List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32554, Replies: 747
    « 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:
    #441   2013/07/19 08:01AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    AdrianeG

Quote sun45: To me MO is only telling the fans what they want to here I wouldn't put to much stock into what she is saying I mean what else is she going to say. I still say Tabby want last and I'm standing by that. As for Cane and Lily don't care one way or another about these two not as a couple and they still have no story and are still just there for me boring and redundant as usually. I wish now that the writers would either break them up or write them off and they can take the kids with them. Think about Tilly shippers how can Lily be angst for Tabby there was never anything there with Tyler and Lily they had one kiss that is it. If Tyler is already over Lily than he never had any real feelings for her anyways.

I agree actors ALWAYS commend the pairing they are in however I think MO sees the natural attraction between her and RW, just as he does because in an interview he said so.
    You can tell these 2 like working together because they giggle a lot. LOL

Tyler had real feelings for Lily, but he has come to terms with the fact that she wants to make a marriage work with her husband.

RW has signed a MULTI-year contract, he will probably be with at least 3 women in that timeframe and I would be real surprised if Lily is not one of them.

I rewatched my tape of the show and when Tabby was walking out the door by that red curtain, Lily was watching them. From where she was sitting she had a birds eye view of their whole conversation at that bar. Lily is jealous. After seeing how the new PEOPLE IN CHARGE" (PIC) are writing Lauren, Phyllis & Sharon, I expect some kind of reaction from Lily, if Tabby should become a couple. Then Abby should retaliate.

#442   2013/07/19 08:12AM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote salsera:
    Quote beauxchamp:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote beauxchamp:
    Quote salsera:

No question. It gives him reasons to get involved whether in a good or bad way with 2 large core families in town.

I watched JPF on GH for years and she catered to her favorites. Melissa O worked for JPF before and she stepped in when JPF needed her plus RW is one of the newbies her team hired. Thats very positive for these actors.

JPF also sought out Ignacio Serricchio to play Alex because she worked with him before. So I was surprised that so soon after she paired Alex & Abby, she turned around and broke them up. I just don't think she would have done that just to prop Lane. IMV she intends to give Tabby a chance and Lily is going to be THEIR angst.

I so agree! Lily is angst for "Tabby". Melissa O hinted as much in her live chat. Someone asked if Abby is the woman who can make Tyler get over his crush on Lily and she answered very positively! She also tweeted that "Tabby" and Lane are the couples who belong together! Even Ignaccio agreed Tyler took Alex's woman and "Tabby" is winning out.

I feel a strong push from CBS and Y&R for "Tabby". They're really taking off and Melissa O agreed. She sounds so excited about "Tabby" pairing.

I wouldn't expect her to say anything else! lol I hope she's wrong about Lane though. They're uninteresting together.

The writers tease all different fanbases, so I don't know if they're pushing strongly for anyone just yet. I'm just saying. I like Tyler and Abby, but I don't really believe there's much behind the writers choices to mix things up.

7 months ago some thought Lily was going to have an affair, considering Tyler was brought right into the mix with the Winters, and we see where that's gone. Nowhere. Don't let me rain on your parade though; you're allowed to be excited regardless of my opinion.

Also, I agree that it'll be good to see Tyler interacting with some of the core families.

Was Tyler brought in to mix with the Winters or as a sibling for Leslie so they could do her father storyline? w TPTP do a lot of chemistry testing with new characters and/or actors and can keep them in a holding pattern to prop up other characters until they decide what to do with them. I bet if oldAbby was still onscreen Tyler would not be dating Abby now but nuAbby came along and TPTB saw the chemistry between the two and decided to go for a pairing.

I like Lily, Abby & Tyler so as far as I am concerned I can't lose. I can ship Tilly or Tabby. However at this point I prefer Tyler with Abby. Fanbases have long memories, and the Lane fans will bash the character of Tyler forever if he breaks up Lane. I want them to break up themselves. JPF is fully aware of this and she knows how to manipulate the fans to have them hate a character so she can just write them off without much heat. Look what she is doing to Carmine. He is totally written into a corner. As easily as TPTB can make the fans hate a character they can also influence them to love them.

RW made a wise move working with Rollin Out to give the Y & R free publicity. JPF is going to return the favor and us Tyler fans will benefit.

I said the same thing. When you're open to different characters and couples, you're able to enjoy yourself and the show more. JFP being invested in Tabby is cool, but I hope she doesn't go the "Dylan route" with these two. He's on so much, people feel he's being shoved down peoples throats, resulting in backlash. The pace they're going now (on 1 or 2 days a week) is fine with me. Go Tyler!

JPF has been close to Steve B for over 14 years. She LOVES him. He is probably the one actor on the show who can dictate to her what he wants for his character. He has a hugh following, which she wants to encourage to become viewers of the show. Thats why he is on so much. She is willing to work around his schedule too so he can do other projects. Dylan fans should get ready because after the baby reveal we are going to see a side of Dylan we never saw before. It would be great if somehow Tyler could become close to Dylan because it would give him even more screentime.

#443   2013/07/19 09:24AM
    AdrianeG

Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG: Was Tyler brought in to mix with the Winters or as a sibling for Leslie so they could do her father storyline? w TPTP do a lot of chemistry testing with new characters and/or actors and can keep them in a holding pattern to prop up other characters until they decide what to do with them. I bet if oldAbby was still onscreen Tyler would not be dating Abby now but nuAbby came along and TPTB saw the chemistry between the two and decided to go for a pairing.

I like Lily, Abby & Tyler so as far as I am concerned I can't lose. I can ship Tilly or Tabby. However at this point I prefer Tyler with Abby. Fanbases have long memories, and the Lane fans will bash the character of Tyler forever if he breaks up Lane. I want them to break up themselves. JPF is fully aware of this and she knows how to manipulate the fans to have them hate a character so she can just write them off without much heat. Look what she is doing to Carmine. He is totally written into a corner. As easily as TPTB can make the fans hate a character they can also influence them to love them.

RW made a wise move working with Rollin Out to give the Y & R free publicity. JPF is going to return the favor and us Tyler fans will benefit.

Hey Adriane I love all your posts! You have very good points lol And it's nice to see that you're open to all kind of possibilites for Tyler but you're right. I want Lane to break up themselves first before anything happen between Lily and Tyler...

Well let's hope that JFP returns the favor lol I love Tyler/RW so much that I just want the best for him! All this makes me believe that he's NOT the blogger. Well I really don't think he is. I think it's Hillary.

I enjoy posting with you guys as well.

What we have to do is look at the show from the writers point of view, like a chessboard, to anticipate their next move.

They like to involve multi characters in every storyline. There are different groups, and each actor is usually in several of them however they cross over to other groups from time to time. Then there are the leads and PIC favs who are all over the screen. Even though MO is a new actor to the show her character is member of the most powerful groups.

Abby will hopefully link him in some ways with the Abbotts. And I even tweeted to he Y&R site that maybe Tyler will be the partner of one of his kids that he actually approves of. I know you are probably laughing because the chances of that happening is nil however, with a flick of a pen, anything can happen on that screen.

Already the character of Tyler has been adjusted since he appearred on screen, the question is how far will the PIC go to expand his rootability factor.

#444   2013/07/19 09:36AM
    AdrianeG

Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG: No question.

Well okay then. As long as Tyler is happy, it's fine with me. I just don't feel the same excitment that I had with Tily but hey it's Tyler so I'll try to enjoy it at least, even though I'd have prefered it to be with Lily. Poor girl she desperately needed a CHANGE and she was totally sparkling with Tyler.

Good for you if JFP likes Melissa Ordway. I still say that Steve Burton and Jessica Collins are the ones she TRULY cares about but hey do I know? Lol... She also hired Mishael Morgan (Hillary) so we never know what could happen down the road. ANYTHING is possible. She could easily break Tabby and put Tyler with Hillary, if she caters to her characters so much. But yeah I think Tyler and Abby could become a good hot couple and really be popular. And that's good for Tyler because Let's be real people, I only care about him. And I want the best for him.

And if Lily is Tabby's angst, Oh well... Too bad for the Tily fans then, what can I say? Lol. I just think it's stupid and sad to waste so much airtime and scripts all for nothing in the end.

The show is a mess right now, the only thing that kept me watching was Tyler and Tily. Tyler is still on the show but I won't lie to you... I won't be watching daily like I was doing before. There's absolutely nothing exciting about Tabby, except Tyler's smiles and kisses and him interacting with more people.

Your right JPF absolutely loves Steve B. (Dylan) she let him dictate the character he wanted to play and is taping around his schedule so he can have extended weekends to be with his family in TN.

Eventually Tilly fans will see them together but now would be a bad time because of Katherines death. No matter what Lily would be doing, when Katherine dies onscreen (I think the first week in Sept), she is going to go running back to Cane to console him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 09:38AM
    #445   2013/07/19 11:24AM
    AdrianeG

I know the majority of Tyler fans are Lily fans and I like her too. Enough to tell you guys to let TPTB how much you love her individually as a character. TPTB don't appear to have Lily on their "favorite" list since they were too willing to give the actress the boot last Sept when her contract came up unless she took a pay cut.
    The character of Hillary can actually be a threat to Lily's character. And if you think about it, Cane has no ties to CG except for Lily & Jill.

The writers could just as well get rid of them both.
    Does anybody know how long CK's contract was for that she signed last Sept?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 11:26AM
    #446   2013/07/19 03:17PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG: I know the majority of Tyler fans are Lily fans and I like her too. Enough to tell you guys to let TPTB how much you love her individually as a character. TPTB don't appear to have Lily on their "favorite" list since they were too willing to give the actress the boot last Sept when her contract came up unless she took a pay cut.
    The character of Hillary can actually be a threat to Lily's character. And if you think about it, Cane has no ties to CG except for Lily & Jill.

I'm not sure about CK's contract, but she seemed pretty adamant about leaving at one point. I remember on twitter how she went on about wanting to play the bad girl. She felt the character of Lily was boring. All I remember afterwards were attacks from Lane fans. It got so bad, she has to retweet some of them just to get them off her back, poor thing. As a Lily fan also, I always felt for the past few years her character was at a stand still. Though I wasn't crazy about Tyler at the time, I was excited for the possible story with him and Lily, because I would be able to see Christel in a different light. She would be able to show her range as an actress. Now it seems like she's back to square one. Being stuck in the same pairing, doing the same thing. I can barely watch. IMO, when she was with Tyler she was at her best. She was branching out, and interacting with different characters on the show her age. Christel is talented, and it's not fair to her to be stuck in one setting. But at the same time, I love Tyler, and it's not fair to him to be stuck propping Lilys' current pairing. I'm happy he's branching. Wish I could say the same for Christel

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 03:22PM
    #447   2013/07/19 03:27PM
    Chicken Alfredo

On a lighter note, I've been rewinding Tyler and Abbys' kiss on DVR a thousand times, lol. Maybe it's because I low-key wishes it was me Redaric is gorgeous. I bet my girl, Lily was in pain watching them walk out the club

#448   2013/07/19 04:10PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo: On a lighter note, I've been rewinding Tyler and Abbys' kiss on DVR a thousand times, lol. Maybe it's because I low-key wishes it was me Redaric is gorgeous. I bet my girl, Lily was in pain watching them walk out the club

I have watched those scenes between Tyler and Abby about 20 times too. I love the way he pulled her and Lily (when they kissed) close to his body when he kisses them. Its a very sexy gesture. Plus that whisper in Abbys ear and a smile with a promise of more, was hot.

For a person who just started acting RW does some good work. I thought his portrayal of a man with his background was excellent. My cousins mother was murdered by his stepfather and he was very angry and aloof for years so I could see where Tyler was coming from. He is also lonely. I hate when fans bash him and don't even try to understand the way he is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 04:15PM
    #449   2013/07/19 04:24PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG: I know the majority of Tyler fans are Lily fans and I like her too. Enough to tell you guys to let TPTB how much you love her individually as a character. TPTB don't appear to have Lily on their "favorite" list since they were too willing to give the actress the boot last Sept when her contract came up unless she took a pay cut.

I'm not sure about CK's contract, but she seemed pretty adamant about leaving at one point. I remember on twitter how she went on about wanting to play the bad girl. She felt the character of Lily was boring. All I remember afterwards were attacks from Lane fans. It got so bad, she has to retweet some of them just to get them off her back, poor thing. As a Lily fan also, I always felt for the past few years her character was at a stand still. Though I wasn't crazy about Tyler at the time, I was excited for the possible story with him and Lily, because I would be able to see Christel in a different light. She would be able to show her range as an actress. Now it seems like she's back to square one. Being stuck in the same pairing, doing the same thing. I can barely watch. IMO, when she was with Tyler she was at her best. She was branching out, and interacting with different characters on the show her age. Christel is talented, and it's not fair to her to be stuck in one setting. But at the same time, I love Tyler, and it's not fair to him to be stuck propping Lilys' current pairing. I'm happy he's branching. Wish I could say the same for Christel

I too noticed that the character of Lily came alive when Tyler and her worked together. I don't think she ever had a a chance to sow her oats or be single. I was totally sympathsizing with her attraction to Tyler. While Cane treats her well, I think he would be better off paired with a woman at least 10 year older than Lily.

I really hope Cane cheats on Lily first.

#450   2013/07/19 06:28PM
    StarW

Hello Ladies! I agree with both of you! Great points!!

Yes I don't think that Lily is on TPTB's fav list but I do know that JFP likes Tyler/RW... So I want to believe that if they wasted so much screentime and scripts to build Tyler and Lily fundation, that maybe it means they actually like Lily with Tyler lol. Yes I want to believe that And I agree, I think that Lily will be there for Cane when Kay dies. But then I hope that at some point, these two will be history. It's long overdue! Like ChickenAlfredo said, Tyler is branching. I wish I could say the same for Lily too.

I too remember how nasty some Lane fans were on Twitter after CK spoke her mind and expressed her desire of seeing her character going to the dark side... Some were telling her that she was selfish and ungrateful, I was like Whaaa?.. So childish. THEY are the selfish ones lol.

She's still young, and I can't blame her if she wants to try other things with new partners. Sometimes I feel like some of the Lane fans think that she's a 40 or 50 years old woman who needs to be stuck in that Lane pairing forever. Humm no. She's not even 30 yet. I absolutely LOVE her with Tyler. She's totally sparkling and it was refreshing to see her interact with people around the same age as hers. Now don't get me wrong, I know that she loves Lane and she loves working with DG. But I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to play something different.

And you're right Adriane, majority of Tyler fans are Lily fans but I myself am more a Tyler fan than anything lol. I just happen to think that Lily would be a great match for him and I think she's the one he has the best chemistry with. But not now... She's still married, has too many baggage and doesn't even know what she really wants. It's getting tiresome so I guess, I'm ready for Tyler and Abby, if it can help that storyline to finally move along.

And YES!! The kiss was HOT! I can't even deny it lol... Tyler is that good! And Abby is one lucky woman.

« 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list