List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32540, Replies: 747
    « 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:
    #421   2013/07/18 04:06PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote beauxchamp:
    Quote salsera: Hi all. I'm just lurking. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire Canadian episode yesterday but I did watch the Tyler parts. I like Tyler smiling as well, whoever said that. So I don't mind Tyler and Abby right now. I'm tired of Lily and Cane on my screen. I'd rather just see Tyler or Tyler/Abby.

I think "Tabby" is already more popular. I see lots of "Tabby" love on twitter and the Y&R page is promoting "Tabby". They're getting a very positive response!

Melissa Ordwell did a live chat this morning and it was full of "Tabby" love and "Tabby" fans. She teased lots more to come for Tyler & Abby fans. It's obvious "Tabby" is her future pairing and her preferred one. I almost felt bad for Ignacio Serricchio because everyone wanted Abby with TYLER, but he said Alex is staying and has a big story coming up too.

"Tabby" popularity is good for Redaric. I see more story for him with this coupling since Abby is connected to the Newmans/Abbotts.

That's good for all the Tabby fans.

Even though I still think that Tily has more Real fans. I think (and that's just me) that 50% of the Tabby fans are the people who want Tyler away from married Lily or who don't like Lily at all. Like I said before, I know that Not everyone think that way, fortunaly. I'm sure a lot of people appreciate their chemistry. I do like them. Because Tyler smiles a lot and seems relaxed. But I still believe that if they write Tyler and Lily just right, they'll be bigger than Tabby. And I just don't see Tabby lasting at all. Again, it's just my opinion. I can be very wrong! No big deal And Abby STILL doesn't do anything to me lol... But I like her, she seems to be a nice girl. I just can't with all the giggling everytime she finishes a sentence. But she makes our man smile so does it matter? Not really I guess.

And YES good for you, Y&R is promoting Tyler and Abby real hard. Hope they succeed in whatever they've planned. I'm not gonna watch on a daily basis anymore, that storyline is boring me to tears, it's not funny anymore.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 04:13PM
    #422   2013/07/18 04:13PM
    LaBrae

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG: ***************SPOILER ALERT************************

t
    t
    t

t
    t
    I read a recap of tomorrows show and TABBY IS supposed to be on. Here it is

Abby and Tyler are out for drinks. Cane and Lily come in and Abby insist they have a drink together. Lily and Cane argue once they get their own table. Cane says it looks like Lilly is upset by Tyler's interest in Abby.

Thanks, AG! I'll be getting Tily and Tabby, lol

You certainly will. I am interested to see how Tyler acts towards Lily and Abby. Wonder if Abby catches on.
    I really liked Tily in the beginning but I got turned off by Lily's recent behavior towards Tyler. Instead of being honest to Tyler and admitting there is an attraction however she really wants to work things out with her husband, Lily is shoving her relationship with Cane in Tylers face like the attraction was all one sided. I don't like game playing. However if the time comes and she admits it and declares her feelings for Tyler, I am for them as a couple. But she needs to set her brother and father straight. I don't like the way they treated Tyler either.

Perfectly stated!!! I Couldn't agree with you more. If Lily doesn't admit to her feelings, and stop acting like things are "great" between her and Cane, I say Move on, Tyler!

#423   2013/07/18 04:40PM
    sun45

Quote beauxchamp:
    Quote salsera: Hi all. I'm just lurking. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire Canadian episode yesterday but I did watch the Tyler parts. I like Tyler smiling as well, whoever said that. So I don't mind Tyler and Abby right now. I'm tired of Lily and Cane on my screen. I'd rather just see Tyler or Tyler/Abby.

I think "Tabby" is already more popular. I see lots of "Tabby" love on twitter and the Y&R page is promoting "Tabby". They're getting a very positive response!

Melissa Ordwell did a live chat this morning and it was full of "Tabby" love and "Tabby" fans. She teased lots more to come for Tyler & Abby fans. It's obvious "Tabby" is her future pairing and her preferred one. I almost felt bad for Ignacio Serricchio because everyone wanted Abby with TYLER, but he said Alex is staying and has a big story coming up too.

"Tabby" popularity is good for Redaric. I see more story for him with this coupling since Abby is connected to the Newmans/Abbotts.

Hey all I don't care what Tabby's populartity is or that the Y&R page is promoting them so what they still want last. Tyler is still a new character on the canvas and he has to be allowed to have more than one romance I don't know any character on a soap that have only had one romance with the writers being invested in them most of the characters on the show have had multiple love interests and romances I say Tyler is no different if the writers are indeed invested in him and in order for him to be long term on the canvas he can't just be with Abby he has to have more than one romance or I don't see him lasting on the canvas. Abby is the first romance for Tyler she can't be the only romance he has.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 04:42PM
    #424   2013/07/18 04:56PM
    StarW

Quote sun45:
    Quote beauxchamp:

Hey all I don't care what Tabby's populartity is or that the Y&R page is promoting them so what they still want last. Tyler is still a new character on the canvas and he has to be allowed to have more than one romance I don't know any character on a soap that have only had one romance with the writers being invested in them most of the characters on the show have had multiple love interests and romances I say Tyler is no different if the writers are indeed invested in him and in order for him to be long term on the canvas he can't just be with Abby he has to have more than one romance or I don't see him lasting on the canvas. Abby is the first romance for Tyler she can't be the only romance he has.

Remember when we all thought that gorgeous Hillary was Tyler's new love interest? LOL that was wishful thinking I guess.

#425   2013/07/18 05:01PM
    trixie60

Haven't posted here in a while but I gotta say, Tyler looks great with new Abby. I loved their scenes today. Poor Lily, she's looking green lately. Oh, well, she's made her choice staying with Cane. Tyler and Abby should stick together. They look great together. She makes Tyler smile and his smile makes me melt. He is hot!!

#426   2013/07/18 05:01PM
    LaBrae

ITA! I've notice Tyler has gotten further with Abby in a short length of time, than he has with Lily after all these months. I really grew bored as the Tily SL was being put at a standstill. I guess we were supposed to see it as progression with Lily's jealousy...lol. Anyway, while it would've been nice to see Lily move onto someone else....I don't want it to be based on a rebound type situation(i.e. Cane and Hilary hookup). I'd rather Lily come clean about having real feelings. If she can't do that, then, i'd say just leave her with Cane and allow Tyler to find happiness elsewhere.

#427   2013/07/18 05:13PM
    beauxchamp

Quote LaBrae:

ITA! I've notice Tyler has gotten further with Abby in a short length of time, than he has with Lily after all these months. I really grew bored as the Tily SL was being put at a standstill. I guess we were supposed to see it as progression with Lily's jealousy...lol. Anyway, while it would've been nice to see Lily move onto someone else....I don't want it to be based on a rebound type situation(i.e. Cane and Hilary hookup). I'd rather Lily come clean about having real feelings. If she can't do that, then, i'd say just leave her with Cane and allow Tyler to find happiness elsewhere.

Tyler was kept with Lily for 7 months and nothing ever took off -- except for one kiss. For Tyler fans, his story was at a standstill and they were going in circles with no progression. What was the point? Tyler is the new hot young stud of the show and they wasted his time propping Lane.

It's nice to see Tyler with Abby and enjoying the beginnings of a fresh relationship that has a real chance to grow and develop. "Tabby" is catching fire and finally people are enjoying Tyler as a leading man love interest.

#428   2013/07/18 05:43PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Welcome to the Tyler thread, BeauxC And I agree with you 100%

#429   2013/07/18 06:00PM
    AdrianeG

Quote sun45:
    Quote beauxchamp:

Tyler is a newbie with two longtime characters having an romantic interest in him, he is doing a lot better than Paul, Alex, Noah, etc.

#430   2013/07/18 06:15PM
    AdrianeG

[quote]Quote beauxchamp: [quote]Quote salsera: Hi all. I'm just lurking. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire Canadian episode yesterday but I did watch the Tyler parts. I like Tyler smiling as well, whoever said that. So I don't mind Tyler and Abby right now. I'm tired of Lily and Cane on my screen. I'd rather just see Tyler or Tyler/Abby. [/quote]

"Tabby" popularity is good for Redaric. I see more story for him with this coupling since Abby is connected to the Newmans/Abbotts.[/quote]

No question. It gives him reasons to get involved whether in a good or bad way with 2 large core families in town.

I watched JPF on GH for years and she catered to her favorites. Melissa O worked for JPF before and she stepped in when JPF needed her plus RW is one of the newbies her team hired. Thats very positive for these actors.

JPF also sought out Ignacio Serricchio to play Alex because she worked with him before. So I was surprised that so soon after she paired Alex & Abby, she turned around and broke them up. I just don't think she would have done that just to prop Lane. IMV she intends to give Tabby a chance and Lily is going to be THEIR angst.

« 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list