List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32527, Replies: 747
    « 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:
    #681   2013/09/08 06:21AM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: Redaric Williams attended the 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 4 premiere event.

He looks very handsome as usual, thanks for sharing this Tily4life, looks nice! Angell Conwell was cute too

And I agree with you all. The scenes with Courtney, Noah and Abby were boring. I don't even recognize Tyler anymore. Even if it was "wrong" for him to come between Lily and Cane but at least it was entertaining. This, I'm sorry, is a snoozefest. They could do some much more for his character. And I'm sorry for the Tabby fans, but I'm still not used to this Abby. To me, he had more chemistry with Lily and looked better when he was interacting with her. Can't wait for this blogger storyline to end.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 06:24AM
    #682   2013/09/09 03:09PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Hello, everyone

#683   2013/09/10 04:37PM
    Tily4life

Hey Tyler shippers! Hopefully, he gets some airtime this week!

#684   2013/09/11 05:04PM
    smithie

Tyler & Abby Talk Marriage!

Abby brings Tyler to his first Newman family event!

Things are heating up between Tyler & Abby. They observe an intimate moment between Billy & Victoria who profess their love for each other. Tyler & Abby smile and are caught up in the romance. Billy teases that Tyler & Abby will be the next couple to marry! Abby blushes. Tyler smiles.

Later on, Leslie takes her brother aside and warns him of the perils of dating Victor Newman's daughter!

Leslie observes "Things are getting real serious between you two!"

She wonders if her brother is thinking marriage!

Tyler reassures his sister that he's not ready to get married... not yet.

#685   2013/09/11 05:49PM
    AdrianeG

Quote smithie: Tyler & Abby Talk Marriage!

Abby brings Tyler to his first Newman family event!

Things are heating up between Tyler & Abby. They observe an intimate moment between Billy & Victoria who profess their love for each other. Tyler & Abby smile and are caught up in the romance. Billy teases that Tyler & Abby will be the next couple to marry! Abby blushes. Tyler smiles.

Later on, Leslie takes her brother aside and warns him of the perils of dating Victor Newman's daughter!

Leslie observes "Things are getting real serious between you two!"

She wonders if her brother is thinking marriage!

Tyler reassures his sister that he's not ready to get married... not yet.

Marriage!!! I like Tabby but I don't think they are there yet. They need to get to know each other first and Tyler has to see if he can stand her family. It would be much better if they live together for at least 6 months before talking about getting married.
    At least RW will have more screen time intermingling with the lead characters. Can't wait to see more of him and his interactions with Victor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 05:53PM
    #686   2013/09/11 05:51PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Tily4life: Hey Tyler shippers! Hopefully, he gets some airtime this week!

That would be nice, wouldn't it? Now that Katherines memorial is over hopefully we can see more of the less used characters.

#687   2013/09/12 07:08PM
    StarW

The big love story is starting... Enjoy your journey Tabby fans.

#688   2013/09/12 07:49PM
    supagurl

Young & The Restless ‏@YRInsider

Who will be next to get married on #YR? #Tabby is looking pretty smitten!

https://twitter.com/YRInsider/status/378204324498640897/photo/1

#689   2013/09/13 06:48PM
    AdrianeG

I want to see more of Tyler onscreen.Interested to see where the writers are going with a potential rush marriage for Tabby.

Victoria was talking to Noah & Abby about working with "dad" so I would not be surprised if they both started doing so when Adam gets kicked out of the business and hopefully Tyler will get involved too. He will have more clout as Abby's husband and Victors son in law. I would love to see him go up against Cane and Adam.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

#690   2013/09/13 07:04PM
    Gracewashere

Oh I wish I cared about Tyler and Abby, but I don't...I love Tyler with Lily, wishing and waiting for a Tyler/Lily pairing...and I do love Redaric Williams, but I can't get into this Tyler/Abby pairing...oh well...his spark has gone .... in my opinion...writers, get with it....Tyler/Lily...that's the way to go...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 07:06PM
    « 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list