List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 36032, Replies: 749
    « 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:
    #621   2013/08/15 02:16PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    AdrianeG

Holy crap! Did you hear JG quit as head writer. Now if the rumor on this board is TRUE (have not seen it at a reliable site) I don't know how this will affect the writings for the newbies he hired. I am just on the edge of my seat waiting to hear who is replacing him. If its Guza or Wolf I will send him a letter praising Tyler as a character. I had written to each of them twice as much as JPF. Even sent them x-mas presents they acknowledged onscreen through the characters.

Wonder if JPF is going too. She works better with Guza than Wolf.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 02:21PM
    #622   2013/08/15 02:38PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG: Holy crap! Did you hear JG quit as head writer. Now if the rumor on this board is TRUE (have not seen it at a reliable site) I don't know how this will affect the writings for the newbies he hired. I am just on the edge of my seat waiting to hear who is replacing him. If its Guza or Wolf I will send him a letter praising Tyler as a character. I had written to each of them twice as much as JPF. Even sent them x-mas presents they acknowledged onscreen through the characters.

I just read about it. Just because Y&R is receiving something different doesn't mean we'll get better. The show could turn out horrible for all we know I just hope this new writer doesn't effect the Tyler character. He's my favorite, lol.

#623   2013/08/15 06:53PM
    Behappi

I am starting to like Tyler with Abby.

#624   2013/08/15 07:40PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG: Holy crap! Did you hear JG quit as head writer. Now if the rumor on this board is TRUE (have not seen it at a reliable site) I don't know how this will affect the writings for the newbies he hired. I am just on the edge of my seat waiting to hear who is replacing him. If its Guza or Wolf I will send him a letter praising Tyler as a character.

I just read about it. Just because Y&R is receiving something different doesn't mean we'll get better. The show could turn out horrible for all we know I just hope this new writer doesn't effect the Tyler character. He's my favorite, lol.

Mine too. LOL If JPF stays we are safe because MO worked for her in the past and then was asked to step in at Y&R so JPF must like her. I firmly believe Abby would not be with Tyler now, if JPF did not like Tyler too. She had to have a say in picking RW for the role. She has equal power with the H/W. Of course it would be best if a new HW liked Tyler too. If they promote from within, then I don't see much of a problem. Because JFP probably put in a good word for them and they would not want to cross her.

#625   2013/08/16 06:40AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Behappi: I am starting to like Tyler with Abby.

Me too because Lily she had her chance with Tyler and she blew it by choosing to stay married to Cane and now that Tyler has moved on with Abby he actually has the chance to be happy and Abby can find some real happiness in a relationship for once considering her relationships with Alex, Carmine and even Daniel didn't even last all that long

#626   2013/08/16 10:35AM
    StarW

Love and support for Tyler Michaelson! If JFP is still in change, nothing is going to happen to this character, no matter what head writer steps in.

#627   2013/08/16 10:40AM
    Axl Rose

If JFP leaves, then you know Tyler could risk the chance of being gone

#628   2013/08/16 10:40AM
    Axl Rose

If JFP leaves, then you know Tyler could risk the chance of being gone

#629   2013/08/16 10:06PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote StarW: Love and support for Tyler Michaelson! If JFP is still in change, nothing is going to happen to this character, no matter what head writer steps in.

Hello, Star! I'm pretty sure you're right

#630   2013/08/17 04:04AM
    GINGERO9

I agree. Tyler is a great sexy addition to the show. The only actress on the show that could have sizzle with him or any man on the show is Phyllis. I wish they would have connected the two together before she left. That would have been totally hot. I don't think there is anybody left on the show that could produce that kind of steam with Tyler.

« 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list