List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 35903, Replies: 749
    « 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:
    #731   2013/10/30 07:23PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    StarW

I agree with all the previous posts. It's a shame that they backburned Tyler and aren't willing to give him a good interesting storyline. Redaric Williams has so much talent and it's wasted. Yes, having a love interest is about the only thing he has going on right now. And even his love interest is boring. I am STILL not used to this Abby. Well I probably never will. The actress is just not believable for that role. She should've played another role, not Abby. But it's just my opinion. Here's hoping TPTB gives Tyler the storyline he DESERVES! And Lane? They have been backburned too, thank God. They are like watching paint dry when they're together, it's crazy. I think TPTB could do soooo much more with these characters (Lily, Tyler, Noah, hell even Cane!, etc.) but they're just not willing to be creative. All they care about is Dylan and Avery mostly. And then everything Newman.

#732   2013/10/30 11:14PM
    LaBrae

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote LaBrae:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Tily4life: Hey guys. I read this vague November spoiler on another board.

Abby is there for Tyler as he struggles with something from his past.

I'm still not here for Tabby, but what can you do, right?

I tell you I hate the way the same favored actors are hogging up the screen day after day. Its not easy to root for a couple you barely see together. Thank God Tyler is paired with Abby or else we might NEVER see him at all.

What a waste of a talented actor.

Couldn't agree more. I think its ridiculous that Tyler hasn't had much of a storyline. The killing part about it is its been like this for months. It feels like the minute they moved him over to being a love interest for Abby, very little has been going on with the character. Its very disappointing.

I see it more that as soon as gus died, half of Tylers reason for being on the show vanished. His sister is caught up in the drama of The Winter family dealing with Hillary so he does not interact much with her. The business competition part of the show is put on hold because of the Delia and Conner drama. Having a love interest is about the only thing he has going on right now.

Thats just it, while they have him and Abby getting Closer....we rarely see them as their relationship is blossoming. Seeing them every once in a while is not consistent enough for characters to grow.

They're not going to let Dylan or Adam and whatever is going on with them be put on hold....they're going to remain consistent, and thats something Y&R needs to do with all of their characters. Balance this show out.

#733   2013/10/31 10:53AM
    Rissa875

Abby & Tyler are starting to grow on me but they need more screen time and some more spice. The other Abby was very Bubbly...

#734   2013/11/02 05:35PM
    StarW

Aww how cute, after completely destroy Tily, TPTB are now trying to use Tabby to impersonate Tily LOL... Yeah apparently Abby learns about Tyler's history... It was about time, don't you think!? And they face something from his past together, according to the spoilers. Well it's good because Tyler will have a "storyline" I guess but still... it won't be enough for me to believe in Tabby's love. Because TPTB is too obvious. Tyler and Lily had a real connection and she was there for him. Been there and done that. I know Tabby are a couple but seriously. I don't care about Tabby together and never will. They are as bland as Lily/Cane are. But I respect the few people who ship them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 05:36PM
    #735   2013/11/05 05:50PM
    Tily4life

Day ahead's next episode preview (i.e. Thursday's show):

Tyler and Abby are sitting in the park and his phone rings. Abby looks at the call display and sees that 'Mariah' is calling. She asks him who Mariah is, and Tyler says it's his fiancée.

#736   2013/11/13 07:01PM
    AdrianeG

Tylers first scenes with Victor. He is not going to ask Abby to marry him, is he?

I wonder with Mariah wants.

#737   2013/11/13 07:02PM
    Sinny

Can Mariah get to town already? Abby has made Tyler a boring boy.. get that sexy beast away from her NOW>

#738   2013/12/08 12:52PM
    StarW

Quote Sinny: Can Mariah get to town already? Abby has made Tyler a boring boy.. get that sexy beast away from her NOW>

Couldn't agree more!

#739   2013/12/21 01:26PM
    StarW

Enjoy your holiday Tyler fans!

#740   2013/12/24 04:33PM
    fairland

Quote Tily4life: Tyler is shirtless and wearing a towel in tomorrow's day ahead episode. He and Noah were in the GCAC sauna.

Tat is going to be awesome some man action senesce already between Noah and tyler talking about the women factor in Noah and tyler's life. I can hardly wait for that senesce to be on. Would tyler actually get a scoop on why not having a strong connection with tyler that Abby has to be scared to commit to tyler? I want the juice gossip please.

« 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list