List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 36582, Replies: 749
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/11 06:45AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    Jdfumanskeeto

I like Tyler, hes a great character oh the show, I like how one side hes got this smart, cocky kind of attitude, but at the same time hes a genius when it comes to graphic designs and marketing campaigns, but that other deep dark side of him shown particularly when his father was around, and when his father passed away

#72   2013/06/11 07:50AM
    Tily4life

Quote Jdfumanskeeto: I like Tyler, hes a great character oh the show, I like how one side hes got this smart, cocky kind of attitude, but at the same time hes a genius when it comes to graphic designs and marketing campaigns, but that other deep dark side of him shown particularly when his father was around, and when his father passed away

I agree. I love that the writers have made him so multi-faceted. I knew there was more than meets the eye when he first came to Genoa City and was all about fun and flirting. He's like an onion whose layers have to be peeled back. Love the vulnerable and sensitive side. Tyler is cocky, sweet, arrogant, sexy, angry, vulnerable, fun-loving, broody, etc... He is a hot pot of personality!

#73   2013/06/11 08:47AM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life:
    Quote Jdfumanskeeto: I like Tyler, hes a great character oh the show, I like how one side hes got this smart, cocky kind of attitude, but at the same time hes a genius when it comes to graphic designs and marketing campaigns, but that other deep dark side of him shown particularly when his father was around, and when his father passed away

I agree. I love that the writers have made him so multi-faceted. I knew there was more than meets the eye when he first came to Genoa City and was all about fun and flirting. He's like an onion whose layers have to be peeled back. Love the vulnerable and sensitive side. Tyler is cocky, sweet, arrogant, sexy, angry, vulnerable, fun-loving, broody, etc... He is a hot pot of personality!

Couldn't agree more. He's the perfect character I could ever ship. I also knew that there was more to the whole arrogant flirty and cocky attitude I absolutely love how the writers were able to develop that character, and Redaric is doing a great job playing Tyler Michaelson the way he plays him.

THANK YOU CBS, SONY for adding such an amazing person to the cast!

#74   2013/06/11 12:07PM
    StarW

Love and support for the young, talentend and hot Tyler Michaelson.

Abby, go away.

#75   2013/06/11 02:03PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Tyler was absolutely wonderful today I like Nuabby, but she needs to stay as far away from Tyler as possible

#76   2013/06/11 03:31PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Tyler was absolutely wonderful today I like Nuabby, but she needs to stay as far away from Tyler as possible

I couldn't agree more with this! But they would make great friends though. They have nice chemistry.. I love how Lily was looking at Tyler the whole time. Cane is the dumbest man I've ever seen if he hasn't noticed Lily's feelings for Tyler yet... Or maybe he's just in denial.

#77   2013/06/11 03:32PM
    StarW

By the way,

Tyler looked HOT today! Well... As usual lol Love my baby Ty!!

#78   2013/06/11 03:36PM
    BillyMillerL...

Hi Ladies,

I am lrg00.....on youtube.

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00?feature=g-user-lik

I'm the one that makes the shipping videos of Tyler and Lily aka Redaric and Christel. Let me tell you, I have so much fun making those videos. After seeing Tyler spark something in our girl Lily has made me tune in to Y&R so much more these days. This actor is amazing....not only drop dead gorgeous but truly talented and the chemistry that these to have are off the charts. These lame lane fans who say they don't have any......I have no idea who they are watching. I have never been a lane fan.....I've been a Lily/Christel fan for years....! I adored her with Daniel and the little stint with Billy.....but never with Cane. Anyway, just thought I would post....it's been years since I've posted on here but Tyler/Redaric Williams motivated me!!!!:) I am currently working on another video.....so tune in! Yay for our new favorite couple!!!!:)

Lisa

#79   2013/06/11 03:49PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote BillyMillerLover: Hi Ladies,

I am lrg00.....on youtube.

www.youtube.com/user/lrg00?feature=g-user-lik

I'm the one that makes the shipping videos of Tyler and Lily aka Redaric and Christel. Let me tell you, I have so much fun making those videos. After seeing Tyler spark something in our girl Lily has made me tune in to Y&R so much more these days. This actor is amazing....not only drop dead gorgeous but truly talented and the chemistry that these to have are off the charts. These lame lane fans who say they don't have any......I have no idea who they are watching. I have never been a lane fan.....I've been a Lily/Christel fan for years....! I adored her with Daniel and the little stint with Billy.....but never with Cane. Anyway, just thought I would post....it's been years since I've posted on here but Tyler/Redaric Williams motivated me!!!!:) I am currently working on another video.....so tune in! Yay for our new favorite couple!!!!:)

Lisa

Well, aren't you the sweetest Welcome to the Tyler and Tily threads. I hope to see more of you!

And I've caught a few of your videos on Youtube, and I must say, I love what I see. But where did you learn to make your videos? I want to make some of my own

#80   2013/06/11 05:47PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Welcome to the Tyler thread

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list