List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32517, Replies: 747
    « 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 page:
    #741   2014/01/24 12:29PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    StarW

Well, well, WELL! Looks like no one cares about Tyler anymore now that he's stuck in a boring storyline with NuAbby... How interesting. I've been reading lots of negative tweets on twitter about Tabby. People are saying they're boring and have no spark. I just knew they wouldn't work. It's their loss, cause Tyler had so many potential! This Abby just sucks and drags him down with her! UGH I can't stand this pairing. They should've paired Tyler with Lily. It was more entertaining and dramatic than this SNOOZEFEST!

#742   2014/02/01 08:23PM
    StarW

I miss Tily... SCREW YOU ABBY!

#743   2014/02/01 11:38PM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW: I miss Tily... SCREW YOU ABBY!

The pairing is the pits for Tyler. If he is not taken from her orbit soon, he will end up terminated. I would rather sim him as Jill's boy for that Chloe steals and get pregnant by. Lol

#744   2014/02/15 04:32PM
    StarW

I am bored beyond words with both Tyler AND Lily... I really can't stand Lane and Tabby, they're like watching paint dry. And the Mariah storyline takes waaay too much time! Are we EVER going to see her face ?? I really do hope that the rumors are true about Christel Khalil playing Mariah. It would be the only way for me to care about this storyline and start watching again regulary!

#745   2014/02/15 07:20PM
    ajsp35801

Quote StarW: I am bored beyond words with both Tyler AND Lily... I really can't stand Lane and Tabby, they're like watching paint dry. And the Mariah storyline takes waaay too much time! Are we EVER going to see her face ?? I really do hope that the rumors are true about Christel Khalil playing Mariah. It would be the only way for me to care about this storyline and start watching again regulary!

I also hope CK plays the character.

#746   2014/02/16 05:06AM
    StarW

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote StarW: I am bored beyond words with both Tyler AND Lily... I really can't stand Lane and Tabby, they're like watching paint dry. And the Mariah storyline takes waaay too much time! Are we EVER going to see her face ?? I really do hope that the rumors are true about Christel Khalil playing Mariah. It would be the only way for me to care about this storyline and start watching again regulary!

I also hope CK plays the character.

If there is one smart writer at Y&R, they will let CK play Mariah and finally make that storyline INTERESTING! But are they willing to do that though?... They seem to love Melissa Ordway. But they just can't keep forcing her supposedly love story with Tyler on us, because these two have absolutely ZERO chemistry, I feel SO bad for Tyler!

#747   2014/02/16 11:55AM
    StarW

I just wanted to tell you all that I kinda like the fact that Tyler still has fans supporting him, even though most of them HATE Tabby... It's cool because he's the male newbie who got the most buzz.

#748   2014/02/17 12:37PM
    StarW

Guys... I miss Tily...

« 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list