List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy and Victoria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy and Victoria

Started by Fire_Phy at 2013/06/05 11:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/06 08:08AM, Views: 404, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/06/05 11:13PM
    Billy and Victoria
    Fire_Phy

When Victoria finds out about Billy habit again. Will she throw him out ? And will Billy take his baby away from her ?

#2   2013/06/05 11:24PM
    Re: Billy and Victoria
    Cabo

Quote Fire_Phy: When Victoria finds out about Billy habit again. Will she throw him out ? And will Billy take his baby away from her ?

She will probably throw him out, but he will not take the baby.
    I don't think Billy wants kids........

#3   2013/06/06 12:23AM
    yomutha

Quote Fire_Phy: When Victoria finds out about Billy habit again. Will she throw him out ? And will Billy take his baby away from her ?

I hope so! Johnny is a nasty little cheat bastard. He’s the product of Billy cheating on his wife. Why should Victoria waste her life on some OTHER person’s brat? Bleh. NO THANKS! Now that Reed is coming home, Victoria needs to dump that maggot and focus on her OWN true son. Billy boy can ship Johnny off to boarding school, or better yet, drop the phucker off at Anita Lawson’s trailer park so he can be raised by his con granny!

#4   2013/06/06 04:06AM
    Old1

Quote Cabo:

She will probably throw him out, but he will not take the baby.
    I don't think Billy wants kids........

I don't think he wants kids either, he is just trying to keep his whiny wife quiet. I hope Billy leaves her soon. I think this boring couple needs to split. ASAP

#5   2013/06/06 08:08AM
    Fire_Phy

I am thinking Billy will take the baby and maybe Traci will help him out. I can not see Billy leaving his child to Victor Newman. But again Victor always wins and he will make sure his daughter gets that child. Billy loves his child.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list