List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34306, Replies: 747
    « 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:
    #451   2013/07/19 07:14PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    Chicken Alfredo

Hello, StarW!

I'm happy to here you're open to Tabby. I'm remember a while back how adamant I was about Tyler being with Lily, and no one else But surprisingly Abby and Tyler have good chemistry and I actually look forward to see what happens next for them. I like both, so it's a win win situation for me I belive our Tily will happen, but this time isn't the right time. And besides, Tyler has already put his feelings on the table, it's Lilys' turn. Sending mixed signals and denial can only go on for so long.

#452   2013/07/19 07:33PM
    StarW

I shared new pics of CK and RW on the Tyler/Lily thread for those who are interested

#453   2013/07/19 07:37PM
    StarW

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Hello, StarW!

I'm happy to here you're open to Tabby. I'm remember a while back how adamant I was about Tyler being with Lily, and no one else But surprisingly Abby and Tyler have good chemistry and I actually look forward to see what happens next for them. I like both, so it's a win win situation for me I belive our Tily will happen, but this time isn't the right time. And besides, Tyler has already put his feelings on the table, it's Lilys' turn. Sending mixed signals and denial can only go on for so long.

You're right. Tyler and Lily shouldn't happen now... But another kiss or one fantasy wouldn't hurt lol... AT ALL! I just love Tyler that's all and I can't wait for them to free our girl Lily^^ Well I hope they will..

#454   2013/07/20 06:14AM
    Axl Rose

Tyler and Abby if anything are much hotter if you ask me

#455   2013/07/20 11:54AM
    ladycam

Quote Axl Rose: Tyler and Abby if anything are much hotter if you ask me

Am loving that pairing too Hope to see more Tyler hard to believe they removed him from Jabot. Looking forward to Victor finding out about Tabby. Good luck to Vic Tyler is no nonsense.

#456   2013/07/20 01:39PM
    fairland

I am going to support tabby because I just like how jealous Lily can be over tyler that is very interesting to think that lily might or might not have a chance with tyler. there could an opportunity to see a Abby/tyler/lily triangle coming soon. I am becoming an Abby fan by the new abby is rocking all her senesce very well with tyler in the mix.

#457   2013/07/20 03:28PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Hope my fellow Tyler shippers are having a great weekend. I want to know what type of observations Abby tells Lily about next week? Either way, I'm looking forward to it

#458   2013/07/21 10:12AM
    Chicken Alfredo

Happy Sunday, everyone! Love ya'

#459   2013/07/21 01:14PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo: Happy Sunday, everyone! Love ya'

Back at ya.

Just wondering when we will see Tyler onscreen again, but with all the hoopla over Phyllis coming up, I am afraid it will not be before Tues. or even Wed. Hate the wait but if we get something good, I guess it will be worth it. Tyler will hopefully be meeting Abby after that BORING MS fundraiser.

#460   2013/07/21 01:24PM
    AdrianeG

Quote fairland: I am going to support tabby because I just like how jealous Lily can be over tyler that is very interesting to think that lily might or might not have a chance with tyler. there could an opportunity to see a Abby/tyler/lily triangle coming soon. I am becoming an Abby fan by the new abby is rocking all her senesce very well with tyler in the mix.

I like the NuAbby too. I actually watched the actress on Hollywood Heights for 9 months and though she played a good role. At the beginning of the show here she seemed kind of nervous however she is coming into her own and I really like the way she portrays Abby. She is totally upbeat. And I loved the way she was praising Tyler's work capabilities when Cane was trying to push him out of GC. I can't wait to see them together again.

« 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list