List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 35003, Replies: 747
    « 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:
    #711   2013/09/24 01:11PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    ajsp35801

Quote AdrianeG: Well watching the scenes with Tyler and Abby I think they are getting closer however Abby's response of "I love you" to Tyler's offer of carrying her up the stairs to bed, had more of a "you are so sweet" feel to it that anything else.

While I do think she can very well love Tyler, like you would a close friend, I don't get a "I am in love with you" feel to the relationship yet. I don't think Tyler knew which way to take it though. Maybe he never even considered that a realtionship between him and Abby could lead to marriage.

But if anything I am glad he is not rushing into anything. But if it comes down to him getting scared to be hurt again and he and Abby spend less time together, I think then he will realize just how much he has grown to care about her.

I think at the end of his confusion, he will tell her he loves her too.

#712   2013/09/24 01:25PM
    elizadolittle

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote StarW: It's funny because I like all the Newmans and Abbotts but I could care less about Abby and her storylines. And I don't think many people do too. Yes it's great that Tyler is in a good place right now but Tabby bores me beyond words. They have nothing. And there you have Abby already telling Tyler 'I love you'? Puh-lease. After knowing him for like 5 minutes. No matter how much Y&R is pushing them, I am NOT feeling it. Sorry Not Sorry.

They should have casted a shorter actress and put Abby with Devon (like it seemed that they were going to do before MR's maternity leave)...then used their wedding next year sometime to usher back in Tucker, Ashley, and Yolanda with Tucker' baby. Fireworks! Abby, being an Abbot and a Newman is really hard to pair up. They could always bring back Chance or bring in Lauren's son Scotty for her. Other than that, she is related to everyone else that I think that is suitable.

My friend and I were just debated this. She has a big crush on Tyler and hates him with Abby. I think NuAbby and Tyler both look great together. They both look like models and IMO they have chemistry. I thought MRAbby was good with Chavez and possibly Devon but, NuAbby is better with Tyler. I didn't like her with Chavez and I can't see her with Devon.

#713   2013/09/24 01:49PM
    ajsp35801

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote StarW: It's funny because I like all the Newmans and Abbotts but I could care less about Abby and her storylines. And I don't think many people do too. Yes it's great that Tyler is in a good place right now but Tabby bores me beyond words. They have nothing. And there you have Abby already telling Tyler 'I love you'? Puh-lease. After knowing him for like 5 minutes. No matter how much Y&R is pushing them, I am NOT feeling it. Sorry Not Sorry.

They should have casted a shorter actress and put Abby with Devon (like it seemed that they were going to do before MR's maternity leave)...then used their wedding next year sometime to usher back in Tucker, Ashley, and Yolanda with Tucker' baby. Fireworks! Abby, being an Abbot and a Newman is really hard to pair up. They could always bring back Chance or bring in Lauren's son Scotty for her. Other than that, she is related to everyone else that I think that is suitable.

My friend and I were just debated this. She has a big crush on Tyler and hates him with Abby. I think NuAbby and Tyler both look great together. They both look like models and IMO they have chemistry. I thought MRAbby was good with Chavez and possibly Devon but, NuAbby is better with Tyler. I didn't like her with Chavez and I can't see her with Devon.

I agree that they look awesome together. But Everyone looks good with Tyler because Tyler is just plain good looking. He looked perfect with Lily too. As a Tyler fan, I just want him to find a place on the show so that we can keep RW around as long as possible.

AS for Abby. I am not sure how she would look with Devon until they show it. Sometimes chemistry matters. I thought Devon looked good with Summer in that scene they had where he was asking her if she had anyone to talk to about Phyllis and asking her to come back to work. They were sweet and seemed very comfortable. I could go for that if I didn't still see Summer as a child. So no.

I think Tyler would look good with anyone though...Tracy, Jill, just plain anybody.

#714   2013/09/24 09:58PM
    AdrianeG

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote StarW:

Abby, being an Abbot and a Newman is really hard to pair up. They could always bring back Chance or bring in Lauren's son Scotty for her. Other than that, she is related to everyone else that I think that is suitable.

I agree there are not a lot of romantic options for Abby and her and Tyler look great together. I love how they are always smiling and happy. So good to see when every other couple seems to be having angst.
    I think after Noah starts working for Victor, Tyler will follow, especially if he and Abby become serious. I would not be surprised if Tyler is the one guy Victor finally likes since he always seems to have a problem with everyone. But Tyler has confidence and talent and Victor likes that.
    Tyler is definately crushing on Abby and while he may worry about falling in love and getting hurt again, I don't think he would be ready to walk away from Abby either.

Hope we get to see more of him on our screen.

I was just watching Tabby's scenes again and I was wondering why he asked her "Do you want me to carry you up stairs" Since he said it right by the front door I got a "carry your bride over the threshold" kind of feel

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 10:01PM
    #715   2013/09/25 06:38AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Have a great day, Tyler shippers!

#716   2013/09/27 06:56PM
    Chicken Alfredo

xoxo to Tyler Michaelson

#717   2013/09/28 10:30AM
    AdrianeG

For any of you Tyler fans on twitter, you need to tweet to these 3 sites and request more airtime for Tyler. I try to do it at least once a week. Its really ridiculous how little we seen him on the show when other characters are monpolising it. But be cordial. You get more with honey than lemon.

#YR @YRInsider @CBSDaytime

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 10:32AM
    #718   2013/09/28 08:15PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG: For any of you Tyler fans on twitter, you need to tweet to these 3 sites and request more airtime for Tyler. I try to do it at least once a week. Its really ridiculous how little we seen him on the show when other characters are monpolising it. But be cordial. You get more with honey than lemon.

#YR @YRInsider @CBSDaytime

Thanks, AG

#719   2013/09/30 09:44PM
    fairland

Tyler arrives at the Abbott house as the massage is about to get underway. He pays Fritz to leave and begins a foot rub. Abby appears on the stairs - he's rubbing Traci's foot! I do not think this is the way to heat up tyler and abby in this way. tyler rubbing trace's feet that would be embarrassing to say the less. So tyler pays off fritz the massage man who is rubbing trace's feet so tyler could be embarrass in front of abby as well trace that does sound like a hot mess.That abby would want to make love to tyler afterwords catching tyler with trace. I would not mind if tyler does back off from abby just for a little while longer.

#720   2013/10/01 11:32AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote fairland: Tyler arrives at the Abbott house as the massage is about to get underway. He pays Fritz to leave and begins a foot rub. Abby appears on the stairs - he's rubbing Traci's foot! I do not think this is the way to heat up tyler and abby in this way. tyler rubbing trace's feet that would be embarrassing to say the less. So tyler pays off fritz the massage man who is rubbing trace's feet so tyler could be embarrass in front of abby as well trace that does sound like a hot mess.That abby would want to make love to tyler afterwords catching tyler with trace. I would not mind if tyler does back off from abby just for a little while longer.

Hello, fairland! I'm just happy to see Tyler again. And Tracy is one of my favorites, so it's always a joy when she's on.

« 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list