List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 12:16AM, Views: 36232, Replies: 749
    « 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 » »| page:
    #591   2013/08/09 07:17AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    AdrianeG

So no Tyler onscreen today or Monday I take it. Boo

Hillary really scrutinized the conversations and looks given by Lily and Devon towards Tyler at CL. Just waiting for another negative blog post. Maybe one about the look in Lily's face after Tyler walked away. She was facing Hillary at the time. Another jab in Lanes marriage. Wonder if Tyler is again going to be accused of being in cahoots with the blogger.

#592   2013/08/09 09:38AM
    Axl Rose

Here is hoping Tyler ends up moving into his own place soon or he and Abby get a place together

#593   2013/08/09 09:38AM
    Axl Rose

Here is hoping Tyler ends up moving into his own place soon or he and Abby get a place together

#594   2013/08/09 12:17PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote Axl Rose: Here is hoping Tyler ends up moving into his own place soon or he and Abby get a place together

That would nice for Tyler to get his own place. But I guess anything beats living with your older sister...

#595   2013/08/09 12:18PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Good afternoon, Tyler shippers! Hope everyone's having a great day. Kisses

#596   2013/08/11 06:45AM
    StarW

Love and Support for Redaric Williams aka Tyler Michaelson!

#597   2013/08/11 07:24AM
    Re: Tyler - Non Bash Thread
    Gracewashere

I think award season has just passed, but was thinking, this young man Redaric Williams should be nominated for best newcomer to a soap (is there such an award?). He has indeed being a great addition to the Y&R.

#598   2013/08/11 08:19AM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: I think award season has just passed, but was thinking, this young man Redaric Williams should be nominated for best newcomer to a soap (is there such an award?). He has indeed being a great addition to the Y&R.

I agree! And I hope that if Sony & CBS FINALLY decide to fire soap killer JFP and Josh Griffith, nothing will happen to Tyler... I do hope that if there's a new regime (I hope it's Kay Alden, Jack Smith and Co.), they'll get rid of ALL JFP's friends and awful recasts!!!!! But that they'll keep Tyler on frontburner lol he has sooooo much potential, they should be able to use that!

#599   2013/08/11 09:45AM
    Axl Rose

I really hope Tyler and Abby get married because Tyler would not only be marrying into the Newman family he would be marrying into the Abbott family

#600   2013/08/11 05:21PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Axl Rose: I really hope Tyler and Abby get married because Tyler would not only be marrying into the Newman family he would be marrying into the Abbott family

I bet Jack Abbott and Kyle would be very welcoming. As for Victor he seems to find a problem with every significant other his kids get involved with but I think he is going to appreciate Tyler's creativity and determination to make it on his own merits. Plus the fact that he turned down a job at Jabot will certainly work in Tylers favor. Victor just hates Jack.
    Under JFP, a couple getting married is the kiss of death. At this point I would settle for a serious relationship.

« 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list