recast, don't be surprised if we see a new Jack. They have a vision of Y&R that doesn't look simular to our vision or version.

That's when I'll be done!

#33   2013/06/06 12:56PM
    macy200

Quote crakka: I think this is a good decision. I did not like SN in the part.

So do I. He grossed me out with Sharon and Jill. I hope the new guy gets a personality transplant so he's decent for Jill.

#34   2013/06/06 01:32PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote countryMomof4: I liked SN too but I heard he and JFP don't get along so I'm not surprised.

A fight for Chancellor will be awesome! Mrs. C ( RIP JC ) left Cane in charge while she was alive but her will may say something differently. Hmmm......

She needs to put her personal feelings aside....same with him and come back.

He grew on me after they let the other guy go.....I liked him too.

But bring back Tucker....Jill needs him

#35   2013/06/06 01:33PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote JRTA: Hmmm interesting. If the plan is to have a challenge for the "head of Chancellor" once Mrs C passes, then they definitely need a big name.

I do wonder why SN isn't returning.

Hum... I wonder if Kay did the right thing and left CI to her blood relatives? Thanks for the info!

I have to respectfully disagree. Phillip II built and ran Chancellor industries. Katherine had nothing to do with it until after Phillip II died. Since Phillip III and Chance are his heirs, I think CI should be left in trust to them. Who knows, perhaps Phillip III will return to GC for Katherine's funeral and will finally realize how much CI means to him, and he'll decide to stay. He, Jill and Cane could run CI together, and maybe one day Chance might return and join the fold.

Regarding Tucker - If TPTB are planning a Tucker re-cast, I think they should bring William Russ back. He was great as Tucker, and he and Jill did have great chemistry together. But, I also loved Stephen Nichols in the role.

That's the other guy I was talking about......I liked him too.

#36   2013/06/06 01:35PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: The new writers are salivating as to who they can recast next. I bet they are counting on Sharon Case to walk so they can recast her as well..

Phyllis will be a recast, don't be surprised if we see a new Jack. They have a vision of Y&R that doesn't look simular to our vision or version.

That's when I'll be done!

Same here!

#37   2013/06/06 01:37PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote JRTA: Hmmm interesting. If the plan is to have a challenge for the "head of Chancellor" once Mrs C passes, then they definitely need a big name.

I do wonder why SN isn't returning.

Hum... I wonder if Kay did the right thing and left CI to her blood relatives? Thanks for the info!

I have to respectfully disagree. Phillip II built and ran Chancellor industries. Katherine had nothing to do with it until after Phillip II died. Since Phillip III and Chance are his heirs, I think CI should be left in trust to them. Who knows, perhaps Phillip III will return to GC for Katherine's funeral and will finally realize how much CI means to him, and he'll decide to stay. He, Jill and Cane could run CI together, and maybe one day Chance might return and join the fold.

Regarding Tucker - If TPTB are planning a Tucker re-cast, I think they should bring William Russ back. He was great as Tucker, and he and Jill did have great chemistry together. But, I also loved Stephen Nichols in the role.

That's the other guy I was talking about......I liked him too.

Phillip or Chance are not interested in CI... So Tucker would be a great choice imo!

#38   2013/06/06 01:54PM
    Laloni

Well, look at it this way, the president wants a new America so I guess the writers think we need a new Y&R, I'm not watching much anymore but I don't want to miss Phyllis' departure, after that, the writers can do WHATEVER, I'm going to follow the lead of several others on here "color me gone"

#39   2013/06/06 01:56PM
    countryMomof4

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote countryMomof4: I liked SN too but I heard he and JFP don't get along so I'm not surprised.

A fight for Chancellor will be awesome! Mrs. C ( RIP JC ) left Cane in charge while she was alive but her will may say something differently. Hmmm......

She needs to put her personal feelings aside....same with him and come back.

He grew on me after they let the other guy go.....I liked him too.

But bring back Tucker....Jill needs him

Absolutely!

I'm wondering if Tucker isn't returning for the death of Mrs.C but also for NE. I think he may be the one behind Adam's $$$

#40   2013/06/06 01:58PM
    Sunnyflower

ICAM. She wants to replace the whole cast with her own peeps.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list