List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34191, Replies: 747
    « 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 » »| page:
    #601   2013/08/11 05:27PM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    Axl Rose

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Axl Rose: I really hope Tyler and Abby get married because Tyler would not only be marrying into the Newman family he would be marrying into the Abbott family

I bet Jack Abbott and Kyle would be very welcoming. As for Victor he seems to find a problem with every significant other his kids get involved with but I think he is going to appreciate Tyler's creativity and determination to make it on his own merits. Plus the fact that he turned down a job at Jabot will certainly work in Tylers favor. Victor just hates Jack.
    Under JFP, a couple getting married is the kiss of death. At this point I would settle for a serious relationship.

Yes Tyler and Abby with them marriage is no real rush they are still young

#602   2013/08/11 11:08PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Happy Monday, Tyler shippers! xoxo

#603   2013/08/11 11:10PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Gracewashere: I think award season has just passed, but was thinking, this young man Redaric Williams should be nominated for best newcomer to a soap (is there such an award?). He has indeed being a great addition to the Y&R.

Hello, Grace! If such award exists, Redaric would fit the bill

#604   2013/08/11 11:12PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Axl Rose: I really hope Tyler and Abby get married because Tyler would not only be marrying into the Newman family he would be marrying into the Abbott family

I bet Jack Abbott and Kyle would be very welcoming. As for Victor he seems to find a problem with every significant other his kids get involved with but I think he is going to appreciate Tyler's creativity and determination to make it on his own merits. Plus the fact that he turned down a job at Jabot will certainly work in Tylers favor. Victor just hates Jack.
    Under JFP, a couple getting married is the kiss of death. At this point I would settle for a serious relationship.

I agree. Tyler has shown many of signs that he's tired of the playboy lifestyle. He's looking for something more concrete, but at the same time, marriage is the last thing on his mind right now, I'm sure. I just want to see him grow naturally in a relationship for the time being.

#605   2013/08/11 11:13PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Ew, I just noticed the title was changed. I don't like it

#606   2013/08/12 07:17AM
    Gracewashere

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Ew, I just noticed the title was changed. I don't like it

I am not sure why the thread change as well. Did the mods do that? Turning a positive thread title to a somewhat negative thread title by including the word "bash" even if Non is included??? Seems weird to me. Well I appreciate the work Redaric Williams does and hope he continues have a leading role on Y&R no matter who the writers are.

#607   2013/08/12 10:06AM
    catherineb

I like Tyler's character I just feel that he hasn't being given a chance and I don't see Tyler and Lily as a long term couple. Besides I don't see any chemistry or heat between Lily and Tyler i just see two pretty people. But with Abby it's different they are unique, fun and i can see them long term if given a chance by the writers. I believe that Lily is just a n angst for Tyler and Abby. Now that Lily is getting even more jealous of Tabby out of anger and Jealousy, Lily or the blogger will reveal that Tyler and Lilly kissed. Abby might actually not want anything to do with Tyler and that's when I think Tyler will fight for Abby and we can finally see that he is over Lily it's just the case with Lily, he wants what he can't have. TABBY FOREVER

#608   2013/08/12 11:16AM
    AdrianeG

Quote catherineb: I like Tyler's character I just feel that he hasn't being given a chance and I don't see Tyler and Lily as a long term couple. Besides I don't see any chemistry or heat between Lily and Tyler i just see two pretty people. But with Abby it's different they are unique, fun and i can see them long term if given a chance by the writers. I believe that Lily is just a n angst for Tyler and Abby. Now that Lily is getting even more jealous of Tabby out of anger and Jealousy, Lily or the blogger will reveal that Tyler and Lilly kissed. Abby might actually not want anything to do with Tyler and that's when I think Tyler will fight for Abby and we can finally see that he is over Lily it's just the case with Lily, he wants what he can't have. TABBY FOREVER

To be honest I see Tyler having chemistry with both Lily and Abby. However Tylers character will have so much more opportunity to branch out onscreen if he is in a solid pairing with one of Victor's kids. I just hope Tabby lasts for a while and if a breakup occurrs, it is a amicable one. In the meantime Lane can end due to other circumstances.
    I read that Tabby become serious. I really hope it means Abby will introduce Tyler to her family and tells them, like she told Lily, that she REALLY likes him.

If the writers are invested in the character of Tyler, they will keep him faithful to Abby while they are a couple. I really hope that happens because he needs to wipe out and/or reduce his "player" image.

How will the blogger know that Tilly kissed?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 11:22AM
    #609   2013/08/12 11:31AM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Ew, I just noticed the title was changed. I don't like it

I noticed the change too. Maybe they wanted to make the board more uniform. There are Bash, Non-bash and mixed opinion threads.

Also actor threads are usually differentiated from character threads. Most boards never allow the bashing of an actor, only the character (but not when it comes to physical appearance).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 11:34AM
    #610   2013/08/12 03:15PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Tyler meets Tracy tomorrow. They hit it off rather well

And I'm glad Tyler turned Devons' offer down

« 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list