List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler - Non Bash Thread

Started by Chicken Alfredo at 2013/06/05 07:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 12:37PM, Views: 32545, Replies: 747
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #401   2013/07/16 05:29PM
    Re: Tyler (Redaric Williams) - Non Bash Thread
    StarW

Quote AdrianeG: It great RW is working on other projects. But with Y&R having 4 1/2 million viewers daily, this gig is his opportunity to really get noticed and expand his fanbase, plus get attention from producers, scouts, etc.

couldn't agree more!! can't wait to watch that series! I love Red!!!

#402   2013/07/16 06:51PM
    AdrianeG

Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Tily4life: I saw the preview for tomorrow's Canadian day ahead episode and Cane and Lily were discussing Tyler. So most likely, they'll all appear on Thursday's US episode.

In the preview, Lily tells Cane that he is still being irrational when it comes to Tyler and Cane's response was that Tyler is still interested in Lily.

Well there should be a reason why Cane says that. Maybe he sees Tilly talking about Abby and Lily has a frown on her face and Cane just ASSUMES he was hitting on Lily when it is Lily who was just jealous.
    Well its possible

Well that would be so ridiculous then! Cane is really starting to annoying me now acting like it's only one-sided and pretending that everything is okay and that Tyler is the bad guy in all of this I just wish they would remove Tyler from their boring orbit already if they're not willing to break Lane... because I heard that after the week when lily and cane supposedly have tensions, well they'll be having a romantic dinner.. that'd be their romantic dinner number 234... yeah because viewers so want to watch that right??.... lol!

Not me I FF Lane love scenes, along with conversations between Adam & Victor and Victoria & Billy. To be honest I FF a 3rd of the show. While I do think we will get Tilly at some point, I don't think it will be in the near future because even if Lily starts straying as soon as it comes out Katherine died, Cane will be devastated and Lily will run back to him for moral support.

#403   2013/07/16 08:22PM
    TaySteffy

Love this guy and Tilly!

#404   2013/07/16 08:46PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote TaySteffy: Love this guy and Tilly!

That's good to know. The more, the merrier. Welcome

#405   2013/07/17 02:50AM
    StarW

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote StarW:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Tily4life: I saw the preview for tomorrow's Canadian day ahead episode and Cane and Lily were discussing Tyler. So most likely, they'll all appear on Thursday's US episode.

In the preview, Lily tells Cane that he is still being irrational when it comes to Tyler and Cane's response was that Tyler is still interested in Lily.

Well there should be a reason why Cane says that. Maybe he sees Tilly talking about Abby and Lily has a frown on her face and Cane just ASSUMES he was hitting on Lily when it is Lily who was just jealous.
    Well its possible

Well that would be so ridiculous then! Cane is really starting to annoying me now acting like it's only one-sided and pretending that everything is okay and that Tyler is the bad guy in all of this I just wish they would remove Tyler from their boring orbit already if they're not willing to break Lane... because I heard that after the week when lily and cane supposedly have tensions, well they'll be having a romantic dinner.. that'd be their romantic dinner number 234... yeah because viewers so want to watch that right??.... lol!

Not me I FF Lane love scenes, along with conversations between Adam & Victor and Victoria & Billy. To be honest I FF a 3rd of the show. While I do think we will get Tilly at some point, I don't think it will be in the near future because even if Lily starts straying as soon as it comes out Katherine died, Cane will be devastated and Lily will run back to him for moral support.

LOL yes I think it's gonna happen that way... But I'm not sure if Lily will be 100% there for Cane because spoilers said that Hillary seduces a "vulnerable" Cane. And what will make him vulnerable is probably Kay's death... So I don't know...

#406   2013/07/17 02:50AM
    StarW

Quote TaySteffy: Love this guy and Tilly!

Hey TaySteffy Welcome!

#407   2013/07/17 07:27PM
    AdrianeG

***************SPOILER ALERT************************

t
    t
    t

t
    t
    I read a recap of tomorrows show and TABBY IS supposed to be on. Here it is

Abby and Tyler are out for drinks. Cane and Lily come in and Abby insist they have a drink together. Lily and Cane argue once they get their own table. Cane says it looks like Lilly is upset by Tyler's interest in Abby.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/17 07:28PM
    #408   2013/07/17 09:02PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG: ***************SPOILER ALERT************************

t
    t
    t

t
    t

Abby and Tyler are out for drinks. Cane and Lily come in and Abby insist they have a drink together. Lily and Cane argue once they get their own table. Cane says it looks like Lilly is upset by Tyler's interest in Abby.

Thanks, AG! I'll be getting Tily and Tabby, lol

#409   2013/07/17 09:53PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Chicken Alfredo:

t
    t
    t

t
    t

You certainly will. I am interested to see how Tyler acts towards Lily and Abby. Wonder if Abby catches on.
    I really liked Tily in the beginning but I got turned off by Lily's recent behavior towards Tyler. Instead of being honest to Tyler and admitting there is an attraction however she really wants to work things out with her husband, Lily is shoving her relationship with Cane in Tylers face like the attraction was all one sided. I don't like game playing. However if the time comes and she admits it and declares her feelings for Tyler, I am for them as a couple. But she needs to set her brother and father straight. I don't like the way they treated Tyler either.

#410   2013/07/17 10:36PM
    Chicken Alfredo

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Chicken Alfredo:

t
    t
    t

t
    t

You certainly will. I am interested to see how Tyler acts towards Lily and Abby. Wonder if Abby catches on.
    I really liked Tily in the beginning but I got turned off by Lily's recent behavior towards Tyler. Instead of being honest to Tyler and admitting there is an attraction however she really wants to work things out with her husband, Lily is shoving her relationship with Cane in Tylers face like the attraction was all one sided. I don't like game playing. However if the time comes and she admits it and declares her feelings for Tyler, I am for them as a couple. But she needs to set her brother and father straight. I don't like the way they treated Tyler either.

I have a strange feeling writers are going to have Lily express her feelings at the peak of Tabbys' relationship. I just hate it takes Tyler being in a steady position for this to happen. I just want him to be happy already, lol. Seeing him smile today was so refreshing. Of course he has smiled in the past, but it seems to be more frequent as of late

« 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list