List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 34799, Replies: 747
    « 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 » »| page:
    #411   2013/07/18 08:35AM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG: ***************SPOILER ALERT************************

t
    t
    t

t
    t
    I read a recap of tomorrows show and TABBY IS supposed to be on. Here it is

Abby and Tyler are out for drinks. Cane and Lily come in and Abby insist they have a drink together. Lily and Cane argue once they get their own table. Cane says it looks like Lilly is upset by Tyler's interest in Abby.

Thanks, AG! I'll be getting Tily and Tabby, lol

You certainly will. I am interested to see how Tyler acts towards Lily and Abby. Wonder if Abby catches on.
    I really liked Tily in the beginning but I got turned off by Lily's recent behavior towards Tyler. Instead of being honest to Tyler and admitting there is an attraction however she really wants to work things out with her husband, Lily is shoving her relationship with Cane in Tylers face like the attraction was all one sided. I don't like game playing. However if the time comes and she admits it and declares her feelings for Tyler, I am for them as a couple. But she needs to set her brother and father straight. I don't like the way they treated Tyler either.

I have a strange feeling writers are going to have Lily express her feelings at the peak of Tabbys' relationship. I just hate it takes Tyler being in a steady position for this to happen. I just want him to be happy already, lol. Seeing him smile today was so refreshing. Of course he has smiled in the past, but it seems to be more frequent as of late

I think his mother murdered by his dad and him & Leslie spending a life hiding from the past was a big load taken off of his shoulders. Thats why he was always so guarded and could not really be happy (or smile). He does want love in his life but I also think he is weary of being emotionally hurt. But things are going good now with him and his sister so he can at least relax and seriously think about the future and you can see he wants a woman in it.
    Abby is good for him as a freind or more because she is a positive person to be around. As for Lily he knows theres something between them, but he respects her decision to stay with Cane, for now. I think he will end up being with both, I just hope he does not hurt Abby because that would bring the Newman & Abbott family down on him. Not good for a character since there are so many of them on the show.
    I too want to see Tyler really happy and in love.

#412   2013/07/18 01:25PM
    salsera

Hi all. I'm just lurking. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire Canadian episode yesterday but I did watch the Tyler parts. I like Tyler smiling as well, whoever said that. So I don't mind Tyler and Abby right now. I'm tired of Lily and Cane on my screen. I'd rather just see Tyler or Tyler/Abby.

#413   2013/07/18 01:48PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote salsera: Hi all. I'm just lurking. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire Canadian episode yesterday but I did watch the Tyler parts. I like Tyler smiling as well, whoever said that. So I don't mind Tyler and Abby right now. I'm tired of Lily and Cane on my screen. I'd rather just see Tyler or Tyler/Abby.

I guess thats what happens when you drag a story on for months at a time. You slowly lose interest. I love Tily, but if the writers aren't sure what direction they want to send these two, just put him with Abby

#414   2013/07/18 01:54PM
    salsera

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote salsera: Hi all. I'm just lurking. I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire Canadian episode yesterday but I did watch the Tyler parts. I like Tyler smiling as well, whoever said that. So I don't mind Tyler and Abby right now. I'm tired of Lily and Cane on my screen. I'd rather just see Tyler or Tyler/Abby.

I guess thats what happens when you drag a story on for months at a time. You slowly lose interest. I love Tily, but if the writers aren't sure what direction they want to send these two, just put him with Abby

lol I think you're right. Tyler is my favorite among all of the characters right now. I mean, I can easily get on the Tily bandwagon were it to start moving along, but it's boring to see the same played-out dialogues with Lily and Cane. They're Debbie Downers to each Tyler or Tyler/Abby scene.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 01:54PM
    #415   2013/07/18 02:09PM
    AdrianeG

Well, I am not going to let the problems of Lane bother me when they don't affect Tyler.

I think Cane started problems with Lily where there were none.

The whole time Tyler was engrossed in his conversation with Abby and I did not see him look around once to see what Lane were up to. Abby brings happiness into his life and they have a strong romantic attraction to each other. It was obvious Abby sees Tylers good qualities and is not afraid to point them out when Cane was trying to push him out of CG.

I see Tyler as a modern man, willing to try new things and has confidence in himself so he is not intimidated by a woman with beauty & money. Abby is real down to earth and she knows a good guy when she sees one.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 02:15PM
    #416   2013/07/18 02:23PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG: Well, I am not going to let the problems of Lane bother me when they don't affect Tyler.

The whole time Tyler was engrossed in his conversation with Abby and I did not see him look around once to see what Lane were up to. Abby brings happiness into his life and they have a strong romantic attraction to each other. It was obvious Abby sees Tylers good qualities and is not afraid to point them out when Cane was trying to push him out of CG.

I see Tyler as a modern man, willing to try new things and has confidence in himself so he is not intimidated by a woman with beauty & money. Abby is real down to earth and she knows a good guy when she sees one.

Lilys' husband let his jealousy get the best of him. There was no reason for him to fly off the handle the way he did today. I just hate how Tyler is being pushed and pulled in this situation. When he pursued Lily, it was a problem. When he leaves Lily alone, there's still a problem. Its like, what else do you want from the character? Makes zero sense.

#417   2013/07/18 02:36PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo:
    Quote AdrianeG: Well, I am not going to let the problems of Lane bother me when they don't affect Tyler.

Lilys' husband let his jealousy get the best of him. There was no reason for him to fly off the handle the way he did today. I just hate how Tyler is being pushed and pulled in this situation. When he pursued Lily, it was a problem. When he leaves Lily alone, there's still a problem. Its like, what else do you want from the character? Makes zero sense.

I see Tyler pulled when Lily words say one thing but her actions and tone of voice say another. I see Cane continuing to be jealous so that at some point it propells him to lean on another woman. As long as the audience knows that Tyler is NOT pursing a married woman, who asked him to stop, then I am good with that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 02:37PM
    #418   2013/07/18 02:37PM
    Gracewashere

Quote Chicken Alfredo:

I think the character Tyler is being used as a prop for boring Lane. Cane and Lily are getting so much screen time because of Tyler. They talk about Tyler, they argue about Tyler, they think about Tyler, they make love after thinking/talking/arguing/fighting about Tyler. Now a romantic dinner is in the works after an argument about Tyler...Yeah Tyler. Go Tyler (Redaric Williams)...

#419   2013/07/18 03:19PM
    StarW

Quote Gracewashere: I think the character Tyler is being used as a prop for boring Lane. Cane and Lily are getting so much screen time because of Tyler. They talk about Tyler, they argue about Tyler, they think about Tyler, they make love after thinking/talking/arguing/fighting about Tyler. Now a romantic dinner is in the works after an argument about Tyler...Yeah Tyler. Go Tyler (Redaric Williams)...

I think so too Grace. Tyler is being used to prop Lame. They really are getting airtime because of him. And I'm getting tired and sick of it. If they don't want to break up Lame, just put them on backburner and move on with the story already! Because right now, it's getting really boring...

Quote AdrianeG: Abby is good for him as a freind or more because she is a positive person to be around. As for Lily he knows theres something between them, but he respects her decision to stay with Cane, for now. I think he will end up being with both, I just hope he does not hurt Abby because that would bring the Newman & Abbott family down on him. Not good for a character since there are so many of them on the show.
    I too want to see Tyler really happy and in love.

Agreed. It's not good for a character to have both the Newmans and the Abbotts against him... Why do you think Tyler will end up being with both? This should be very fun to watch if it does happen, even though I do not want Tyler and Lily to have an affair and be like Phyllis and Nick, no thanks.

#420   2013/07/18 03:48PM
    beauxchamp

I think "Tabby" is already more popular. I see lots of "Tabby" love on twitter and the Y&R page is promoting "Tabby". They're getting a very positive response!

Melissa Ordwell did a live chat this morning and it was full of "Tabby" love and "Tabby" fans. She teased lots more to come for Tyler & Abby fans. It's obvious "Tabby" is her future pairing and her preferred one. I almost felt bad for Ignacio Serricchio because everyone wanted Abby with TYLER, but he said Alex is staying and has a big story coming up too.

"Tabby" popularity is good for Redaric. I see more story for him with this coupling since Abby is connected to the Newmans/Abbotts.

« 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list