List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 36600, Replies: 749
    « 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 » »| page:
    #671   2013/09/04 02:47PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Tyler'll be on tomorrow

#672   2013/09/05 01:18PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good afternoon, everybody. Did you enjoy today's episode?

#673   2013/09/05 01:34PM
    Tily4life

I miss seeing Tyler in a leading storyline That being said, he always lights up my screen!

#674   2013/09/05 02:17PM
    StarW

Quote Tily4life: I miss seeing Tyler in a leading storyline That being said, he always lights up my screen!

Agreed. I still think he has enormous potential but I feel like he lost his spark. I really don't like the storyline they gave him. Actually I hate it. No one even cares anymore. Just... sad.

#675   2013/09/05 03:10PM
    Gracewashere

Quote StarW:
    Quote Tily4life: I miss seeing Tyler in a leading storyline That being said, he always lights up my screen!

Agreed. I still think he has enormous potential but I feel like he lost his spark. I really don't like the storyline they gave him. Actually I hate it. No one even cares anymore. Just... sad.

I hate to admit it but I have to agree. Tyler has lost some of that initial sparkle he had with Lily and Lily is just so drab with Cane. Can I say, Lily NEEDS Tyler and now I must admit Tyler NEEDS Lily. Still love Tyler, but....dumb writers, can I say that, they just so missed a glorious opportunity with Lily and Tyler...

#676   2013/09/05 05:33PM
    AdrianeG

I thought todays scenes with Abby, Courtney, Tyler and Noah were boring. I don't see Courtney as a good addition to the threesome. Would much rather see Tyler in his new work environment and having scenes with his sister and Neil.

#677   2013/09/05 06:27PM
    Tily4life

If the writers REALLY wanted to stir things up and make Tyler interesting again, they should pair him with Hillary. Especially now that we know she's up to no good, it would create another reason for Lily to hate her!

Lily's already territorial with Tyler, so if the woman who was after Cane now goes after Tyler, we will see Lily's claws come out even more, and she may finally ditch Cane and get with Tyler. Of course, this may not come to pass since Hillary's true identity has not yet been revealed, and by that I just mean her paternity is still a mystery. She may very well be Gus' daughter and I am NOT here for a Summer & Kyle part 2-style storyline.

#678   2013/09/05 07:33PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Thanks for the responses everyone

I agree with AG. Tyler fits into the business world. As of late, he's only been at home and Crimson Lights. I hope writers give him a job and soon.

#679   2013/09/07 09:24AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Have a great weekend, Tyler shippers

#680   2013/09/07 01:55PM
    Tily4life

Redaric Williams attended the 'Boardwalk Empire' Season 4 premiere event.

www.contactmusic.com/photo/redaric-williams-sean-diddy-combs-hosts-hbos-boardwal...

« 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list