List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32482, Replies: 747
    « 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:
    #651   2013/08/25 11:39AM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Happy Sunday, everyone!

#652   2013/08/25 06:19PM
    AdrianeG

Picture from the YR Fan event with RW MO and a fan.

https://twitter.com/YRInsider/media/grid

#653   2013/08/26 04:13PM
    Tily4life

Support for the multi-talented Redaric Williams!

#654   2013/08/26 10:08PM
    sugarbears

Hey, what's up?

I met Red!!!! He was at the fan club dinner! Red is one of the sweetest warmest most humble guys I had the pleasure to meet this weekend. He's even better looking in person too! He gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek! I was in heaven! He smells soooooo good! Hahaha!

I also met Melissa Ordway who plays Abby. She was really nice and so pretty! Red and Melissa shared a signing table together, they were a very cute pair! I think they're called Tabby? They said they had a big love story coming up. Gorgeous couple! They're both so tall, I felt like a shrimp standing between them. Haha!

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that Red is super amazing in person and I'm a huge fan of his even more after meeting him face 2 face. He was def one of my favs. I always thought he was handsome but after talking and meeting him, I'm a true fan. Red, Marco, Nacho, Rob, Max & Steve, these guys are pure LOVE, man. I know newbies get a bad rap around here, but damn, I was blown away by them. I got so many hugs and high-fives, I couldn't stop smiling. Beautiful people, inside and out. Also, both Melissa's, Amelia, and Hunter, great girls, sweethearts, adore them!

If you ever get a chance to go to one of these events, please do, it's worth it! It really make you appreciate these amazing actors and what they do, and they really care about us fans.

❤ Jenna

#655   2013/08/27 12:23AM
    SlowDownSpunky

Quote sugarbears: Hey, what's up?

I met Red!!!! He was at the fan club dinner! Red is one of the sweetest warmest most humble guys I had the pleasure to meet this weekend. He's even better looking in person too! He gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek! I was in heaven! He smells soooooo good! Hahaha!

I also met Melissa Ordway who plays Abby. She was really nice and so pretty! Red and Melissa shared a signing table together, they were a very cute pair! I think they're called Tabby? They said they had a big love story coming up. Gorgeous couple! They're both so tall, I felt like a shrimp standing between them. Haha!

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that Red is super amazing in person and I'm a huge fan of his even more after meeting him face 2 face. He was def one of my favs. I always thought he was handsome but after talking and meeting him, I'm a true fan. Red, Marco, Nacho, Rob, Max & Steve, these guys are pure LOVE, man. I know newbies get a bad rap around here, but damn, I was blown away by them. I got so many hugs and high-fives, I couldn't stop smiling. Beautiful people, inside and out. Also, both Melissa's, Amelia, and Hunter, great girls, sweethearts, adore them!

If you ever get a chance to go to one of these events, please do, it's worth it! It really make you appreciate these amazing actors and what they do, and they really care about us fans.

❤ Jenna

Thanks for taking the time to write this, Jenna. Although be warned that any news about any love story involving Tyler and Abby could be met with cold indifference by a few in this Tyler thread. That’s how fickle soap fandom can be. People pop up on twitter claiming that after seeing five seconds of Hilary/Mason they are convinced they have more chemistry than other new couples like Tyler and Abby ,although a month or two ago they may have said something different. In a month if Hilary/Mason are still together they too will be dismissed as boring.

Anyway I’m happy to hear that Red and MO were sharing a table and that the two them mention something about a storyline that heavily focused on them. Over the past month I haven’t liked all if not most of the choices the writers have come up with when scripting the Tyler/Abby scenes, but all I can ask for is that the writers give them a chance by at least committing the time to give them a good storyline. What I don’t want is their coupling to be used as fodder for Lily’s storylines. And, yes, Red and Melissa do look great together.

#656   2013/08/27 02:59AM
    StarW

❤ Jenna

Thanks for sharing this. I have no doubts that Redaric is one sweatheart! You're lucky to have meet him.

And it's good for the Tabby fans if a big love story is coming for them.

#657   2013/08/27 03:08AM
    Buddy-O

I really like Tyler but I think the writers are taking too long to give him a real story.

I liked the idea of Lily and Tyler in the beginning but they took too long and it has made me realize that Tyler deserves better than being the guy that broke Lane up.

I like him with Abby. They look great together. But they are taking too long with this story too. They better get a move on.

I would like to see Lily and Cane break up on their own and then Tyler and Lily can get together after they are already broke up. I do not want Tyler being trashed for ever over Lane breaking up.

#658   2013/08/27 08:35AM
    Chicken Alfredo

❤ Jenna

What a great story! When I first saw RW on the show, I received great vibes from him so its great to hear he was so nice. Hopefully I'll get to met him one day

#659   2013/08/27 08:36AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Have a great day, Tyler shippers!

#660   2013/08/27 05:43PM
    AdrianeG

❤ Jenna

Thanks for posting. Sounds like you had a great time. I read somewhere that RW said he was down to earth and kind of geeky. Also not very comforable as a sex symbol but realizes it goes with the territory. So, I can see him being a real nice person.

I am a Tabby fan mainly because I think RW being paired with an onscreen Newman/Abbott gives him so much more potential to get involved in situations with the lead actors. This can ONLY benefit him, both as a actor and exposurewise, which might lead to film work on the side.

I really look foward to seeing whats to come.

« 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list