List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34158, Replies: 747
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/06/11 06:03PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    BillyMillerL...

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote BillyMillerLover: Hi Ladies,

I am lrg00.....on youtube.

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00?feature=g-user-lik

I'm the one that makes the shipping videos of Tyler and Lily aka Redaric and Christel. Let me tell you, I have so much fun making those videos. After seeing Tyler spark something in our girl Lily has made me tune in to Y&R so much more these days. This actor is amazing....not only drop dead gorgeous but truly talented and the chemistry that these to have are off the charts. These lame lane fans who say they don't have any......I have no idea who they are watching. I have never been a lane fan.....I've been a Lily/Christel fan for years....! I adored her with Daniel and the little stint with Billy.....but never with Cane. Anyway, just thought I would post....it's been years since I've posted on here but Tyler/Redaric Williams motivated me!!!!:) I am currently working on another video.....so tune in! Yay for our new favorite couple!!!!:)

Lisa

Well, aren't you the sweetest Welcome to the Tyler and Tily threads. I hope to see more of you!

And I've caught a few of your videos on Youtube, and I must say, I love what I see. But where did you learn to make your videos? I want to make some of my own

Thank you Chicken Alfredo....that's so sweet of you to say!It's pretty easy. I upload my clips to my computer and you use any video editing software out there such as Cyberlink PowerDirector, Roxio Creator, Sony Movie studio, and AVS Video editor which I use. Put your clips together to music and save movie to your computer and upload to youtube from there or some programs like AVS will upload it for you to youtube! So I have share this quick video from CBS "Men behaving badly".......I can't stop watching it! Redaric is so damn sexy.....I can't take it:) lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQNCXLFPc4&list=FLYgjL26ICKoZzaKZRz54wbg&index=1

#82   2013/06/11 06:03PM
    StarW

Quote Jdfumanskeeto: I like Tyler, hes a great character oh the show, I like how one side hes got this smart, cocky kind of attitude, but at the same time hes a genius when it comes to graphic designs and marketing campaigns, but that other deep dark side of him shown particularly when his father was around, and when his father passed away

Welcome!

#83   2013/06/11 06:50PM
    LaBrae

Quote Jdfumanskeeto: I like Tyler, hes a great character oh the show, I like how one side hes got this smart, cocky kind of attitude, but at the same time hes a genius when it comes to graphic designs and marketing campaigns, but that other deep dark side of him shown particularly when his father was around, and when his father passed away

Yes, thats the things I like the most....Tyler is multidimensional. You can tell he's a strong willed go getter, but with a heart of gold. Now its time to get him some lovin' going on.

#84   2013/06/11 07:09PM
    trixie60

Quote LaBrae:

Yes, thats the things I like the most....Tyler is multidimensional. You can tell he's a strong willed go getter, but with a heart of gold. Now its time to get him some lovin' going on.

Lol, Tyler is really built and he does deserve some kind of romance in his life. Whoever he is paired with I don't mind. Lily would have been my first choice but I kind of liked him with Abby today. I hope that he is not all business because he needs some other things in his life too.

#85   2013/06/12 12:47AM
    StarW

Quote trixie60:
    Lol, Tyler is really built and he does deserve some kind of romance in his life. Whoever he is paired with I don't mind. Lily would have been my first choice but I kind of liked him with Abby today. I hope that he is not all business because he needs some other things in his life too.

To be honest, I didn't really see a "sexual" chemistry between Abby and Tyler. They could make great friends though. Lily is DEFINITELY my first choice... I just wanna see what's the purpose of the new girl Hilary... Maybe we could be wrong... Maybe it's ABBY who is Tyler's new love interest (Oh Lord..), and not Hilary I would take Hilary over Abby any day of the week.

#86   2013/06/12 07:13AM
    ShadamNuke09

Good morning fellow Redaric/Tyler fans.

Any day when he is on is a good day. I reluctantly did see some chem between Tyler and Abby, but in no way do I ship them. As always, I enjoy his scenes with Noah. Their bromance is something that they both need.

#87   2013/06/12 07:24AM
    Lady Strawberry

Tyler is fine. The writers wanted us to look at Carmine's body so badly so they had him have an affair with lauren. Well I hope they HURRY UP and feel that way about Tyler. I want to see A real love scene with Tyler. What are they waiting on?

#88   2013/06/12 07:54AM
    Tily4life

I think Tyler's sex scene with Quinn was just a teaser of his skills in the sack. They showed a bit before and after, but not the main event (well, as much as can be shown on daytime tv).

When Tily finally get their love scene, trust that the writers will get down to the nitty gritty and make it an EVENT!!

#89   2013/06/12 09:36AM
    BillyMillerL...

New video ladies.....!!
    I need more Tyler and Lily on my DVR:) lol

Enjoy!! I have to admit this one was really fun to make!

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00

Lisa

#90   2013/06/12 09:55AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Lady Strawberry: Tyler is fine. The writers wanted us to look at Carmine's body so badly so they had him have an affair with lauren. Well I hope they HURRY UP and feel that way about Tyler. I want to see A real love scene with Tyler. What are they waiting on?

I agree. I believe that's one of the reasons why Tyler turned down the last girl he was suppose to be intimate with. Tyler is tired of leading on this playboy lifestyle. I feel he wants something a bit more concrete. Maybe that's why they're bringing this Hilary girl about. But Lily is always my first choice

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list