List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34323, Replies: 747
    « 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:
    #721   2013/10/02 03:15PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    Tily4life

Some Tyler spoilers I read on another board...

Abby confronts Tyler about why he's ignoring her. He admits that he was caught off guard when she told him that she loved him. He tells her that he feels the same way but he doesn't know how to react to it. It's something he never experienced before, and neither has Abby. They decide to let their families know. SA hints that Victor might not be as accepting as Abby would like and Leslie is worried about Tyler getting involved with the Newmans.

#722   2013/10/03 05:15AM
    AdrianeG

Quote Tily4life: Some Tyler spoilers I read on another board...

Abby confronts Tyler about why he's ignoring her. He admits that he was caught off guard when she told him that she loved him. He tells her that he feels the same way but he doesn't know how to react to it. It's something he never experienced before, and neither has Abby. They decide to let their families know. SA hints that Victor might not be as accepting as Abby would like and Leslie is worried about Tyler getting involved with the Newmans.

Thanks for the spoilers.

It looks like Tyler will be added to the long list of people that Victor is disagreeable with.
    His arguments with Billy & Jack are getting repetitive. I guess the writers what to give Victor fresh meat to get down and dirty with. I look forward to Tyler giving it back and Abby championing him along the way.

#723   2013/10/10 04:50AM
    StarW

I still love Tyler. Just not his storyline

Kisses to all! xox

#724   2013/10/14 11:12AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Hello, everyone

#725   2013/10/24 08:07PM
    Tily4life

Hey guys. I read this vague November spoiler on another board.

Abby is there for Tyler as he struggles with something from his past.

I'm still not here for Tabby, but what can you do, right?

#726   2013/10/27 03:47PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Tily4life: Hey guys. I read this vague November spoiler on another board.

I tell you I hate the way the same favored actors are hogging up the screen day after day. Its not easy to root for a couple you barely see together. Thank God Tyler is paired with Abby or else we might NEVER see him at all.

What a waste of a talented actor.

#727   2013/10/27 10:32PM
    LaBrae

Quote AdrianeG:

I tell you I hate the way the same favored actors are hogging up the screen day after day. Its not easy to root for a couple you barely see together. Thank God Tyler is paired with Abby or else we might NEVER see him at all.

Couldn't agree more. I think its ridiculous that Tyler hasn't had much of a storyline. The killing part about it is its been like this for months. It feels like the minute they moved him over to being a love interest for Abby, very little has been going on with the character. Its very disappointing.

#728   2013/10/29 12:03PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote LaBrae:
    Quote AdrianeG:

Couldn't agree more. I think its ridiculous that Tyler hasn't had much of a storyline. The killing part about it is its been like this for months. It feels like the minute they moved him over to being a love interest for Abby, very little has been going on with the character. Its very disappointing.

Agreed.

#729   2013/10/29 01:49PM
    ajsp35801

Quote AdrianeG:

I am so over these so called fan faves being on every day. I need a serious break from them. Tyler is a great character played by a dynamic actor. He should be on more...

#730   2013/10/30 08:51AM
    AdrianeG

Quote LaBrae:
    Quote AdrianeG:

I see it more that as soon as gus died, half of Tylers reason for being on the show vanished. His sister is caught up in the drama of The Winter family dealing with Hillary so he does not interact much with her. The business competition part of the show is put on hold because of the Delia and Conner drama. Having a love interest is about the only thing he has going on right now.

« 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list