List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32547, Replies: 747
    « 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 » »| page:
    #611   2013/08/12 04:43PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Tyler meets Tracy tomorrow. They hit it off rather well

And I'm glad Tyler turned Devons' offer down

I can't wait to see.

So did Abby try to convince Tyler to go back?
    Did Tyler look like he is going to give in or his mind was made up?

#612   2013/08/12 04:47PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG:

I can't wait to see.

Yes, Abby bought it up, and tried to convince him, but by this time Devon already found his way to their table. He asked Tyler what he had to do in order for him to come back, Tyler gave him an ultimatum, and Devon refused, so Tyler turned him down.

#613   2013/08/12 07:16PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG:

I can't wait to see.

Yes, Abby bought it up, and tried to convince him, but by this time Devon already found his way to their table. He asked Tyler what he had to do in order for him to come back, Tyler gave him an ultimatum, and Devon refused, so Tyler turned him down.

Good for Tyler. Obviously he is smarter than Abby. It would not be smart for him to work in close proximity with Lily and he does not need to hear negative remarks from Cane and/or Neil.

Crossing my fingers that he gets a job working for Victor or Adam. The actor who plays Adam (whose name escapes me for the moment) just signed a multi year contract. As far as I recall his only friend besides his father is Jack, he could use another. I want Tyler interacting with more of the leads. RW will definately hold his own and I want the writers to see.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 07:18PM
    #614   2013/08/12 09:59PM
    StarW

Quote Axl Rose: I really hope Tyler and Abby get married because Tyler would not only be marrying into the Newman family he would be marrying into the Abbott family

Ugh... Spare me. Tyler is still young and if he has to get married, I really hope it won't be with Abby. Even if it means he could really get into the Newman and Abbott family, though Abby is not really an Abbott but that's not the point.

#615   2013/08/13 08:22PM
    AdrianeG

All I have to say is if TPTB don't like a character on the screen, they are cooked. So glad they picked out RW and MO themselves. Wonder what happens next for Tyler.

#616   2013/08/13 08:49PM
    AdrianeG

Loved the way Abby praised Tyler to her aunt.
    Today looks like foreshadowing to me. (US show)

I see Aunt Traci moving out of Abby's house and Tyler moving in.

#617   2013/08/14 05:24PM
    Chicken Alfredo

I wonder if Noah'll accept Tylers' offer for the photographer position?

#618   2013/08/14 05:25PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Kudos to Tyler Michaelson! Hope he'll receive happiness all around

#619   2013/08/14 07:34PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo: I wonder if Noah'll accept Tylers' offer for the photographer position?

Maybe not if Noah's father tells him how much Victor HATES Jack. I think Victor would see it as a betrayal for his grandson to work there but since this is a soap, it may not even be brought up.
    I must admit though if Tyler does go back to Jabot, he will have more opportunity to bump into Lily. Good for Tilly fans.

#620   2013/08/14 07:39PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Kudos to Tyler Michaelson! Hope he'll receive happiness all around

I think Tyler was very flattered by the way Abby was praising him to her Aunt Traci. I mean what guy wouldn't be?
    He responded by doing something he knew would please Abby. Very thoughtful. I am so glad the fans are seeing a new side to Tyler and he does look happy.

« 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list