List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34386, Replies: 747
    « 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:
    #641   2013/08/21 11:39PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: Kisses to Tyler/Redaric Hope my fellow Tyler shippers are having a great day!

Off topic: Talk about shocking! Hilary gets to her apartment, and greets Mason with a kiss saying everything is going accordingly. I wonder if he has some type of tie with Tyler? (Canadian Thrus.)

I see Hilary as the blogger, now it appears her and Mason are working together. I hope Tyler is not involved.
    While I think they will make a striking couple, I think Hillary will eventually be throwing Mason under the bus.
    Looks like Tyler's new buddy is Devon. Which is good for the Tilly fans.

Yeah, seeing Devon and Tyler somewhat hit it off today was great. Of course them not seeing eye to eye was fun to watch, but it would've gotten stale after awhile. I'm glad writers are giving Tyler lots of friends as well. Considering how much I love both Tyler and Mason, I was hoping those two could be Bff as well, but after today, I don't think that's possible. Oh, well

And Mason looked absolutely gorgeous! It should be in his contract that he has to be shirtless once a week, lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 11:48PM
    #642   2013/08/22 03:18PM
    StarW

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo: Kisses to Tyler/Redaric Hope my fellow Tyler shippers are having a great day!

Off topic: Talk about shocking! Hilary gets to her apartment, and greets Mason with a kiss saying everything is going accordingly. I wonder if he has some type of tie with Tyler? (Canadian Thrus.)

I see Hilary as the blogger, now it appears her and Mason are working together. I hope Tyler is not involved.
    While I think they will make a striking couple, I think Hillary will eventually be throwing Mason under the bus.

Really? I don't see how it's good for the Tily fans... Is it because that way Devon might "accept" Tyler with his sister? Doubt it tbh...

#643   2013/08/22 04:57PM
    Axl Rose

But with Tyler and Abby, if they do become even more serious then you can just believe Victor will have something to say about it seeing how Victor has been acting as of late

#644   2013/08/22 07:46PM
    AdrianeG

Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG:

Really? I don't see how it's good for the Tily fans... Is it because that way Devon might "accept" Tyler with his sister? Doubt it tbh...

It looks like Lane is continuing to have angst because of the blogger. It could be the cause of them breaking up. Now that Devon is seeing a side of Tyler he never saw before, I think he realizes he is not a "player". Plus he had to note that as soon as Devon mentioned his grandmother dying, Tyler immediately though of giving condolences to Lily. It could give the impression to Devon that Tyler does care about Lily. If Lily should become single he might be more accepting of Tyler now that they have bonded.

Then theres a possible conflict with Cane. Devon is Katherines grandson and she might have left him something that would give him equal or higher power than Cane at Chancellor. Maybe they will now be on the outs.

PLUS, I read that Tabby will be a little shaky because one of the pairing wants to become more serious than the other. Of course they might work things out, or they might not. If its Tyler who wants to be more serious and Abby is not ready, he might jump ship in the relationship since he had his heart broken once and I think he will want to protect himself from letting it happen again.

Even if Tabby do work out for months, I do think eventually Tilly will find their way back to each other.
    TPTB have Devon and Tyler bonding all of a sudden for some reason.

#645   2013/08/23 12:40PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good afternoon, Tyler shippers xoxo to Redaric!

#646   2013/08/24 04:49AM
    StarW

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG:

It looks like Lane is continuing to have angst because of the blogger. It could be the cause of them breaking up. Now that Devon is seeing a side of Tyler he never saw before, I think he realizes he is not a "player". Plus he had to note that as soon as Devon mentioned his grandmother dying, Tyler immediately though of giving condolences to Lily. It could give the impression to Devon that Tyler does care about Lily. If Lily should become single he might be more accepting of Tyler now that they have bonded.

Then theres a possible conflict with Cane. Devon is Katherines grandson and she might have left him something that would give him equal or higher power than Cane at Chancellor. Maybe they will now be on the outs.

PLUS, I read that Tabby will be a little shaky because one of the pairing wants to become more serious than the other. Of course they might work things out, or they might not. If its Tyler who wants to be more serious and Abby is not ready, he might jump ship in the relationship since he had his heart broken once and I think he will want to protect himself from letting it happen again.

Even if Tabby do work out for months, I do think eventually Tilly will find their way back to each other.
    TPTB have Devon and Tyler bonding all of a sudden for some reason.

You have very good points AdrianeG... You could be right. Anything is possible at this point.

#647   2013/08/24 09:13AM
    catherineb

I know that anything is possible on Soap Operas but I for once I just can't picture Tilly I mean what stories will they have?. Tyler is still young to be tied down with 2 kids, I just don't see Tyler and Lilly they are forced and have no chemistry, I just see two pretty people being thrown off together. And I believe that Tyler was right he was attracted to Lilly because she reminded him of his ex, and with Tyler one of the big attraction was he couldn't have her you know with I want what i can't have her. But i really see Tabby having lots more potential and reading their spoilers about one of them not wanting their relationship to become serious I thunk there is going to be a twist maybe it's Tyler who wants to be serious but not Abby I still say Abby is scared about getting hurt and when she finds out about the Tyler and Lilly kiss which i am sure will come out somewhere down the line. I think Abby will dump Tyler and this is when Tyler will realise that he wants Abby even more he will earn her trust and will want her back. i can see Tyler fighting for Abby they will probably take a little break from each other like Abby pushing Tyler away and Tyler doing everything possible to win Abby back I think Aunt Tracy's statement to Tyler was foreshadowing, and I still say that Lilly is an angst for TABBY, every couple has to have obstacles during their journey. TEAM TABBY

#648   2013/08/24 02:45PM
    StarW

Support Tyler Michaelson

#649   2013/08/24 09:14PM
    AdrianeG

Quote catherineb: I know that anything is possible on Soap Operas but I for once I just can't picture Tilly I mean what stories will they have?. Tyler is still young to be tied down with 2 kids, I just don't see Tyler and Lilly they are forced and have no chemistry, I just see two pretty people being thrown off together. And I believe that Tyler was right he was attracted to Lilly because she reminded him of his ex, and with Tyler one of the big attraction was he couldn't have her you know with I want what i can't have her. But i really see Tabby having lots more potential and reading their spoilers about one of them not wanting their relationship to become serious I thunk there is going to be a twist maybe it's Tyler who wants to be serious but not Abby I still say Abby is scared about getting hurt and when she finds out about the Tyler and Lilly kiss which i am sure will come out somewhere down the line. I think Abby will dump Tyler and this is when Tyler will realise that he wants Abby even more he will earn her trust and will want her back. i can see Tyler fighting for Abby they will probably take a little break from each other like Abby pushing Tyler away and Tyler doing everything possible to win Abby back I think Aunt Tracy's statement to Tyler was foreshadowing, and I still say that Lilly is an angst for TABBY, every couple has to have obstacles during their journey. TEAM TABBY

I am a Tyler FF and thought he had chemistry with Lily and now with Abby. I could see him paired with both HOWEVER, I absolutely do not want him to have anything to do with the Lane breakup, if it happens.
    And I think being paired with a Newman/Abbot will give Tyler more opportunities to establish relationships (good or bad) with the lead actors on the show which is VERY important to expand his role. So as of now I am team Tabby.

I do think Tyler will want to get serious but Abby will be hesitant too. If Abby does explain she is afraid to move too fast, maybe Tyler will understand. We need to see how it plays out onscreen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/24 09:15PM
    #650   2013/08/24 11:10PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Goodnight, Tyler shippers

« 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list